Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Submissive-Lexi - Bath  (Read 1996 times)

Offline niceguy30!!

External Link/Members Only
Anyone any experience of Lexi, looking at booking her in a couple of weeks time.

Offline CoryLahey69

I tried to contact her some time ago on AW, she didn't even read the message. Doesn't seem very legit.

Offline kisslovegun

I think she used to be one of the bath babes girls, I saw her yonks ago, big boobs and difficult to book

Offline Your_dark_knight

Looks okay on her whatsap pic when you save the number.

Offline rudolph hucker

Looks okay on her whatsap pic when you save the number.

Apart from the fact her kid is in the photo.

Offline niceguy30!!

Apart from the fact her kid is in the photo.

Well it's better than a fake/photoshopped misleading photo.

Offline niceguy30!!

So she's looking at booking an apartment once a week to incalls.
All being well I'll be seeing her next week and will report back. Been chatting with her and she comes across really well. Like enjoying the sex is important and a big reason why she's doing it.

Offline Palace123

Hi, I was browsing and found her profile. Did you get to see her Nick? If so, how was the punt? Looks like she's not that dedicated to this?

Palace
Banned reason: Using the threat of reviews on UKP to gain favours, not understanding the detrimental effect on the site. l
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Natedrake606

I sent her a text today looking to book for Wednesday. No response yet. Will let you know if I get a response

Offline niceguy30!!

Tried and tried built up a good rapport, but I think she's just after some pre Christmas money rather making a career out of it. Offered plenty of dates but none suited then she was on. Won't waste anymore time on her.