Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EmmaP91 - Lisburn  (Read 9157 times)

1 review(s) for EmmaP91 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline JohntyJ

Had the pleasure of seeing this girl last week, and what an experience.

External Link/Members Only

Most of thecommunication was via text, but when the time got closer then it was simple phone calls. Clear directions given and arrived at the door with no problems. The house is located in the same area as my last punt in Lisburn, it’s actually just beyond Martin Phillips Carpets.

Well down to the nitty gritty, well let’s just say she gives great head, unfortunately it’s all covered but she’s very good at it. Had to get her to stop before the we lad blew. She pulled the tits out and they are by the biggest but they’re great and she loves to have them sucked, and then went down on her. She’s loves to have you play with and lick at the bud and is very enthusiastic. Had a few different positions and she loves doggy.
Overall it was a great punt, she’s very pleasant and willing to please you with whatever you want.

Overall it was a great punt, and I highly recommend her

Offline SN5

She's currently looking someone to do bits of work around her house in exchange for some of her time. If only I was handier with DIY!

Offline JohntyJ

Yeah saw that, lol. Might have to pay a visit again with my other tool box .

Apparently she’s been away for a week or two. Now back working again from Tuesday

Offline MrLisburn

Offline Doot 53

A little information on why to avoid would help
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 06:24:06 am by Doot 53 »

Offline MrLisburn

Her house in ****** street is being watched and punters photographed followed ect apparently she has been keeping company with some very dirty men???

Street name removed - read the rules please
« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 12:41:05 am by Iloveoral »

Offline bonerman1969

Offline pussylover76

Her house in ***** street is being watched and punters photographed followed ect apparently she has been keeping company with some very dirty men???

Don't know who the punters are? Any time I phoned there was no answer. Next day I'd get a text - you rang?
Still on a break...   :dash:
« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 12:41:47 am by Iloveoral »

Offline ChrisElli

Her house in ***** street is being watched and punters photographed followed ect apparently she has been keeping company with some very dirty men???

Do you have a link about the place being watched?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 12:42:28 am by Iloveoral »

Offline MichaelP

Has anyone got any more on this about her being watched? ‘MrLisburn’ dropped that bombshell and wasn’t heard from again  :rolleyes:

Offline IrishBob

Has anyone got any more on this about her being watched? ‘MrLisburn’ dropped that bombshell and wasn’t heard from again  :rolleyes:

Any update on this? Is the house bekng watched?
Seems a bit strange for him to say this then disappear.

Offline MrLisburn

From what I been told a neighbour had been spreading rumours about her many Male callers. Think shes not working now.

Offline IrishBob

From what I been told a neighbour had been spreading rumours about her many Male callers. Think shes not working now.

Ah ok, fair enough. I was interested in seeing her at some point.

Nosey neighbours can be annoying but if some punters are as blatant and loud as I have heard I can see why they might be pissed off

Offline KeenPunter

How do you know this?

Offline pussylover76

« Last Edit: December 11, 2022, 09:46:43 am by pussylover76 »

Offline MrLisburn

Hi this was a few years ago, I was living in the area at the time, she was the talk of the street. Was all a bit strange considering she was married and living with her husband at the time with their daughter. When she was pregnant she was working and charging extra due to the fact she was pregnant.

Offline YourLocalGP

Profile no longer active on AW.

Offline senordingdongs

Hi this was a few years ago, I was living in the area at the time, she was the talk of the street. Was all a bit strange considering she was married and living with her husband at the time with their daughter. When she was pregnant she was working and charging extra due to the fact she was pregnant.

I remember that time well think it made the local paper how outraged the people of a Hilden were,  poor girl really underestimated how backward  the people of NI can be. Just because they aren’t getting any action. It was around the same time the God fearing people of Ballymena found time to photograph men coming out of houses some of which weren’t even brothels. Mate of mine is a spark and got photographed leaving a house he was working at, was on Facebook being accused of all sorts.

Then you had the creepy bloke down Eglantine photographing people and offering them to newspapers and making threats on Gumtree

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Her house in ****** street is being watched and punters photographed followed ect apparently she has been keeping company with some very dirty men???

Street name removed - read the rules please
Behave matey don’t post someone’s personal info, I’ve removed the street name, read the rules please

Offline MrLisburn

Ops sorry about that didn't realise.