Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: dukes the palm Dubai  (Read 1337 times)

Offline digitalsoop

Hi, sorry i know there are loads of threads on Dubai but hoping someone could confirm any wg who do incalls or massages places with extra in the Palm Jumeirah. Planning to stay at the dukes royal which I don’t think is girl friendly

Offline Cambridgy

Have a good time and relax, Dubai is like Vegas these days! Get on Massage Republic before you go to arrange in/outcalls. JBR area which is a 20min Taxi away is stuffed with Massage and even has WG on the street during the evening.

There isn’t really a ‘girl unfriendly’ hotel in Dubai - you could be meeting a female friend for dinner and having her come to your room to freshen up first - resort hotels are so busy i’ve never seen anyone check ID of visitors.

If you were intending to bang a civvie mate and have her stay over,  sign food to the room etc. then it’s sensible to add her ID to your booking - nobody cares if you are married etc.

Abu Dhabi is a little more conservative, but even in Al Ain, where you do need to appreciate cultural norms more - as long as you are discreet, you will be fine.