Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Safe sex while in Pattaya  (Read 2414 times)

Offline jimb3

Hi another post sorry, I am going to have to do an extensive write up after my trip for the the help given here.

So as the title suggests I am asking about extra precautions you can take while mongering in Pattaya. I always plan to be covered, no BB no matter how tempting but apart from that any extra advise?

Some one suggested taking Aciclovir as a precaution to protect against herpes (I do plan on OWO and reverse oral) so it sounds sensible. But I guess what I am asking is it worth going through the hassle. I live in the UK and Aciclovir is a prescription drug so it will be a pain to get. Is it worth me jumping through hoops to get some? Or shall I stop being panicky.

Apart from that any other recommendations?

Thank you

Offline Cum_again

Acyclovir will suppress herpes, but it won’t stop you getting it.

Offline jimb3

Ok thank you, I read in a post it may work by supresing the growth off the virus, so if you do come in contact with it the drugs would stop the virus multiplying and becoming a infection

Offline peter_bungee

Hi another post sorry, I am going to have to do an extensive write up after my trip for the the help given here.

So as the title suggests I am asking about extra precautions you can take while mongering in Pattaya. I always plan to be covered, no BB no matter how tempting but apart from that any extra advise?

Some one suggested taking Aciclovir as a precaution to protect against herpes (I do plan on OWO and reverse oral) so it sounds sensible. But I guess what I am asking is it worth going through the hassle. I live in the UK and Aciclovir is a prescription drug so it will be a pain to get. Is it worth me jumping through hoops to get some? Or shall I stop being panicky.

Apart from that any other recommendations?

Thank you

Lot of guys in pattaya catch stuff from owo/ro i rememeber speaking to the clinic when i had a motorbike crash and the nurse saying treating it its 90% of their income

I personally wouldnt take that risk and cover up