Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LaylaBigBooty - Marylebone  (Read 3300 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5130380) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline shortbread

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: 1 hour for 150 pounds

Services: OW, 69, RO, rimming (on her), facesitting

Comms: Good, standard stuff. Spoke on phone to confirm, address sent by text. Phone when outside.

WG:  I found her facially very pretty. She has masses of curly hair, almost Afroesque. Short, maybe 5'4, but im shit with heights. Body wise id say she has a big arse, fairly firm and not huge wobble. But it does look fantastic in doggy IMO. Tits, small to medium, pointing south. Some cellulite on her. But her demeanour was good, eager to please, friendly and chatty (abit too much so).

Action:
-Shower offered and declined.
-She was very talkative and I had to make a point about getting down to business, but she was happy to oblige once prompted. I think we wouldve been chatting for a while otherwise.
-Explained I was here to see what her facesitting was all about. She placed some pillows either side of my head and climbed on.
-There was some breath play but was expecting that.  Hygiene, thankfully, seemed on point. My first experience of this but I enjoyed being smothered by her pussy. She grinded a bit and lifted off more than enough for me to catch some air. Mostly though she sat still and I was able to only breath through my mouth and alternated that with licking. First time ive had my entire nose inside a pussy! I swear could smell pussy for the next 24 hours afterwards.
-Whilst on top she eventually moved to 69 with a condom on me. Decent suction etc and given enough time I wouldve been able to finish through that.
-When managing to speak from under pussy, I asked to fuck. I bent her over in doggy and licked her out some more, paying attention to her butthole. She purred and spoke dirty in French, seeming to enjoy.
-Fucked her doggy, enjoying the view and also from the mirror at the end of the bed. I beleive she came and talked dirty in French at the same time. That was hot for me. Eventually I came in the bag.
-Cleaned up, shower offered again but declined.

Summary:
-Nice girl, eager to please. Good service. No complaints except no OWO, but was expecting that. I would return to have her ride my face some more.
-I usually like kissing but didnt request it this time, so no idea if it was on offer.

Offline Ron89

Was waiting for a review on this one, thanks

Offline Ace_max66

Her reviews are hit and miss. Need rons stamp of approval before going for it  :D

Offline last_days_of_logan

Her reviews are hit and miss. Need rons stamp of approval before going for it  :D

Ron did you see this one?