Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leena_Sweet - Leeds. Hotel incall  (Read 4096 times)

11 review(s) for Leena_Sweet (5 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline tomeq

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If I only could, I would give not her actually but to some of the Punters and AW reviewers a proper Negative!

This is another time when I go see NICE chick but instead of that I have got ...gollum from LOR!

I saw her a few weeks ago and she literarily looked like she is in 5th month pregnancy lol.

Face - tons of make up and reminded me kind of ladyboys I have seen in Bangkok last time I've been there - no sorry ladyboys looked better then her :D

Body - really skinny not tiny but sickly skinny with a small balloon belly and fake tits but not even nicely done.

Very bad skin...lots of strange spots etc horrible but when I saw her arse from the back my cock run away from this bloody hotel room in 1 sec.

On top of that I needed to wait for her once she finally settles down in a hotel for about 30-40min so instead of seeing her on a right time I was late for some of my other commitments later on.

She stank badly when I saw her and she was completely unattractive at all IMHO (shame only in my opinion)

I have small suggestion to what we can do writing a review...we suppouse to add punter age, weight and attention to details as we can't leave Positive saying that she is nice and tiny when she is NOT and do same for other girls such as DollDiana or MissJordanSummersxx when they are stunning as fuck (same price btw - not fair at all)

We can also organize a kind of beauty scale from 1 to 10 ok using examples below :D

0/10    Hidden Image/Members Only  ....
5/10    Hidden Image/Members Only
10/10   Hidden Image/Members Only

No offensive guys but I have enough of being surprised (negatively) on my punts after reading all these positive reviews from some of us.

Offline Robyorks1981

That’s all part of the thrill of punting. You never quite know what to expect. We don’t all have the same definition of attractive. When i’m checking reviews, i mainly take more notice of the service quality over the looks. You didn’t mention much about the service you received - how was it?

Offline tomeq

That’s all part of the thrill of punting. You never quite know what to expect. We don’t all have the same definition of attractive. When i’m checking reviews, i mainly take more notice of the service quality over the looks. You didn’t mention much about the service you received - how was it?

I didn't mentioned as not much actually happened that night. Instead of just go home right away I was hopping that she may be ok when she undress but I was mistaken. You see, I have this problem that I feel really guilty when I have to pay for sex with girls looked worse that my wife....always thinking wft am I doing here. We tried to build up some atmosphere and she started from blowjob which was very mechanical but luckily my mini mi get hard but everytime when I tried to fuck her I couldn't stand how unattractive and smelly she is so after about 15min I got off and went home.

Offline Punter121212

good post.

Most punters have at some point turned up expecting one thing but found something completely different, its worse when you've done your research and other punters have created the impression shes something impressive.

a few punting rules we should all live by ...

only pay for what you cannot pull.

If you wouldn't fuck her for free ... walk.

If you wouldn't fuck her for a bet ... run.

If you'd fuck ought with a pulse, mention that in your reviews.

Offline tomeq

good post.

Most punters have at some point turned up expecting one thing but found something completely different, its worse when you've done your research and other punters have created the impression shes something impressive.

a few punting rules we should all live by ...

only pay for what you cannot pull.

If you wouldn't fuck her for free ... walk.

If you wouldn't fuck her for a bet ... run.

If you'd fuck ought with a pulse, mention that in your reviews.

Thanks for advice mate however it's frustrating when you go another time in row and finish your meeting before it's even started as a girl is not matching photos on her add whatsoever.

That is why this time I was hoping ok I'll try as face wise I could stand that naively thinking she may gain some points in my eyes when she undresses from that sexy outfit but no...it was much worse.

Ok, next step some hj and bj but it was so mechanically performed without any "passion" to that but culmination point was doggy ...ffs how can anyone say that this view was turning him on ...no fucking chance! Gollum with some hairs sticking out from her arse!

I am sorry I don't like to picking on someone's look but there are many other girls sitting on a till at shops for example and they look way better then her so for me if she doesn't have that look and any minimum skills to make cock hard she should let it go and start working somewhere else but the worst thing is that she charge same money as other good looking and skilled girls.

For me face and body is the most important thing as I would rather control all the action during sex. Would rather have beautiful woman laying down doing nothing than experience but fatty and ugly one.

Offline cumtoplay

Saw her at a Harrogate hotel a few years back when she was a Baby's agency girl, starting out. Attractive Indian girl but service was nothing out of the ordinary

Offline Punter121212

For me face and body is the most important thing as I would rather control all the action during sex. Would rather have beautiful woman laying down doing nothing than experience but fatty and ugly one.

Im same, only down side is when you eventually find a stunner who also likes to fuck, its hard to keep away and your wallet takes a hammering.

Offline tomeq

Im same, only down side is when you eventually find a stunner who also likes to fuck, its hard to keep away and your wallet takes a hammering.

Hahaha...true mate :wacko:
Btw. Do you know any really stunning lasses that you can recoment?

Offline Michael77

Sounds a nightmare would of walked mate

Offline tomeq

Sounds a nightmare would of walked mate
It was a nightmare actually and have no fuc*ing idea where all those positive reviews are coming from?!
Don't know why I didn't walked away ehhh....was thinking that she may be ok once she undress but then realized that having faith was mistake too!😋

Online ISTS2005

Who is the 10/10 girl in the pics above? Tried tineye and couldnt get a name for her

Offline Eugene29

thats not a professional, that his missus at home!!!  Sorry OP, couldn't resist.

I fully agree with original post, not only do girls use very old photos when times were better for them, but our differing tastes mean one's mans meat is another man's drug addled, under nourished skank.  My sympathies chap.

Just a slight diversion: the background in her photos (bookshelves and table & chairs) is the same as in Classy Cassies pics.  Anyone know the venue?