Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cindy Thai - Touring Cardiff  (Read 3434 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7009534) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline clevertrevor

External Link/Members Only
First punt in quite a long time.
Messaged Cindy in the afternoon and arranged an early evening meet, she wanted extra £20 for owo which would normally cause me not to go, but the pics were just to temping.
Parked up outside the building 20 minutes before start time and I see a guy knock a door and it's magically opened.  So I'm sat there expecting to be pushed back because she's squeezed someone else in.  Had that happened I would've gone back home! He was in/out in 15 mins.

Text to say I was here and given the door number, no suprise that it was the one I was parked outside of.  She was still on time so in I go.

Wow,. She's gorgeous and even better looking than the pics.  Perfect tits, pretty sure they were fake but very well done,
"How long you stay" she asks,. Before answering I asked her if she kissed which she said she did in text message.  A little she replied, so I try for a tester kiss but she turns her head away.   Ok half hour it is then and pay the £80 fee.
Off SHE goes for a shower but back in a few minutes.
Starts off with body 2 body massage, rubbing those amazing tits on my cock, condom on for BJ which probably would've felt great without the bag on it but I absolutely refuse to pay extra for owo!!

Time to give her some attention, so get her in her back and go down for some licking,. Hadn't noticed it before but hairy pussy,. Didn't get a lot of response to my efforts so moved up, cue "the lube" before popping it in her tight pussy.. few mins of that, turned her round for doggy and can feel myself getting close so slow down.
Lay down and get her to climb aboard cowgirl so I can see her beautiful face.   I didn't last long.
She did say she had been very busy and was tired which is a bit of a negative.
Whole thing lasted 16 minutes and I was out the door.  She's off to London tomorrow but I'd see her again if she returns just to fuck such a young beautiful girl.

Offline Joe112

Hi mate was the kissing deep tongue?

Offline clevertrevor

Read it again....  Despite being clean shaven and smelling of minty mouthwash, she turned her head away when I tried.  Didn't bother trying again