Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shannon_rose_xox - Colchester  (Read 4310 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6463961) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline tosspot

Introduction
Hello, I'm glad that I am finally in a position to provide something back to the community in the shape of this review.  Thank you to all who contribute to this site, it's a godsend for intel & the finer tips 'n tricks of the "hobby".  I will have a couple more reviews to post in the East Anglia section in due course once enough discretion time has elapsed from those bookings.

This particular SP only has a single review here (obviously I checked first), so I thought I'd make that two, although she seemingly has plenty of AW feedback.

The booking happened within the last month.

Comms
All via SMS txt, I saw she had her AW green light on so I reached out via text.  Comms were straight forward, friendly and we probably exchanged 4/5 quick fire messages to arrange the 1hr incall booking an hour or two later that same day.

Venue
A highsteet hotel in central Colchester (CO1).  Very discreet, and no reception worries as there simply isn't one!  I followed the instructions to text/call when I was within spitting distance and was then quickly met at the coded door by the SP before heading upto her room.  nb Exit is automatic.  Room and decor is very modern and clean.

Plenty of council run paid parking available nearby.

Girl
AW Age & Stats are accurate (English, 35yrs / Size 10 / B Cup / Freckled Complexion with Black Hair & dark tanned skin).  She has that girl next door physical look and vibe about her, someone you'd meet down the local pub and then shoot back to hers for some extra curricular activities. She came across as a smart / well educated lady who could easily hold a conversation.

I found her extremely clean, friendly and welcoming, I immediately felt at ease thanks to her demeanour and we had a good natter & laugh throughout the booking about punting, life and whatnot. Her AW profile states she has tattoos, but it literally is just one or two small ones on the ankle - great, as I think they look naff on women (each to their own).

She was wearing sexy lingerie under her civvy clothes, I had no complaints about her body plus she tasted & smelt great. Pussy was shaven and tight.

FWIW, I get the feeling this is not her only day job.

Booking
1hr @ £150, Services were vanilla (at my request) Covered Oral, RO, DFK, Fingering, and Straight up covered sex in whatever positions took my fancy - But I also get the feeling she'd welcome other kinks (at discretion) if you wanted something different.  OWO was offered but it's not my thing outside of civvy life.  I pumped the batter into the bag during the final round of missh pretty much right on the hour mark.

We probably ran 5-10 mins or so overtime, but I never felt rushed to leave - I really don't think she's the conveyor belt type.

Conclusion
It's a firm Positive from me.  A great time, with a lovely warm friendly girl who I'd happily see again the next time I'm in the area.

Link
External Link/Members Only

Offline DeadFox

Good review - thanks for sharing.

Offline belamy85

Thanks for report. I've made a booking to see her later in the week. When she told me about the hotel I was almost put off but your description of it and lack of reception reassured me.

Will report back on how it goes...

Offline tosspot

Thanks for report. I've made a booking to see her later in the week. When she told me about the hotel I was almost put off but your description of it and lack of reception reassured me.

Yep... Zero worries there, it was very straight forward.

Enjoy

Offline DouglasReynholm

Good to have you, you tosspot. :hi: Keep the good reviews coming. :thumbsup:

Offline CuriousGuy

Did you ever get to meet her, had her on my HL but she seems to have left AW.

Offline belamy85

Did you ever get to meet her, had her on my HL but she seems to have left AW.

Actually meet her, no... but I will be leaving a review in due course to warn others in case she returns. It was not a good experience!

Offline Hansolo69

Actually meet her, no... but I will be leaving a review in due course to warn others in case she returns. It was not a good experience!

Look forward to reading that, especially if it is a warning.

Offline belamy85

I've actually got several reviews to post. Will get them up asap.

Offline CuriousGuy

Ditto