Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angy Mexico, Dublin 1, IFSC, Beautiful, rushed, false knockers  (Read 1445 times)

Offline Tony Blair

Link: External Link/Members Only

Summary.  Friendly but I felt processed, too much of a rush.  Beautiful face, nice body, false knockers

When: Oct 2022

Comms:  Pretty good.  Insisted on using whatsapp so she could send maps and pictures for directions.

Services: HJ, Oral with, Sex with, Vibrator play, Kissing.
Price & Time: €200 for an hour.  Got about 40 minutes

Why go? The pictures, “Bust size 34 DD Natural”

Lady:  Definitely her in the pictures.  5’ 7’. Looks a bit older in real life.  Age 35 quoted, could be.  Beautiful face, made up as per the pictures.  Fit body, but disappointed with the false knockers as I had hoped for real.
FAVOURITES quoted on EI are CIM (with condom), COB (Cum on body), Foot fetish, French kissing, GFE (Girlfriend experience), Hand job, Nipple play, Oral (with condom), Sex toys, Tie and tease

Location:  IFSC, near tesco express, off Mayor Street, parking in convention centre.  Nice flat over 2 floors, odd bedroom, good shower, clean.  Strategically place mirrors around bed.

Meet:
Arrive in flat aided by pictorial directions on Whatsapp. 
Pay, have shower and use mouthwash as directed.

Come back to bedroom and she puts down vape exhaling.  I am a non-smoker and was slightly non-plussed as she came to kiss me exhaling but not too bad.

I am in a towel after the shower, she is in a brown slip thing as per pictures and looks sensational.   She kisses me and grabs my dick and we spend a few minutes with her rubbing my dick with various parts of her body and wanking me.  She slowly undresses, boobs definitely false, and we go to the bed where she continues to wank me. 

She puts a condom on me and gives a nice BJ with a good view of her ass in the mirror.  I tell her I can only cum once in an hour, she says of course.

After a few minutes she then gets up and sits on my dick.   I was not sure if sex was offered from other EI reviews and the favourites.  It is.
Some nice shagging with her on top and good squirming around.  We then go for doggy, this is excellent, her facing the mirror, great ass below me and feels good.

After a few minutes of this she gets back on top of me with a vibrator and pushes my dick against her pussy with the vibrator.  This feels good but is also pretty intense.  This goes on for about 5 minutes and I ask her to slow down as it is only about 30 minutes in.  She does for a minute and then starts pushing hard on my dick with the vibrator against her pussy and she cums.  This is too much for me and I get her to wank me to finish.

After a clean up we sit on the bed and chat for 10 minutes, she is relaxed and easy going.  She lives in spain, visits Dublin for work.  Leaving Dublin soon, back in the new year. 
She never goes out while in Dublin, just work.  This explains the feeling of being processed
Shower and leave. 

It seems to be a feature of Dublin ladies, pay for an hour and get about 40 minutes.

So a good session but a neutral for the rush and false knockers

Of the hour.  About 30 minutes fun time,  10 Minutes showering and chatting.  20 minutes not there.

Return? For her face and body, maybe, for rush and boobs, no
Recommend.  Yes, manage your time well.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 02, 2022, 04:38:12 pm by Tony Blair »

Offline Racerboy

Offline Tony Blair

Great review mate. Thanks.

A good review of my review, thanks a lot.  There should be an emoji button on reviews at this stage.