Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bangkok 2022 review.  (Read 5047 times)

Online Pauld344

Recently returned home from 2 weeks in Bangkok.
I had 5 punts in total. There is plenty to keep me occupied in the city apart from punting.
I had a couple of girls lined up from Thai friendly and my eye on a few off Bangkok Angels, but the reports of photos being heavily photoshopped put me off.

First punt - Having spent the evening in soi cowboy, and not finding anything which took my fancy, I ended up in toy bar and bought a lady drink for Reya. Slim, early/mid 30s, with black hair.
Plenty of flirting in the bar, with her pulling her dress down and encouraging me to play with her enhanced titts. Asked about taking her out and was quoted 4700B for her including BF.
I know this is expensive by Thai prices, but at this point I was horny (and slightly drunk) and figured it's the same as what I would pay back home.
Onto the ST Hotel above soi cowboy which cost 310B. Had a shower together, then she provided OW. She provided the condom and we fucked for a good 20 minutes in missionary and cowgirl. She was enthusiastic throughout. I Ended up cumming over her titts.
Shower afterwards, and then she finished by giving me a massage.
Decent punt, with a busty brunette.

Punt 2 - Billboards in Nana Plaza. Can't remember the girls name, but I remember her badge number (not sure if I can post publicly, but can share via PM if anyone is heading over)
I sat by the bath tub to the right of the entrance, and clocked this girl on the stage.
Slim and petite brunette with small natural titts and a cute smile.
Bought her a lady drink and we sat chatting for 15 minutes. She was 25, but looked 2-3 years younger. She seemed a bit shy and I asked about coming to my hotel. She said she would like this and quoted 3000B + 700B bar fine, which I agreed to.
Back to my hotel and I was pleasantly surprised! Out of the shower and she dived straight into OWO with some DT, also plenty of DFK throughout.
She put on the dom, and I banged away missionary for what felt like ages. She made all the right noises and eventually I came over her titts.
Quick shower together, then a hug and a kiss goodbye.

Punt 3 - Bucaara, Soi cowboy.
I sat in the upstairs of Bucaara. The girls on stage rotated between girls in bikini's and girls who were topless wearing dark mini skirts and trainers.
Of the later group, I noticed a pint sized worldie, similar look to the girl I met in Billboards but fitter. She had curly dark hair and a cute smile.
I immediately bekoned over a barmaid and pointed to my target. She put her shirt on and came and joined me for a drink.
The girl was chatty and smiley, turned out she was 22. I asked about her coming to my hotel and was quoted 3000B + 700B bar fine.
Back at my hotel we had a shower together. Out of the shower and she is straight on her knees for OWO and she was happy with my hand round the back of her head for some face fucking.
Onto the bed we had covered sex in missionary and cowgirl.
She kept saying how naughty she was and screamed to me during sex "you fuck good". I came in the dom, and the second meet ended in a facial.
I bar fined her 3 times during my stay. Great punt due to the good service and the fact she is FAF.
Again, I'm happy to share her badge number privately.
I had difficultly finding fit women around Soi Cowboy and Nana, but some gems to be found if you persevere.
I would have liked to have punted some other girls, but struggled to find any better looking then the 3 girls I went with.
When I get a chance I will post a review of the various gogo bars I visited.
Happy to recommend bars, restaurants, etc. Via private message if anyone is interested.

Offline Gas Man 40s

I’d appreciate the badge numbers, update of the local scene if possible
Please, visiting start of December

Offline Helloyou75001

Ah wow no negotiation? The girl must have been happy to have you as customer. You re paying as much (or more) than your punt in the UK.

I reckon it was also hard for me to find any decent girl.

I ve seen few pretty one on TF and Fiwfans however they have load of photoshop on each picture and I was disappointed every time i saw them in real

Online Pauld344

Ah wow no negotiation? The girl must have been happy to have you as customer. You re paying as much (or more) than your punt in the UK.

I reckon it was also hard for me to find any decent girl.

I ve seen few pretty one on TF and Fiwfans however they have load of photoshop on each picture and I was disappointed every time i saw them in real

From experience people in the gogo bars don't like a cheap charlie trying to haggle the price down.
3700b works out around £85.
I have no idea where in the UK you get a good service with an attractive girl for 1hr + for this amount, but I'm obviously looking in the wrong places.

Offline tintin100

The whole point of going to Thailand is suppose to be cheap but not anymore I guess, especially if you factor in other cost.

Offline Gas Man 40s

The girls prices aren’t actually that bad. 3,000 baht is £75 and you get to see them in the flesh to choose

The Lady Drinks : Bar Fines are the pain in the arse

Depends what you want , I’ll be looking for one that I’ll try and long time , after the initial short time

That’s where the value is to be had

Online Pauld344

If you go for street walkers or massage parlours I'm guessing prices would be cheaper.
In the gogo bars 3700B seems to be the standard price for the best looking girls and they don't like customers trying to negotiate the price.
I was happy with the value for money.

Offline Helloyou75001

From experience people in the gogo bars don't like a cheap charlie trying to haggle the price down.
3700b works out around £85.
I have no idea where in the UK you get a good service with an attractive girl for 1hr + for this amount, but I'm obviously looking in the wrong places.

Did you stay the full hour? From the review it seemed more like a 1 shot sex closer to 30min.

I haven t been punting in london since 2020 so i may be out of date but i usually punted around £50-70 for 30min and £70-100 for 1h. Really comparable to what you are paying at the moment really.

And yeah it was mostly pretty girl but service wasn t always the best. Sometimes i had gems. But i'd assume the same in thailand.

But if I had to chose between a blonde blue eye natural big tits and a pretty thai, I'd of course prefer the EE girl. So I'm a  bit biais because of my personal taste.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2022, 08:35:31 pm by Helloyou75001 »

Offline longtimefan

If you go for street walkers or massage parlours I'm guessing prices would be cheaper.
In the gogo bars 3700B seems to be the standard price for the best looking girls and they don't like customers trying to negotiate the price.
I was happy with the value for money.

I’m going in a couple of weeks, a few days in BKK then 8 nights in Pattaya and back to BKK.

The prices do seem high in BKK but that’s from veterans commenting about pre rona.  Things have changed and the prices still seem cheap compared to uk prices.

I’m not too fussed about Soi Cowboy but will visit as it’s a famous place.  Did you find you were getting double charged for LDs there? Classing coke and vodka as two drinks? I imagine that’s where the costs add up. If I’m getting some fun and attention in return I won’t mind but not if they just neck the drinks.

Offline clivethomas

I’m going in a couple of weeks, a few days in BKK then 8 nights in Pattaya and back to BKK.

The prices do seem high in BKK but that’s from veterans commenting about pre rona.  Things have changed and the prices still seem cheap compared to uk prices.

I’m not too fussed about Soi Cowboy but will visit as it’s a famous place.  Did you find you were getting double charged for LDs there? Classing coke and vodka as two drinks? I imagine that’s where the costs add up. If I’m getting some fun and attention in return I won’t mind but not if they just neck the drinks.

Just google for the "arab bars" and avoid those, that seems to be where the double drink scam is.  And it is a scam and something to actively avoid

3000ST and 5000LT seems to be almost a fixed price in the gogo bars these days. Gogo bars are expensive and standards of the girls have slipped with many older and chubby girls but it's still where you are going to find the highest concentration of young stunners and still good fun but definitely not cheap.  The Asians get in there when they open and pick off a lot of the better girls

Online Pauld344

Did you stay the full hour? From the review it seemed more like a 1 shot sex closer to 30min.

I haven t been punting in london since 2020 so i may be out of date but i usually punted around £50-70 for 30min and £70-100 for 1h. Really comparable to what you are paying at the moment really.

And yeah it was mostly pretty girl but service wasn t always the best. Sometimes i had gems. But i'd assume the same in thailand.

But if I had to chose between a blonde blue eye natural big tits and a pretty thai, I'd of course prefer the EE girl. So I'm a  bit biais because of my personal taste.

Well I didn't set a stop watch for each punt, but considering we had showers together, massages, chatting, etc. I'd say each punt lasted 45 minutes - over 1 hour.

As I said, they don't appreciate people trying to haggle the prices down in gogo bars.
For example, another girl in Billboards quoted me 3500B. When I explained that I met another girl in the same bar for 3000B a few days earier,  the girl and the madame walked away.
Maybe this is why you didn't have much luck in Thailand?

Online Pauld344

Most bars charged the advertised price for LDs.
The only exception was Spice Girls on Soi Cowboy.  They tried to charge me for 2 LDs, when the girl had 1 shot of tequila. I pointed this out to the barmaid and after a bit of back and forth they took the second drink off the bill.

Online Swapmeister

"i usually punted around £50-70 for 30min and £70-100 for 1h".

£100 for 30min is the cheapest I've punted in London for a fit looking WG. I have seen cheaper but I wouldn't punt them even THEY paid ME. Lol.

Online Swapmeister

I noticed several instances where a punter would stop to chat with a hot Bangkok WG and then walk away, presumably because he couldnt bring her price down.  If that was the case, the price for a hot early 20s babe there is still cheaper that a 30 something Thai wg over here.

I guess some people just want a bargain.

Offline Helloyou75001

"i usually punted around £50-70 for 30min and £70-100 for 1h".

£100 for 30min is the cheapest I've punted in London for a fit looking WG. I have seen cheaper but I wouldn't punt them even THEY paid ME. Lol.

Check my reviews and you'll see plenty of hot girls I punted for even £50. Granted, it was before 2020 but I noticed on your review you only punt in zone 1, so of course you ll ger inflated price

Some of the best punt I had were in Hownslow. Yes it's far
in zone 4 and supposingly a shithole but I identified a hidden hungarian brothel providing good service with CIM for £50. There was always a queue there they were getting popular.

They re not here anymore but the key is to find some good spot and then you ll get similarly good (or bad) experience because the girls are talking between them and are managed by the same pimps

Offline Helloyou75001

I noticed several instances where a punter would stop to chat with a hot Bangkok WG and then walk away, presumably because he couldnt bring her price down.  If that was the case, the price for a hot early 20s babe there is still cheaper that a 30 something Thai wg over here.

I guess some people just want a bargain.

Yes definitely. When they quoted me something like 3000 baht ST + the BF, at that price bracket I'd have a much better experience going to a german FKK and stay a day there even though i m paying a bit more

Online Swapmeister

But isnt that like going to a foreign country only to eat fish and chips, even though it cost more, because you like it more than the local food?

I don't mean to give you grief bud but given your comments about the Thai punting scene and how you can get a great £50 punt in Hounslow, why are you in Thailand?

Offline clivethomas

Check my reviews and you'll see plenty of hot girls I punted for even £50. Granted, it was before 2020 but I noticed on your review you only punt in zone 1, so of course you ll ger inflated price

Some of the best punt I had were in Hownslow. Yes it's far
in zone 4 and supposingly a shithole but I identified a hidden hungarian brothel providing good service with CIM for £50. There was always a queue there they were getting popular.

They re not here anymore but the key is to find some good spot and then you ll get similarly good (or bad) experience because the girls are talking between them and are managed by the same pimps

It's horses for courses at the end of the day

What you described there, a Hungarian brothel for £50 in Hounslow with a queue does not sound the best to me.  Certainly not versus the GFE and good times had with the Thai girls. 

Sounds like you're not mad on Asian girls so the EE's are always going to win for you anyway

If you are still in the region and want cheap punting try Pattaya Soi 6 and Beach Road.  Discussed these in previous replies to you, but you can beat your Hungarian price wise. 

A lot of guys go to Thailand because they get "yellow fever" and fall for the look (like me) and also the good times around the bar scene and the general attitude of the girls.  You certainly get more girls with a bad attitude these days and prices have certainly crept up but loads of gems and good times to be had.  It sounds like you haven't found any Thai birds you have "clicked" with yet, when you do, maybe you will see another side to it and the fun they can bring you in and out of the room.

A lot of the higher prices here come from agogo bars.  These are always dear and the overall experience is not comparable with queuing in an EE brothel.  You go in, 100s girls dancing in some places like Billboard.  Get a drink, enjoy the view and the atmosphere and pick out a lady you like.  Have a few drink and head back.  It is a premium price but in the scheme of things, hardly over the top as there are always good looking girls around these places and it is good fun.  You then have the massage shops, Thai friendly or the bargain basement punting around the area of Patts I mentioned above.  Quality and prices can vary wildly and actually, there is not always a correlation between the two.  Who he puts in the effort can be rewarded handsomely and there is enough info here and Pattaya/Bangkok addicts to sift thru and increase your chances, even down to which bars have the best lineups on those other sites.

Offline Helloyou75001

But isnt that like going to a foreign country only to eat fish and chips, even though it cost more, because you like it more than the local food?

I don't mean to give you grief bud but given your comments about the Thai punting scene and how you can get a great £50 punt in Hounslow, why are you in Thailand?

I went there for the experience of course. It was my first time. I sort off expected price to be in much cheaper than in europe which wasn't the case. BTW I had even cheaper punt in germany. You can punt for €30 / 20 min with some hot EE girls in some of the windows street.

I also did the phillis street in Athens, the price was €10/10 min so if I needed longer I can keep paying €10 more  :D

So yeah I'm comparing against that against my previous experience.

My best punt were actually in Hungary actually. Not in hounslow shithole. I had an amazing GFE for something like £40 it was ridiculous. Still have memory to this day after 4 years...
So I plan to go there at some stage but want to explore a bit more asia before.

I'm just trying to find out where I like the most, and I need to go through the good and bad places to decide.

Offline Helloyou75001

It's horses for courses at the end of the day

What you described there, a Hungarian brothel for £50 in Hounslow with a queue does not sound the best to me.  Certainly not versus the GFE and good times had with the Thai girls. 

Sounds like you're not mad on Asian girls so the EE's are always going to win for you anyway

If you are still in the region and want cheap punting try Pattaya Soi 6 and Beach Road.  Discussed these in previous replies to you, but you can beat your Hungarian price wise. 

A lot of guys go to Thailand because they get "yellow fever" and fall for the look (like me) and also the good times around the bar scene and the general attitude of the girls.  You certainly get more girls with a bad attitude these days and prices have certainly crept up but loads of gems and good times to be had.  It sounds like you haven't found any Thai birds you have "clicked" with yet, when you do, maybe you will see another side to it and the fun they can bring you in and out of the room.

A lot of the higher prices here come from agogo bars.  These are always dear and the overall experience is not comparable with queuing in an EE brothel.  You go in, 100s girls dancing in some places like Billboard.  Get a drink, enjoy the view and the atmosphere and pick out a lady you like.  Have a few drink and head back.  It is a premium price but in the scheme of things, hardly over the top as there are always good looking girls around these places and it is good fun.  You then have the massage shops, Thai friendly or the bargain basement punting around the area of Patts I mentioned above.  Quality and prices can vary wildly and actually, there is not always a correlation between the two.  Who he puts in the effort can be rewarded handsomely and there is enough info here and Pattaya/Bangkok addicts to sift thru and increase your chances, even down to which bars have the best lineups on those other sites.

Yes that's a very good point that's why I was thinking to go back to explore a bit more. I stayed 10 days and probably didn't have a chance to explore it all.

Also none of the girls I punted (even in my hotel) gave me a GFE. It was more like a quick fuck and go. Attitude was better but really nowhere close to GFE and none stayed the full hour before leaving. More like under 30 min.

I may try 1 month next time to really settle expectations.

For now, I'm in Saigon. Punt wise, attitude is definitely not as good as in thailand. I even had one girl who left because I stayed too long during the punt. I checked the time after she left it was like 15min.

However the girls here are more pretty than in thailand so there are pros and cons...

But I also have few dates with Civvie which actually isn't too bad... So I'll try and decide if it's worth staying.

Online Pauld344

Brief review of the bars I visited in Bangkok. Bars which I haven't mentioned appeared quite,  or were lacking in attractive women.

Nana Plaza.
Billboards - busiest bar in Nana, with the most attractive girls. Well worth a visit.
Butterflies - far less girls working here now than pre covid and not very busy. Lacking in quality, but will hopefully pick up in peak season.
Whisky agogo - nice bar, girls mainly aged 20 - 25. I nearly bar fined one of the girls here but decided to keep looking, as it was still early.
Cheapest place for a beer (Tiger 99B)
Angelwitch - Rock music, and topless dancers. I only visited once but no one took my fancy.
Mandarin - nicest bar in terms of decor, with topless dancers on stage. I asked about buying a lady drink for the most attractive girl on stage, and was told I would have to buy her 2 lady drinks (at least they were honest)
Realised to get her back to my hotel would be either not possible or very expensive, so decided to leave it.
Twister BKK - large selection of girls, with only a couple that I found attractive. Worth a look.

Soi Cowboy.

Baccara - head to the second floor. Best looking girls on soi cowboy. Well worth a visit, as previously mentioned.
Toy Bar - the most attractive girls are in dresses and not on stage. Fun bar to visit with friendly staff.
Tilac - very busy at the weekend. I bought a lady drink for 1 girl, but was then told she was not available for BF.
Deja Vu - worth a visit, quiet but generally has attractive women.
Spice Girls. First visit I went in just before 1am, I asked 1 girl about BF, and was told to wait until she finished at 2am, so didn't bother.
2nd visit, thought I'd have more luck going in early, and they tried to charge me twice for 1 lady drink. They eventually changed the bill when I complained. Avoid.
Crazy House. Nude dancing, but not many lookers. I bought a lady drink for a busty brunette in glasses, but she turned her back on me and didn't engage in conversation (I noticed she did this to everyone). Worth a visit, but don't expect much.

Soi 11 - Was great before covid for non punting (i.e sports bars and clubs) it's now full of beer bars.
Lusty lady bar - gorgeous girls to drink and play pool with. No mention of BF being available, and I didn't ask in fear of causing offence, but it may be worth looking into.

Prices for the best looking girls range from 3000B - 5000B. More expensive than massage parlours and freelancers.
Personally I prefer the bars so you can look at the girls on stage, and it's a fun night out.
Hope this helps.

Offline Helloyou75001

Great review and fairly similar to my experience. Did you punt anyone?

And mostly would you return there?

Online Pauld344

Yes, it was me who started this thread.
I would return at some point.

Online Rack Admirer

Brief review of the bars I visited in Bangkok. Bars which I haven't mentioned appeared quite,  or were lacking in attractive women.

Many thanks for the info. Do you remember what the cost of lady drinks were in all these places? Did they vary from place to place?

Online Swapmeister

I did not partake myself but people that I asked said between 180TB to 250TB. Hopefully someone with first hand experience will come along shortly and confirm

Offline Joey2315

Nana Plaza.
Billboards - busiest bar in Nana, with the most attractive girls. Well worth a visit.
Butterflies - far less girls working here now than pre covid and not very busy. Lacking in quality, but will hopefully pick up in peak season.
Whisky agogo - nice bar, girls mainly aged 20 - 25. I nearly bar fined one of the girls here but decided to keep looking, as it was still early.
Cheapest place for a beer (Tiger 99B)
Angelwitch - Rock music, and topless dancers. I only visited once but no one took my fancy.
Mandarin - nicest bar in terms of decor, with topless dancers on stage. I asked about buying a lady drink for the most attractive girl on stage, and was told I would have to buy her 2 lady drinks (at least they were honest)
Realised to get her back to my hotel would be either not possible or very expensive, so decided to leave it.
Twister BKK - large selection of girls, with only a couple that I found attractive. Worth a look.

Soi Cowboy.

Baccara - head to the second floor. Best looking girls on soi cowboy. Well worth a visit, as previously mentioned.
Toy Bar - the most attractive girls are in dresses and not on stage. Fun bar to visit with friendly staff.
Tilac - very busy at the weekend. I bought a lady drink for 1 girl, but was then told she was not available for BF.
Deja Vu - worth a visit, quiet but generally has attractive women.
Spice Girls. First visit I went in just before 1am, I asked 1 girl about BF, and was told to wait until she finished at 2am, so didn't bother.
2nd visit, thought I'd have more luck going in early, and they tried to charge me twice for 1 lady drink. They eventually changed the bill when I complained. Avoid.
Crazy House. Nude dancing, but not many lookers. I bought a lady drink for a busty brunette in glasses, but she turned her back on me and didn't engage in conversation (I noticed she did this to everyone). Worth a visit, but don't expect much.

Soi 11 - Was great before covid for non punting (i.e sports bars and clubs) it's now full of beer bars.
Lusty lady bar - gorgeous girls to drink and play pool with. No mention of BF being available, and I didn't ask in fear of causing offence, but it may be worth looking into.

Prices for the best looking girls range from 3000B - 5000B. More expensive than massage parlours and freelancers.
Personally I prefer the bars so you can look at the girls on stage, and it's a fun night out.
Hope this helps.

Thanks for this great info!

Totally respect your decision if you don't want to answer, but as it often affects prices in Thailand unlike the West, how would you describe yourself physically? These prices seem high to me, but haven't been post covid so might just be the new norm.

Online Pauld344

Thanks for this great info!

Totally respect your decision if you don't want to answer, but as it often affects prices in Thailand unlike the West, how would you describe yourself physically? These prices seem high to me, but haven't been post covid so might just be the new norm.

I am medium build.
In bars the madame gives you the price, not the girl so I think looks are irrelevant. Maybe it's different with freelancers?
Reading elsewhere on the forum 3000B appears to be the normal rate in the gogo bars. Where did you find cheaper?

Online Pauld344

I did not partake myself but people that I asked said between 180TB to 250TB. Hopefully someone with first hand experience will come along shortly and confirm

That's right.

Offline Joey2315

I am medium build.
In bars the madame gives you the price, not the girl so I think looks are irrelevant. Maybe it's different with freelancers?
Reading elsewhere on the forum 3000B appears to be the normal rate in the gogo bars. Where did you find cheaper?

I suppose I am comparing that price to FL who I have a lot more experience with, you reckon it is a similar price as pre covid? That’s reassuring.

Offline Gas Man 40s

Bangkok - Sukhumvit Area

Soi 13 massage - 400 1 hr Oil
Wanted 2,000 for Boom Boom

Soi 13 a good street for sport bars and pool

Gullivers Soi 5 for big screen and pool, but western food very expensive

Terminal 21, floor 5 food court, good value, you put credit onto a card at a kiosk, lasts 28 days, can get remaining money back anytime during that period

TF 2,000 ST seemed to be the price, had 3 successful punts at hotel, reception not as good as Pattaya, maybe frowned upon in Bangkok

Thermae Cafe, never seen anything like it.
When you go in you have to buy a beer.
120 Leo, lots of women inside stood up on the outer of the room, men can sit in the middle or walk around eyeing up the talent. Then if you like one go talk to them, sort a deal out ST or LT etc.

2 successful attempts. 1,000 ST & 4,000 LT

Butterflies GOGO, very drink aggressive.
Mammasan a pain in the arse wanting drinks and a tip for getting girl,
5 drinks cost about 950 Baht
1,000 bar fine, 5,000 LT, 3,000 ST

Loads of girls outside Nana Plaza, either side of Road, LT 2,000 with a beauty!