Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karinna Latina - Hemel Hempstead  (Read 5050 times)

32 review(s) for Karinna Latina  (31 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline JonasG

External Link/Members Only

She's well reviewed so not too much to add but saw her over a month ago and can echo her previous reviews. She is BRILLIANT, top WG.

Great DFK, advocates deepthroat and face fucking, advocates vigorous fingering with pussy juices flying everywhere and responsive RO. And great energetic sex to finish off, really can't wrong with her and she's got a fine gym toned body. Facially sexy IMO but sort of with an Amazonian type look.

£110/£200 is pricey, certainly for the hour and usually I only do £100 for 30 minutes but I took the £10 hit and it was worth it. Not a clock watcher either as we went over our time chatting after.

Hemel Hempstead a bit out of my way, so dunno when I'll see her a 2nd time but defo. regular worthy. Only slight negative would be a bit too much dirty talk at times, not really my thing. Top tier WG for sure though.

Logistics:

Have to ring her if you haven't met before but no issues, booking done very quickly and postcode etc. sent over. Then clear texts when you arrive.

Modern block of flats in Hemel Hempstead. You have to use the door and code at the far left corner of the garden entrance to gain access and not the two earlier doors you see when you enter. You can park at Asda, a couple of minutes walk away.

Looks:

Late 30s to early 40s Brazilian with good English. Great body, gym toned with big fake tits which are fairly soft and a nice squeezeable arse. Facially sexy but may not be to everyone's taste, she has an Amazonian type look to her but I certainly was attracted to her. As have others have said, much friendlier in person than on the phone. Chatty and jokey.

Services used:

DFK, OWO with deepthroat and face fucking, RO, Fingering, sex in 3 positions. £110 for 30 minutes.

The Meeting:

So walk in and she's very friendly, welcoming and talkative so good start. Small talk etc, can get along with her.

Start with DFK and this great, constant throughout the punt and really passionate from her side. Great foreplay standing up, went on for ages etc. Then when she was wet enough, tells you sick two fingers up her which was nice as WGs don't advocate this usually from their side but she really wants you to go at it with the fingering but yeah this was great while we DFK'd some more and at the same time I fingered her hard while she played with my cock.

Then onto OWO and she's top. Advocates you to face fuck her as she's on her knees and tells you to go as hard as possible and also is great at deepthroat, can really hold it in her mouth when it's deep. Overall great OWO, very good with top technique and a lot of spit involved. Slaps your cock on her cheeks too and her tongue, just a really full on OWO session.

Then onto RO, she's got a great clit and very responsive to RO. Did it for ages and then fingered her hard some more with pussy juices flying everywhere, great stuff!

Then onto some more DFK then sex and she's still at a top level. Great energy during CG with some spanking involved, really goes for it and then comes down for more DFK whilst we fuck very hard and passionately, though does slightly over-do the dirty talking at times, says you're a bad boy etc. not really my thing. But anyway, then onto missionary and again great, can really take a pounding with her legs on my shoulders and more DFK throughout too. Then cum during doggy, with a mirror positioned just right. Again can take a pounding, with her great arse in view and some spanking involved. Great energetic sex. Not a clock watcher either, prob cummed 25 minutes in and left at 45 minutes past just talking afterwards.

So yeah, she's no doubt a top WG really. Great DFK, OWO, Fingering and sex and she's fit with no clock watching.

Only downsides are the dirty talk is a bit too much and Hemel Hempstead a bit out of the way really, otherwise I would for sure see her many a time.

Online PilotMan

I concur, she's a top SP, really enthusiastic, energetic GFE, bordering on PSE. Her clit is massive  :P

I agree with the talk, she overuses the "your a bad boy". That aside, you can't really go wrong with her.

I've seen her a couple of times and she totally rode the life out of me.

Offline The sperminator

Is she in the block of apartments next to the oness being done up with the blue boarding round?

Offline JonasG

I concur, she's a top SP, really enthusiastic, energetic GFE, bordering on PSE. Her clit is massive  :P

I agree with the talk, she overuses the "your a bad boy". That aside, you can't really go wrong with her.

Yeah, the sex was really enjoyable she definitely goes the extra mile and she was very wet! She's got amazing energy.

Shame she's a bit out of my way, don't usually drive that far but her reviews are consistently high in content so I knew I was guaranteed a top time so decided to make the journey.

Will be a struggle to see regularly sadly.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2022, 10:23:40 pm by JonasG »

Offline JonasG

Is she in the block of apartments next to the oness being done up with the blue boarding round?

Didn't really look at the surrounding area, maybe someone else can help with that but it's right next to the Asda by a few minutes.

Online PilotMan

I think you might not want to ask for too specific a location as it may well breach site rules about revealing addresses.
As OP states, its near ASDA

Online webpunter

OP,
Thanks for the reminder
I did a review in 2016, had her as my top punt of the year
An hour was 150, a bargain
A mahoosive clit, very nibblable
Time flies, a revisit is long overdue

@PM, she rode the life out of me too
& in mish it was her strong legs wrapped round me pulling me in
Urging me to bang her harder
She lifts her hips up to get better penetration
Good girl  :yahoo:
Think i need to do some more gym stuff in preparation
The kinda session where at times you feel like you are just about hanging on with an amazonion warrior in charge of proceedings

Offline JonasG

She really is brilliant, mad energy during sex.

And the encouragement to finger her hard too I've not had in a WG for a while, it's usually you who initiates the fingering.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2022, 07:43:43 am by JonasG »

Online TallnHung

She really is brilliant, mad energy during sex.

And the encouragement to finger her hard too I've not had in a WG for a while, it's usually you who initiates the fingering.

Definitely on my HL. Bit of a drive for 30 mins (I just won't pay £200 for an hour) but seems worth it.

Fitness bunnies always have big clits in my experience. Rebecca Jayne Smith is same. I've heard it's the potential use of steroids but to be fair I love some RO on a responsive clit so you won't find me complaining ;)

Offline JonasG

Yeah she's a trek. (I've only see her 3 times I think, I say only but it would've been much more if she was based closer)

Online simon07

I saw her last year and one hour was £170. Out of my price range now. she is excellent though.

Offline tantric talents

I saw her last year and one hour was £170. Out of my price range now. she is excellent though.
I agree on both counts. A bit out of my way and despite seeing her many times, won’t return at these new prices - unless of course she starts to offer old rates for returning old customers?

Offline JonasG

Yeah, I certainly wouldn't pay her hourly rate!

Though I wouldn't pay any WG £200.

Offline jazzyx

Yeah, I certainly wouldn't pay her hourly rate!

Though I wouldn't pay any WG £200.

Wow £200 per hour now... I had the pleasure of meeting her a few times many years ago when she was with one2one... £130 per hour then- good old memories  :drinks:

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

For a Milf in her mid 40s that's a lot of $$$$$s per hour. On the positive side if she is your "cup of tea" you know the service level is high and she's not running a conveyor belt operation   :D

Offline GreyDave

Definitely on my HL. Bit of a drive for 30 mins (I just won't pay £200 for an hour) but seems worth it.

Fitness bunnies always have big clits in my experience. Rebecca Jayne Smith is same. I've heard it's the potential use of steroids but to be fair I love some RO on a responsive clit so you won't find me complaining ;)
:hi:
I saw her at One2One and in MK parlour also in her Hemel flat ( I was earning better then and she was not as expensive as now ) the last time she was quiet stroppy and sort of hyper a bad day maybe but I enjoyed time and her clit  :P :P I have found  quite a few Latina girls that ive seen tend to have the bigger longer hooded type while a few of the black girls ive seen larger diameter thumb like ( Rebecca Spicy  :unknown:  now gone biggest Ive found 2cm dia 3.5 cm hood ) :thumbsup:    :P :P 
Either of these are Great  :dance: :dance: I would like to see a clit size ranking along with the cup size ;) ;)  funny thing is loads of WGs have enhansed titties none have fake clitties  ;) ;) ;)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2023, 08:29:31 am by GreyDave »

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

:hi:
 the last time she was quiet stroppy and sort of hyper a bad day maybe but I enjoyed time and her clit 

Probably the body building cutting supplements she takes . Well known to make females hyper , short tempered and irritable  :thumbsdown: