Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BigAss.Bella - St Albans - Excellent - VFM  (Read 2492 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6716984) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]
10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5560365) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]
9 review(s) for NaughtyPhatassBella (7 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline john.f

External Link/Members Only

Met her on November 2022 at St. Albans

30 min / 80£

Location and Comms

Nice flat, easy to find near Sainsbury’s. Communication was smooth , texted few hours before meet. Arranged a time and clear instructions given to go to the flat upon arrival.

Services

OWO, RO, CG, RCG

Meet

She was lovely, greeted me well. She was dressed in a one piece lingerie which was attractive.  She offered a shower and I politely declined as I had one before I started. She asked me to wash my hands with hot water as it was cold. We then got into action.

We started really slow. She was on top of me rubbing her ass on my cock and gave me a nice tease. She then showed her boobs and offered to suck them. They were small, natural  but cute. She then removed her dress completely and teased me further with her ass. It was so sexy to watch her seduce me and I was so horny.

She then sucked my cock, no rush , little eye contact. It is one of the best BJs. We then fucked with her on top of me in CG position. It was so passionate and intense. Then switched to RCG, had an awesome view of her ass. She twerked a little while fucking me . It went on for a while and then I climaxed.

Had a nice chat after cleaning ourselves and then left. She was definitely worth the money and will definitely visit her again.

Offline JAPrufrock61

Nice review - was FK or DFK on offer and was it extra?

Offline john.f

I don’t think she offers FK. Remember reading that she offers kissing on lips but didn’t ask for that.

Offline simon07

I wonder how often she comes to St Albans. Is she part of a rotating group?