Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LatinRegina - Buckhurst Hill  (Read 2220 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5259649) (17 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline Delayedejaculation

Comms: All done over text - very responsive - set a time for that evening
Cost: £100 for 30 mins
Looks: Exactly the woman in the photos, she has a cracking body, nice large arse and tight figure. Pictures are recent. She was wearing lingerie and a sexy little kimono.

Deed: She immediately starts with DFK hands around my neck, lifts off my top and pushes me onto the bed. She strips off and pulls down my underwear and proceeds with oral (with condom), I did not ask for OWO. The blowjob itself was okay, lasting a couple of minutes. She stops, asks if I want sex and whips off the condom. At first alarming, but she puts on a different one, which she wanted to try, it looked and felt incredibly thin. I was happy with the arrangement.

I fuck her in missonary, then doggy then her on top, watching her (fake) tits bounce in front of me. She gives me all the right groans and moans, and seems to be getting into it, looking me directly in my eyes and kissing me where she can. She likes to spread her arse cheeks in doggy, giving me a great view, I teased her arse a bit, massive turn on.

I wasn't about to pop so we stopped and she gives me a handjob for the last 5 minutes or so and I shoot my shot everywhere. She seems very happy by the result and I was too.

She asks me after how the condom was, in all fairness it was pretty great. A very friendly woman, and a great fuck. If she is ever back I could hit her up again.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 07, 2022, 04:33:09 pm by Delayedejaculation »

Offline Voyager

Comms: All done over text - very responsive - set a time for that evening
Cost: £100 for 30 mins
Looks: Exactly the woman in the photos, she has a cracking body, nice large arse and tight figure. Pictures are recent. She was wearing lingerie and a sexy little kimono.

She is indeed a great service provider.  However whilst she has a nice shape, she does have big scar from child birth on her belly and the ass is rather jelly like and the body is not tight.  You cannot fault her services though. The fee and the extras are also high for what is on offer.

Offline JO6688

She's back now after a hiatus and seems to be working around the Pinner/Sudbury areas

Offline JonasG

Had some great punts with her but last time I saw her she was a bit shit.

Could maybe give her another chance.