Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Abby - Blair Street Sauna, Edinburgh  (Read 4504 times)

Offline Tdawg555

Just out of the sauna with Abby, Portuguese, and as my first sauna girl she didn't disappoint.

Incredible tits and a fantastic ass. Which is unfortunately not on the menu. We started with OW followed by some 69 and then fucking in various positions. Abby made all the right noises and was happy for me to cum on her big tits.

Saunas are a bit odd. I was pretty nervous going in so I went with Abby as she was at reception. There were lots of hot girls I'm the lobby but I found that to be a bit weird and they could tell I was nervous. Not sure how to get past that but I would go again.

£25 at the door and £60 to the girl

Offline big-al93

Was it OW because that was your preference, or is OWO not available?

The more you do it, the less nervous you will be.

Offline Tdawg555

Sorry it was owo. Also Abby is about mid to late 20s. Long dark hair and has several tattoos. Long dark hair and she was easy to talk to

Offline Jabba the Slut

Don't be shy or nervous going in the sauna.The girls don't care about you.The only thing that matters is Cash.
If you are lucky you will get one that gives a decent service and I assure you,that you will be hooked and money permitting, become a regular.Thats what happened with me.12 years down the line and several thousand pounds spunked so to speak,it's an enjoyable but expensive hobby.This site is invaluable for reviews on different girls,so make sure you check them and phone ahead to see which lady is available ...
« Last Edit: December 23, 2022, 05:26:55 pm by Jabba the Slut »

Offline mattmorgan

I would agree this site is a big help and the three saunas in Edinburgh i think are actually all really good in their own ways, after the first couple of visits are out the way it's easier. I feel safer in a sauna than doing online and feel is more exciting in a way not knowing who will be there. If you do find a favourite lady you can always phone ahead in the future to see if she's working and you can skip the waiting round in the room part. I felt really nervous in there the first couple of times as well.

Offline twelveincher

The first time I visited a sauna was at Blair Street. I must have walked past the door and round the block about 25 times before bucking up the courage to open the door! I was as nervous as hell, but the girls soon put me at ease with one of them explaining the procedure. There were seven girls sitting in the lounge and I had the pick to myself. :D My choice didn’t disappoint either. :wacko:
The girls all said you’ll soon be back. Too true – two days later. Straight through the door first time. That was nearly 23 years ago and been a regular sauna visitor since. Fucks sake – could have bought a Porsche by now! :scare: