Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sandy XXX - Bedford  (Read 2985 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6861408) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Mr. Solitaire

External Link/Members Only

This punt happened last week and she has moved on now but back soon.
I do have a thing for oriental girls so after my last (crap) punt with a Thai girl I thought I would try Chinese this time.
I messaged Sandy and she replied almost straight away so arranged 30 minutes at £70. She sent me her postcode and I was surprised to see it was the same end of terrace house that the Brazilian girls usually work from which is quite near me

I arrived and was met by a very pretty Sandy wearing a short dress with no knickers, I found that out when I followed her upstairs😁.
After handing over the dough we both stripped off, she has a lovely pair of natural tits and completely shaved pussy, very nice body and legs as well. She started with a hand job which had the desired effect then on with a condom for a very nice bj. I like it slow and she obliged with one of the best I've had in ages. Unfortunately I had to get her to stop as I wanted to fuck her and was worried I would shoot too quick so we cuddled for a bit but unfortunately no kissing. I gave her oral which she seemed to enjoy but I was so horny I knew I wouldn't last long so fucked her in missionary and then a big of doggy, surprisingly I didn't come so off with the hood and a hand job to finish.
As an older guy I thought I had lost the knack of shooting spunk everywhere but I'm pleased to say i got it on to the headboard😀. That's probably too much information but I'm trying to say I enjoyed it. The only down side to the punt is that it was all over in 20 minutes but I wasn't really bothered as I had done the deed and got dressed ready to leave.
As I went down stairs her friend (or sister as she called her) came out of the kitchen and snogged me which was rather nice if unexpected and asked me to come back tomorrow to see her. I believe it was this girl Sexy Mina

External Link/Members Only

Unfortunately lack of funds meant I couldn't sample her lovely slim body but next time she's in Bedford I will see her.
So, would I return? Hell yeah. No real complaints and to me both girls are gorgeous even though their English was limited.

Offline scouting

Thanks Mr S. Reading their indexed reviews they are a mixed bag. Quite a few refer to Mina as the fit one who gets the business in and Sandy as her chubby friend who does the switch. Looking at the photos I would say Sandy is facially more attractive, but it sounds as though Mina is into kissing whereas Sandy not.

Just wondered if you had any views on this and if you had any idea on when they might return to Bedford.

Offline cunningman

Quite a few refer to Mina as the fit one who gets the business in and Sandy as her chubby friend who does the switch.

No idea why they call Mina 'Lulu' when I saw them.  I did think Mina was very cute.

Offline Mr. Solitaire

It is true that Mina is slimmer and fitter but I didn't think Sandy was bad at all. She is definitely bigger than Mina but not really chubby. Sandy said they will be back in Bedford in a few weeks so I may get to sample Mina's charms. I'm not sure if Mina snogged me to get me back the next day or whether she will do it during a punt. It was bloody nice though.

Offline Mr. Solitaire

I know I am probably being thick but how do you add a quote or part of a quote to a reply. I have clicked the quote button and it comes up on my reply page but as soon as I type the reply it disappears. It's probably easy but I am old😀

Offline scouting

It is true that Mina is slimmer and fitter but I didn't think Sandy was bad at all. She is definitely bigger than Mina but not really chubby. Sandy said they will be back in Bedford in a few weeks so I may get to sample Mina's charms. I'm not sure if Mina snogged me to get me back the next day or whether she will do it during a punt. It was bloody nice though.

Re your next question about quoting someone's text, there seems to be an issue with that particular message. I have just quoted this message and replied as normal, but when I tried to do so on your question it gave me an error message also.

:unknown:
Click the quote button. Move the cursor to the line below the quoted text and type. Click the preview button and scroll up to see if the text is there. Click post.

Offline lee1

I know I am probably being thick but how do you add a quote or part of a quote to a reply. I have clicked the quote button and it comes up on my reply page but as soon as I type the reply it disappears. It's probably easy but I am old

After clicking on the Quote button, ensure that your cursor is after the "[/quote]" before you start typing.

Additional note: if there are any emoticons in the quoted text you will not be able to Post a response.

Offline Mr. Solitaire

Thanks guys, I am still learning this site, I've only recently found the glossary of punting on here👍

Offline simon07

She looks great. Not seen a lovely Chinese for a while. Hope she tours Hatfield one day.