Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kakau Brazilian in Norwich - silly rates  (Read 582 times)

Offline dkpunter

This profile came out today in Norwich
External Link/Members Only

She is advertising an hourly rate of 130. OWO at discretion, no FK but both are listed as no extra in her VS page.
I contacted her to have more info and asked about extras that she quoted starting at 30 (no detail given)
I enquired further about GFE, OWO, DFK and reverse oral.
She first enquired about what's DFK (good sign, looks like genuine) than started to make lot of queries about being clean and if I was hairless.
At the end she quoted for all the above list 230 (1 hour) and when I said it was too much she pointed out that 130 is only for sex 2 times and massage.

Folks, if anyone wants to try and negotiate you're welcome. For me is a big no given she is completely new and her services quite basics for her base rate

Online norwichfunseeker

I hope she moves more in action than she does in that video!

Offline dkpunter

I hope she moves more in action than she does in that video!
:lol:
Btw I've also noted that she has one "review" that screams "fake" given the guy was able to test 4 wg in less than 2 days (only one in Norwich)

Offline lillythesavage

:lol:
Btw I've also noted that she has one "review" that screams "fake" given the guy was able to test 4 wg in less than 2 days (only one in Norwich)

There are hundreds leaving fake AW reviews around the East, usually some made up sounding name, as in a genuine name, it is so obvious and happens for both Brazilians and Romanians.

Beware of any getting regular AW feedback, even the best rarely do to the same extent.