Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Goddess TS Minnie - Stafford  (Read 4376 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6656853) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6719312) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline boneidle

External Link/Members Only

AW profile seems to have vanished but for reference it was External Link/Members Only

1 hour £150

This meet happened towards the end of July.  Comms were easy enough a quick text and given the post code and street - one of the usual Thai flats in Stafford.  Once I'd parked and texted to let her know I was there, I got detailed instructions on how to get to the flat.  She looked exactly like her pictures, early 20s, very tiny and slim and facially pretty. Very feminine.

Started off with a massage which was OK, but picked up when she move to B2B.  Turning over she went down on me for some very nice oral without, plenty of eye contact it felt and looked great. I returned the favour, she's not huge maybe 5 inches but that suits me just fine. She got nice and hard so I thought I'd let her go top first, with my lying back legs up. It was very hot watching her bang away, after a short while she picked up the pace and came (or pretended to) so we swapped. 

Took her in doggie, and at this point looking at her pert bottom and slim waist I appreciated how tiny she was!  I started out slowly as she was very tight and built up the pace to give her a good pounding.  I'm not a fast cummer sometimes so eventually she want to switch to something else.  So a bit more owo and finished by indulging my exhibitionist streak and having her cuddled up next to me watching me cum.

That was pretty much time, so got dressed while chatting (her English is OK). All in all a great punt, will definitely see her is she's in my neck of the woods again.

Offline Chris1990mcr

I've seen her a few times now. Shes a really nice girl. She really is tidy and very model like. When   I see her I probably spend 15/20 mins just giving her a rimming, her arse is very cute. 

Surprised to hear she can top, wouldn't have though she had it in her.

Offline boneidle

Maybe I just caught her on a good day  :thumbsup:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379