Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has Leicester's 'Place behind the gate' closed?  (Read 1639 times)

Offline Charliehutton

Had a recent punt with a girl listed as 2.1 miles from LE1, and parked up expecting it to be the usual place, which I hadn't visited for a while. As it happened, it wasn't, and the gate looked locked up, with a new 'Let By' board on the wall.

I wonder if it may have closed following complaints from neighbours a few weeks ago.

Offline Charmingthickdick

Hmmm. interesting one Charlie.

TBH I have not been there for quite a while either, although I have not seen any Thai girls for around 3 weeks or more. The ones that looked promising ILO has done the ground work on and reviewed disappointing service.
 When I looked yesterday it was the fewest number of “Asian” ads on vs I have ever seen for Leicester, almost half the usual. 
I think Srebua was the last person I saw behind the gates.  :unknown:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
There was a bust/ imprisonment recently in Scotland and 4 people were charged with trafficking etc
It would seem there’s related issues to the lack of girls floating around I believe

There was a bust/ imprisonment recently in Scotland and 4 people were charged with trafficking etc
It would seem there’s related issues to the lack of girls floating around I believe

That makes sense ILO. I don’t know if you are talking about Chinese Girls which I think seem to be more prone to exploitation. (normally speak no English, B&S adverts and have no interest in providing a service). The surroundings or accommodation has not been the greatest and they are often accompanied by a “male” who deals with the txts and directions. I have only seen a handful but never certain They were here against their will and so never reported them. I tend to stay away now for safety issues, I’d hate to get messed up with the Chinese Mafia.

I remember once seeing a Thai girl at The Red Gates Latish evening, and as I came out 2 Big thug like Chinese men get out of a very expensive Mercedes car and go into the flat at the front where I knew a Chinese girl was working. Before I had got to my car and left they had returned to their Mercedes’ no doubt after collecting the days/weeks takings.   

I know a few of the Thai girls that have used / paid a female “agent” in Scotland. They were here on their own free will, carried their own Passports etc and returned to Thailand when their visa expired. They were not trafficked but still had to pay a “substantial fee” for helping them get to UK and dealing with room acquisition and booking punters. Like Srebua, Jeen and company despite the fee they all made good profits and some are hoping to return again.

We have to walk a very fine tight rope as punters. I feel our weakness for a pretty girl and willingness to part with cash for a little fun is exploited just as much by many SPs. Yes it is just a financial transaction for services but it has to be at the consent and benefit of both parties. Difficult as it may be for a 20 something year old woman to enjoy having sex with an overweight middle aged man I do try my best to give them respect and pleasure.

I would never want to think I have had sex or do anything that was against the will of the SP, but there are times when I question that this might have happened without me even realising.  :unknown: :unknown:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2022, 11:48:11 pm by Charmingthickdick »

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

Offline postman341

External Link/Members Only

That’s the news I was referring too

Just read the article what surprised me is there is a photo of each gang member 3 males and 1 female who is asian her age is given as 63 which surprised me I would have said in her 40s at the most.

Online scutty brown

Just read the article what surprised me is there is a photo of each gang member 3 males and 1 female who is asian her age is given as 63 which surprised me I would have said in her 40s at the most.

TWO females, one Thai one Chinese

Online scutty brown

If you've watched the reviews over the last few months you'll have noticed that several East Midlands  thai places seem to now be under chinese control / staffing
Possibly some kind of turf war?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2022, 12:09:33 pm by scutty brown »

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
If you've watched the reviews over the last few months you'll have noticed that several East Midlands  thai places seem to now be under chinese control / staffing
Possibly some kind of turf war?

Very possible matey, bad news either way
It’s getting very limited now, the last month terrible for choice especially Thai

I also spoke to a Chinese guy Saturday who runs a local “business” telling me how hard it is to get a visa from china now, I’m going to have to shag white girls  :yahoo:

Just to let you know I saw A Thai girl this week at the Red / silver gates place (not the one recently reviewed), it was drill chuck bottom girl for those that read reviews.  :lol:  :lol:

They are only using the flats A and B with the front doors on the street now. Jenny told me they are no longer asking people to go through the gates as this leading to the problems.

Offline Charliehutton

Just to let you know I saw A Thai girl this week at the Red / silver gates place (not the one recently reviewed), it was drill chuck bottom girl for those that read reviews.  :lol:  :lol:

They are only using the flats A and B with the front doors on the street now. Jenny told me they are no longer asking people to go through the gates as this leading to the problems.

:D Ah, yes, I remember DCB girl was here last week; I'd have seen her, too, had I not had a quicker response from another girl. That's interesting to know.

:D Ah, yes, I remember DCB girl was here last week; I'd have seen her, too, had I not had a quicker response from another girl. That's interesting to know.

I also saw Zonya in Coventry after your recommendation Charlie, just not had time to review yet although it will obviously go in the West Mids Section and not East Mids. I had a very similar experience to you, what a a girl :yahoo: :yahoo:.
The thing she does with the owo and then as if by magic, starts riding you with a condom on is amazing.
 I knew it was coming after reading your review but I still had to check. That was not the only thing Cumming. She made me fill the bag pretty quickly within a few minutes whilst she was riding me cowgirl. At my age this just doesn’t happen anymore.  :lol: :lol:
I will get round to sorting the review out this week. 

Offline Charliehutton

I also saw Zonya in Coventry after your recommendation Charlie, just not had time to review yet although it will obviously go in the West Mids Section and not East Mids. I had a very similar experience to you, what a a girl :yahoo: :yahoo:.
The thing she does with the owo and then as if by magic, starts riding you with a condom on is amazing.
 I knew it was coming after reading your review but I still had to check. That was not the only thing Cumming. She made me fill the bag pretty quickly within a few minutes whilst she was riding me cowgirl. At my age this just doesn’t happen anymore.  :lol: :lol:
I will get round to sorting the review out this week.

Excellent! I'm pleased you enjoyed the occasion, and look forward to reading your review. :drinks: