Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daniela Czech girl in Belfast  (Read 4791 times)

Offline Whiskeyjack

External Link/Members Only

Her place was just off the Ormeau Rd and was ok. £90 sheets for 30 minutes.

She categorically does not look like her photos. At all. In fact I’d go so far as to say they’re misleading as, while they are definitely of her, several years have passed, some pixels have been rearranged and several kilos have been added. I’d probably have walked but I was seriously hungover and I couldn’t have coped with the hassle. I also had blue balls and I’d tried calling some others with no success prior to arranging the meet with Daniela.

Why neutral? She gave me one of the best BJs I’ve had in years, simple as that. She absolutely loved sucking cock and I lay back and let her, I pumped a load in her mouth and she spat it out and went back for more. She was disappointed when I said I had to go.

I wouldn’t repeat and I wasn’t up for fucking her, but the BJ was top notch so, just about, a neutral.

Offline pussylover76

Offline Whiskeyjack

Age 33 + 10 = 43

Or older?

I’m gonna say older, her tits look nothing like the pics, saggier, and her waistline is a lot bigger. That said, could’ve been hard miles. In any event, she is 100% NOT 33!

Offline Whiskeyjack

was this her by anychance?
External Link/Members Only

No pretty certain that’s not her. That would have been an improvement if I’m honest. Original link plus years, pounds and hard road

Offline kinkywhip43

I was gonna visit this one she looked hot as fuck in the pics lol fucksakes shes gone now  :cry:

Offline pussylover76

Thanks Jack. Sounds similar to my worst punt ever many years ago.
Why do we stay?
 :dash:

Offline egglet

No pretty certain that’s not her. That would have been an improvement if I’m honest. Original link plus years, pounds and hard road
also just noticed that one I posted has changed the pics today

Offline Peken

One of the perks of this site, dodged a bullet as I was gonna take the plunge! Sorry to hear that tho on your behalf I’ve thankfully never had that yet, not a seasoned punter sooo half waiting on a bad one.

Offline Whiskeyjack

Thanks Jack. Sounds similar to my worst punt ever many years ago.
Why do we stay?
 :dash:

In my case, I’m a horny bastard with a hangover  :crazy:

Offline Peken

Lol! We’ve all been there, any holes a goal 😂👏

Offline Whiskeyjack

also just noticed that one I posted has changed the pics today

The pics today could be her in a certain light. They appear to be even more played around with than “Daniela’s” though so they could be bloody anyone!

Offline egglet

the pic are back again. is it this one?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Whiskeyjack

Offline Whiskeyjack

Just to flag that this is the Daniela that’s advertising right now. She looks absolutely nothing like the pics on her profile. Link in my review still works

Offline pussylover76

But, how can this be? EI has verified her photos.  :unknown:

Offline Whiskeyjack

It would be rude of me to speculate…