Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mexico  (Read 3639 times)

Offline tightfoot69

I am thinking of a trip to Mexico next year. It is a country I have always wanted to visit and seems relatively cheap compared to Europe.

What is the punting scene like? I will probably divide my time between the Mexico City area and Cancun or Playa.

I have had a quick look on seeking which served me well in South America and there seems to a lot of profiles. Maybe this is the best way to go?

Offline Dogfather

You want to search the streets or use the Apps?

Mexico City I know the Streetgirl areas but not the Clubs.
Playa del Carmen is 5th Avenue for Streetgirls.
Cancun I don't know.

Offline Harry Monk

I'm planning a trip to Baja California most likely taking in Cabo San Lucas which at first glance looks like the most likely place for potential action.
Don't know if there's any local sites or guides so maybe dating apps might be the only option. It looks like a popular destination for foreign tourists but that's no indication of prevalence of SPs.
I presume what might be considered the usual destinations and more populated areas have higher frequency.

Offline clitlika70

Plenty of choice in Cancun/Playa Del Carmen/Tulum, External Link/Members Only use google translate to read the adverts. There are hotels that the girls use that charge by the hour, i'm sure you will have a blast.  Never been to Mexico City so can't comment.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2023, 09:54:58 pm by clitlika70 »

Offline shaktila

External Link/Members Only covers all of mexico. it is a site just like ukpunting. I use it every time i travel there. much harder to find quality in mexico especially gfe.