Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Novice travel partner  (Read 2142 times)

Offline DaveyboyC

Hi

Sorry if this is discussed elsewhere.

I'm looking to go to Thailand or somewhere equally as good next year on my own probably.

However I'd like to go as part of a group if possible being a bit of a novice.

Has anybody done this please ?

Offline METEOR

Thailand is one of the easiest places to travel on your own. If you want to meet like mines people go to Pattaya or Patong your first time and you'll meet people in no time.
Just read the advice on here about first time visitors regarding the girls, buying drinks, not getting sucked in etc and you'll be fine

Offline DaveyboyC

Thailand is one of the easiest places to travel on your own. If you want to meet like mines people go to Pattaya or Patong your first time and you'll meet people in no time.
Just read the advice on here about first time visitors regarding the girls, buying drinks, not getting sucked in etc and you'll be fine

Thanks for the info mate I'll see what I can read up on

Offline southcoastpunter

another suggestion is when you have booked your trip, put dates on here and ask if anyone else is there then and fancies a beer!

Offline clevertrevor

going on your own is absolutely the best way to go.  you only have to walk into any of the 1000s of bars if you want some company.  buzzin bar in tree town is a great place to hang out in the afternoon, always like minded fellow travellers to chat to.  make sure you do your research to avoid the scams and some basic rules to follow.  i.e not taking a different girl from the same bar.

Offline clivethomas

Hi

Sorry if this is discussed elsewhere.

I'm looking to go to Thailand or somewhere equally as good next year on my own probably.

However I'd like to go as part of a group if possible being a bit of a novice.

Has anybody done this please ?

Join Pattaya Addicts and look for some of the meetups or ask if anybody wants to be your wingman on there or alternatively buzzin pattaya do a weekly bar crawl
You can walk into any bar in Thailand and meet like minded travellers

Offline DaveyboyC

Thanks for all the info lads !

How do I find pattaya addicts please ?

Offline southcoastpunter

Thanks for all the info lads !

How do I find pattaya addicts please ?

google is always your friend (other search engines are available)

External Link/Members Only

Offline Marmalade

Going as a group????

That woudl really suck. Punting is not a boys night out, and you don't sound like an orgy guy.
A blind monk with two heads can get p4p in Thailand. For goodness sake, just get your sealegs and a flight booked!

Offline DaveyboyC

Going as a group????

That woudl really suck. Punting is not a boys night out, and you don't sound like an orgy guy.
A blind monk with two heads can get p4p in Thailand. For goodness sake, just get your sealegs and a flight booked!

Haha OK man you're probably right let's see what happens  !

Offline thimble29

Only other idea would be to fly over and do some kind of organised non punting daytrip or several day trip to get a feel for the place and the language and customs. Maybe some kind of foodie tour or see the ruins.
If you're there for a week then one day of foodie tour to settle in leaves plenty of punting time still.

Offline peter jb

Go to a shopping mall , pick a beauty behind a make up counter and ask if she could recommend somewhere to eat , and ask her to join you . She gets free dinner and drinks, and you get free tour guide ( and maybe more ) .

Offline Bru1901

Go to a shopping mall , pick a beauty behind a make up counter and ask if she could recommend somewhere to eat , and ask her to join you . She gets free dinner and drinks, and you get free tour guide ( and maybe more ) .

Go on seeking.

Tell them your seeking travel partner to explore in and out the bedroom

For x mumber of days

Its far easier.

Offline DaveyboyC

Seeking.com or a Thailand url mate?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2022, 11:54:54 pm by DaveyboyC »

Offline DaveyboyC

[/quoteI

Is this from experience  ?

Online webpunter

A group trip to somewhere far away.  Bless :lol:

OP, i have a link for you
External Link/Members Only
Enjoy

My preference is mostly going on solo missions, more flexibility & making the most of opportunities as they arise

Tho i disagree with punting not being a boys night out
Have done many a boys trip to Marbs & other european city fleshpots
Kinda a team experience then people peel off
Maybe a taxi back together at stupid-o'clcok
Or hook up the next day for war stories and / or kangaroo court [if any munters involved or stuff like passing out in the knocking shop]  :lol: 

Going as a group????

Offline Marmalade

A group trip to somewhere far away.  Bless :lol:
Have done many a boys trip to Marbs & other european city fleshpots

I guess so when you put it like that. Angeles City is the established heaven. And if you are on your miserable own, anywhere you go for breakfast, the strangers sitting on the table are guaranteed to be punters, so instant comrades to chew the fat about last night's conquests and/or bombshells!