Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sash Cummings - Derbyshire. Any recent info?  (Read 1693 times)

Offline Stongwee53

External Link/Members Only
Anyone been to see her since shes only been offering massages etc. I had a good time with her before when she offered fs, id imagine her massage sessions are just as good plus i see she know has a milking table aswell. Cant really beat the £70ph she charges either

Online twiglet

Not seen her since this or for quite some time. At least before I joined here.

Always had a great time and like yourself I’m sure 1hr with her would be pretty good but she’s now quite a way for me to travel with my availability etc.

Would be great to see how a 1hr appointment is now with her.

Offline Dave82

Just looked at her profile. Looks great, I'm up for a bit of pampering.

Offline Acorndick

I have tried to book her on a few occasions but because my time is limited to mornings only I have found she is always booked up, which tells me she must be popular,
Not seen any recent reviews so hopefully one of us lucky gentleman get to sample her delights and share their experience soon

Offline Crazydave

Been trying to arrange a meeting with her but whenever I message she tells me she's booked up. I'm not one for booking in advance though - I prefer to arrange a meeting on the day. If I ever get a chance to meet her I'll leave a review. Saw her and reviewed her when she did FS a few years back so also interested in what her service is like now.

Offline Allo

Saw her a few weeks before Christmas, half hour £60. She is still quite difficult to see if you don't want to arrange in advance. I enjoyed the service, just sexy look, undressing, good French kissing, playing, feeling, etc and nice HE. Relaxed and fun. She is quite particular on what touches what, washing, etc. very clean, which is nice if you have any concerns about catching anything. Think she had some bad experiences during lockdown.

Offline bigbird

Been trying to arrange a meeting with her but whenever I message she tells me she's booked up. I'm not one for booking in advance though - I prefer to arrange a meeting on the day. If I ever get a chance to meet her I'll leave a review. Saw her and reviewed her when she did FS a few years back so also interested in what her service is like now.

I have also tried a couple of times on the day with no luck. If I wake up in a morning and feel horny then that’s when I try and book. I can’t book for a week on Thursday at 2:30pm or something, if I am not in the mood that day then its not the same as if I am busting to unload. She looks great and always replies which is really good don’t get me wrong but booking in advance isn’t my thing..