Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KL - anyone tried these agencies  (Read 1265 times)

Offline Naughtyboyuk

It’s been quite a while since I’ve travelled to KL but I’m hopeful work will take me there next year.

I did have one very good success using WeChat to find an independent, but mostly I stuck with the External Link/Members Only agency who had a good range of girls.

However they only had one girl who offered anal…I did try her and whilst good I do like a variety of girls on a trip.

I’ve noticed that there seem to be 2 new agencies (links below) and chatting to them they have a lot more girls willing to be fucked in the ass.

I know it’s relatively expensive locally but I was quoted MYR 750 (£150) for 4 hours although you was told the girl would then negotiate extra to offer her ass up.  Last time it cost me an additional £20, so £170 for 4 hours seems ok.

Has anyone had any experience of the girls from these new agencies?

External Link/Members Only

Cheers
NB

Offline frankheng

Might be worth asking this question on this forum. This is their version of UKPunting

Offline Cceon

Interesting. I use to live in KL and SG in the 2000s and punted in both places and from the looks of it, a lot has changed in the scene. The girls now look mostly from Thailand and some Koreans. In those day lots of local Chinese and China girls and the quality was HOT, in my view better than what is on offer now.

But hey that's just me, form your own judgements from your own experiences.

Happy Bonking ! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Banned reason: Abusive tosser.
Banned by: daviemac