Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raven_Lauren - Cardiff Incall - Very Positive  (Read 4561 times)

43 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5763700) (43 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline Milf Hunter

External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place between Xmas & New Year.

60 mins @ £150.

Comms: Really good. Dropped Raven a text on her AW mobile that morning. Quick responses. Told me the first slot she had free. Asked to book that. Raven dealt with Portfolio and confirmed the booking, venue and time really quickly.

Venue: Really nice flat in CF11 near the river. Fit for purpose, decent en-suite shower.

The girl: 4’9” of loveliness. Wasn’t quite as facially pretty as I was expecting from previous reviews, but very attractive, still. An absolute whirlwind of a girl. Friendly, sexy. Small but shapely tits, just the sexiest arse I’ve ever seen. Well presented in a pretty 2 -piece with stockings, suspenders, garter, massive heels.

The meet: both running a little late, started off 10-15 mins after confirmed time. Absolutely hammering down so had a shower to warm up while Raven poured me a glass of Prosecco.

Very DFK from the start. Went down on Raven for a bit, which she seemed to enjoy. Flipped her over and rimmed her for what turned into a really long time as we were both enjoying it so much, while she held a wand to her clit.

OWO, nice and sloppy with plenty of attention to the balls. Very nice, although had to stop her after 5 mins as I’m one-pop and didn’t want to go off too soon. On and off 69, more rimming on her. Condom on and started with cowgirl. She got the wand back out and I went hard and fast from below. Said she was close to coming, but didn’t quite make it.

Changed to RCG, which was nice, initially with her basically jumping up and down on my cock, then slower with me controlling the pace by moving her hips and, not gonna lie, just enjoying the view. And occasionally putting her foot in my mouth. Turned her on her side and went hard and fast, but didn’t feel like I could come. Condom off, more 69, more rimming on her. Eventually she knelt down at the foot of the bed and I wanked from the base while she took my helmet in her mouth and slowly but surely moved her hand until she was tickling my arsehole. Eventually came really hard. She then dribbled my cum all over her tits and gave me a snowball with the little that was left over.

Shared shower, running late and still couldn’t resist twerking against my cock. She literally doesn’t stop for the entire 60 mins. She was trying to talk me into a duo with her and Alice. I could barely cope with Raven on my own.

Think just because of the atmosphere and how game for anything she is, within reason, I did at least 3 things I’ve never done before in meets and revealed a hidden dirty side I didn’t know I had. Thoroughly enjoyed my time with her and she seemed to as well. Left bang on the button of an hour since I’d got in there, with some very nice kisses at the door from a still naked Raven.

Will I be back? Fuck, yes.

If you haven’t seen her yet, why haven’t you? 100% you won’t regret it.

Offline Colston36

At my age I'd probably have a heart attack ... but what a way to go!

Offline Mil 34

She would probably revive you and then start fucking you again
She’s one horny girl  :thumbsup: :D

Offline Milf Hunter

Mil’s right, Colston, she’s got all sorts of electrical devices at her disposal.  :lol:

Offline Razor Boy

Nice review of an insatiable and enthusiastic SP. If only they were all like that !
Glad you had a top time MH  :thumbsup:

Offline WelshMichael

I don't do New Year's resolutions but I'll make an exception and ensure I finally get an hour of fun with this one in the coming weeks. She sounds a handful, but in the best way.

Offline iverthickone

I don't do New Year's resolutions but I'll make an exception and ensure I finally get an hour of fun with this one in the coming weeks. She sounds a handful, but in the best way.

Make two...a bit of training to build up stamina, then her!  :D

Offline WelshMichael

Make two...a bit of training to build up stamina, then her!  :D

With the amount of training I'd need I won't be making a booking until June! She can train me on the job so to speak.

Offline Stan10

Am back in Cardiff for the Euro qualifier I'm March and fully intend to to see if Raven's claims about her duos with Alice are true!

Online Jimmyrimmel

Is she a Cardiff girl or somewhere else in wales , I don’t like seeing anyone too local . Don’t want to book a visit with someone you went to school with or your neighbour with a side hustle

Offline iverthickone

Is she a Cardiff girl or somewhere else in wales , I don’t like seeing anyone too local . Don’t want to book a visit with someone you went to school with or your neighbour with a side hustle

She is a Cardiff lass.

Offline Razor Boy

Looks very much like the sexy little neighbour that lives next door but one to you !  ;)

Offline Milf Hunter

Looks very much like the sexy little neighbour that lives next door but one to you !  ;)

Christ, I wish. You should see what lives 2 doors down from me, RB.

Offline Razor Boy

Christ, I wish. You should see what lives 2 doors down from me, RB.

My next door neighbour is lush… if she was a SP I’d be in there like a shot  :kissgirl:
About 35 and I bet she goes like a rabbit  :thumbsup:

Online Jimmyrimmel

She is a Cardiff lass.

Oh well, depends on if I’m in Dirty Harry mode I guess

Online Jimmyrimmel

😂😂😂