Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: STI check in NI  (Read 1911 times)

Offline Whiskeyjack

How do you go about this? A Google check seems to indicate that they’re doing tests they post to home, which I d9nt want for obvious reasons!

Offline Bryan11

Tell them you think you might have herpes.
If you say this they will want to call you in to do a test that can’t be done at home
Then they’ll test everything else

Offline Hornyguy

GUM clinic at the Royal hospital or there are a few private clinics on the Lisburn road.
Banned reason: Cheney hawks - the one and only (review) since 2019
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline MrMatrix

How do you go about this? A Google check seems to indicate that they’re doing tests they post to home, which I d9nt want for obvious reasons!
There is so much info on this forum about STIs. We didnt need another thread. Enter it into the search box and the infos there :hi:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=46567.msg613640#msg613640
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=92995.msg1126146#msg1126146
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=108685.msg1271502#msg1271502

These were easily identified, there is literal loads of info on this issue :hi:
« Last Edit: November 27, 2022, 03:44:24 pm by MrMatrix »

Offline MartyW

Almost all of it years out of date and now inaccurate. Appreciate you were only trying to help but OP question still stands imo

Offline pussylover76

I would suggest that what Mr M is saying is, you should know the answer to this if you are a punter.
If you are unsure do a bit of research before starting a new thread on it.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Peken

Failing that you could always chop him off 😂😂😂

Offline Lambeth19

Another options is Dr Dinsmore External Link/Members Only

NI Based

Private Appointments available and very discrete.

Offline myothernameis

Try and see if this product is sold, and delivered to a collection point, and there many of them, that can be used, so avoiding your home address

Offline Lambeth19

Try and see if this product is sold, and delivered to a collection point, and there many of them, that can be used, so avoiding your home address

Good call check External Link/Members Only

As you say Amazon have collection points dotted all over NI External Link/Members Only

Mind you f you have a shared account may be somewhat more risky  :crazy:

Offline Whiskeyjack

I would suggest that what Mr M is saying is, you should know the answer to this if you are a punter.
If you are unsure do a bit of research before starting a new thread on it.

I think I indicated I’d done some research but I was looking for some practical help, which I have duly received and am very grateful for. I hate the way people get so pissy on here when they know the score, everyone is ignorant until they’re not, after all. I’m owning that ignorance.

Offline senordingdongs

Another options is Dr Dinsmore External Link/Members Only

NI Based

Private Appointments available and very discrete.

That'll be £250 at least so unless your knob is hanging off I'd avoid and go with an Amazon test.

Offline Hornyguy

That'll be £250 at least so unless your knob is hanging off I'd avoid and go with an Amazon test.
Do you have a missus?
Don't pay £250 unless it's hanging off?  :lol: most STIs aren't visible & can show no symptoms so you are willing to forgo a check because you want to save a few quid? Llf.
So you'd happily see WGs and give whatever to your missus due to being a tight arse.
Wouldn't trust anything ordered off of amazon for a health check.
Best go to gum clinic at the hospital where it is free & done correctly by doctors if you can't pay for private.

Have some pride in yourself ffs.

Offline pussylover76

I think I indicated I’d done some research but I was looking for some practical help, which I have duly received and am very grateful for. I hate the way people get so pissy on here when they know the score, everyone is ignorant until they’re not, after all. I’m owning that ignorance.

I was not being pissy. I was trying to help and was hoping the thread would open up a bit, which I think it has.

If I was being pissy I would tell you to stick those links up your hole, but that might mean an extra check up.

Offline pussylover76

:thumbsup:

Do you have a missus?
Don't pay £250 unless it's hanging off?  :lol: most STIs aren't visible & can show no symptoms so you are willing to forgo a check because you want to save a few quid? Llf.
So you'd happily see WGs and give whatever to your missus due to being a tight arse.
Wouldn't trust anything ordered off of amazon for a health check.
Best go to gum clinic at the hospital where it is free & done correctly by doctors if you can't pay for private.

Have some pride in yourself ffs.

Offline Hornyguy

I was not being pissy. I was trying to help and was hoping the thread would open up a bit, which I think it has.

If I was being pissy I would tell you to stick those links up your hole, but that might mean an extra check up.

🤣🤣🤣 No more extra checks. Lol

Offline Peken

More the point was it someone recent that you can point the finger at? Like where you picked it up from?

Offline Whiskeyjack

Not pissy, not even a wee bit.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2022, 08:15:28 pm by Whiskeyjack »

Offline Whiskeyjack

More the point was it someone recent that you can point the finger at? Like where you picked it up from?

Honestly nothing specific, no symptoms, just thought it might be sensible is all.