Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Bowie - Island Gardens  (Read 1261 times)

30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6825705) (26 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline 0mard3000

External Link/Members Only

£120 - 1hr.  Sex in Multiple positions, DFK, OWO.

Comms- Called on the day and made an appointment for later in the evening. No issues.

The girl - Well reviewed. Pretty much as the pics. Small sexy Thai girl. Nice petite figure. Nice sized fake tits.

The Meet - Obviously in demand and has a bit of a routine. English not great but just about passable. I tend to go for thicc latinas/pawg types but felt like something a little more petite. Shower and mouthwash offered as reported in other reviews. Comes across a tiny. It detached initially but definitely got into it as things got going. I think the language barrier probably doesn’t help with this. After shower etc, went back into the bedroom and after some decent DFK she got on her knees to perform good owo. After a while I countered with some RO whilst fingering her g spot at which point she started begging for me to fuck her. She definitely loosened up as the session went on and came while I fucked the shit out of her. I like an energetic active session and she was definitely up for it but after she came she was kinda wiped out. We went through the gears and did multiple positions. I wasn’t coming so she tried to give me some OW to help things along but that didn’t work so I eventually switched positions and fucked her again before cumming in the bag. She’s a good fuck but like a lot of women, once they cum it can be hard to get more out of them. Not too sure on timings but I tend to take too long for 2 rounds these days so after I came, I got in the shower, chatted for a bit and left just about on the hour.

Overall - Very sexy Thai women with a tight petite figure. If that’s your thing, you’ll probably have a good time. Only thing I’d say is that she appears to be very busy as I 100% saw a next punter coming in right after me. As she’s seeing a lot of guys, I think YMMV.

Would I return? I’d almost say definitely as she’s a good fuck and good VFM. However, for 1hr punts I prefer a little more of a GFE and the language  barrier kinda makes that challenging but she’s a sweet girl and I will be back if time/schedule permits.