Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wild Rose PY - Latin American lass touring in Leeds  (Read 1747 times)

22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6271620) (19 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Pk44

Punt happened in mid-December. About a week after my positive punt with Sweet.Ariel i decided to give Rose a try as she worked from the same place and has a number of good reviews.

Super easy to arrange, I gave the number on the profile a call, received a text asking me to text not call, texted to check details and availability. Was in the flat about an hour later (early afternoon).

Nice fit for purpose flat on Eastgate. Slightly parlour feel to it (rather than agency flat, you get what you pay for). Good shower, clean towels.

Rose looked like her photos, but photos perhaps slightly flattering. She was nice looking but not quite my type and I only marginally fancied her, so quality of service was going to be important. This turned out to be a bit of a disappointment.

Kissing was closed mouth only. Covered oral (I only wanted covered oral) was fine but not particularly memorable. I went down on her, nice neutral tasting pussy but no response to my efforts at all, so I gave up and asked her to go on top. This was the best bit of the punt, she put a decent amount of effort in and had a nice tight pussy. She also has a cracking pair of large natural tits which were great to look at an kept rubbing up against my chest. I could easily have cum at this point so suggested changing to doggy to slow things down a bit.

Things went down hill a bit at this point. We couldn’t really find a position we were both comfortable with. She clearly found it painful if I went too deep. Her pussy wasn’t at the right height for me to easily get into a rhythm for shallower penetration. As doggy wasn’t working, I suggested missionary. This was more like dead fish than missionary. I instructed her to play with my nippled and this bought her to life a bit and after a few minutes of thrusting I managed to cum.

Bit of chit chat and I was on my way about 20 minutes after I arrived.

Overall a neutral. Not sure if I just caught her on a bad day (her green light had been on pretty much everyday for about 3 weeks before I saw her, everyone needs a break from time to time?) but service was a bit meh. Not really fancying her didn’t help. She did just enough (cowgirl, nipple play in missionary) for this to qualify as a neutral given the value (for Leeds at the moment) price of £80 for half an hour.

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 11:31:28 pm by Pk44 »

Offline ykhan16

I can also confirm that her photos are very flattering. Also arranged a meet several weeks ago. When i entered she appeared bored and unenthusiastic plus as mentioned she didn't look as good in person.

Decided not to proceed and made my excuses and left.

Offline GingerNuts

I can also confirm that her photos are very flattering. Also arranged a meet several weeks ago. When i entered she appeared bored and unenthusiastic plus as mentioned she didn't look as good in person.

Decided not to proceed and made my excuses and left.

You should put that in a review of your own.

Offline ykhan16

You should put that in a review of your own.

Ah sorry didnt realise to leave review's when booking dont go ahead.