Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pattaya Field Report – August 2022  (Read 8799 times)

Offline flamingice

Pattaya Field Report – August 2022

PART I

Just got back from Hell (well heaven and now likely going to hell).  A five day, six night, shag-a-thon.  Enjoy.

Key stats

•   Number of days: 5
•   Number of nights: 6
•   Total punts: 18
•   Total cumshots: 20
•   Total penetrative sex episodes: 14
•   Total unique girls: 14
•   Total ladyboys: 1
•   Total spent on sex paid direct to girl / ladyboy (i.e. excludes incidentals like short time rooms): 19,400 THB (approx. £456)

Summary and key takeaways

•   Pattaya is completely open
•   Locals still wear masks in malls / hotels, but not expected of tourists, and certainly will not see any of that in the bars
•   Most of the time spent on Soi 6 as I like the short time bars; most straightforward and best bang for buck
•   Tip – just go straight to a girl on Soi 6 and ask if they want to go upstairs.  No point needing to waste time and money with drinks and lady drinks.  Keep unnecessary spend to a minimum.  If you want to chill out with the girl then you can easily take your time in the room upstairs
•   Tip – always carry a few spare condoms on you.  While most of the girls will have a stash, you will see I was caught out when a girl did not have any mid-punt (punt 14)
•   Tip – more generally, if service is lacking, do not be afraid to challenge / say you will pay less than originally agreed upfront
•   Tip – avoid the short time freelancers on Walking Street; bad service mercenaries
•   Tip – be prepared for some girls on Soi 6 do turn you down.  I had a few that came with excuses, like on period, or because they saw you with another girl at the same bar.  Would suggest be respectful and quickly move on after a rejection.  Plenty more options available.
•   Tip – if you want to take a girl back to your hotel, check she’s not too drunk
•   The open air bar at the bottom of Soi 6 seems to be quite a good rehydration stop if you are in need of a beer, or perhaps a soft drink or water between punts and do not want to be sitting in one of the girly bars with the loud music.  More serene laid back setting with the beach and sea nearby
•   Weather is not the best in August.  I have been before in rainy season but on 2 of the days it was almost continual rain.  Of course an umbrella is essential, but bearing in mind there’s a lot of outside walking around it’s really not massively ideal when the heavens open, and at short notice
•   I do not understand the girl code – the girls are happy to have multiple customers in your face, but then they do not want you propositioning multiple girls in the same bar they are working in (has anyone else experienced this double standard?).  My view, if they want to fuck other customers, I should be equally entitled to fuck multiple girls in the same bar, especially when I only paid for, and got, your one-time service
•   Was generally difficult to orchestrate after work meets with Soi 6 girls (less successful than prior trips).  They either had excuses, wanted to sleep, were unresponsive on Line or had “plans”.  Could be with friends or likely other longer-term regulars
•   Tinder gave me loads of matches but girls only wanted to talk money upfront (previously I have got away with more go-with-the-flow type girls where you tip them at the end of the night without mentioning money upfront, and would run far more like a traditional date with drinks, club, back to hotel).  Girls on Tinder now seem more mercenary and business-like
•   Massage parlours are really hit and miss, and not all offer extras
•   I did not partake in any soapies this trip – I generally find them a waste of money
•   I did not go to any agogos this trip – for the same reason they are generally overpriced and the logistics are far less convenient than the short time bars.  Yes it is true there may be a higher proportion of hotter girls, but it’s quite subjective and there are gems elsewhere if you spend time looking.  There are also plenty of uggs in the agogos
•   This was my longest trip in Pattaya – probably long enough as my dick can only manage so much, even for a horny fucker like me.  Also find that you start running out of girl options, at least on Soi 6, after you have discounted 95% of them
•   Service is good as ever, and re-affirmed that I love young, cute Asian girls more than ever and really need to see more of these beauties regularly arriving on our home shores

First evening

Arrived to the hotel late.  Straight to Soi 6 around 11pm, and it was busy.

PUNT 1

Was looking for something skinny and young, and then I saw Aun at Lust Bar.  19 yo, but could easily be younger.  She is tiny and very sexy.  1,000 TBH

Hidden Image/Members Only

She provided good service with plenty DFK, OWO and penetrative sex (protected).  Finished in mish.  Got her Line and said I’d like to meet her again.  Unfortunately while responsive on Line, seemed to be busy with another punter to meet in the evenings after work (as that is what I like to try and do).  However, I did see her again later in the trip at the bar again.

PUNT 2

Got the Baht Bus to Walking Street.  Saw what I thought was a Ladyboy.  I will never know.  She had a pussy when she removed everything but may have been post-op.  Didn’t ask and didn’t care.

Was a bad punt.  She quoted 1,500 THB for short time which is steep, but was late and didn’t negotiate as I suspect in Walking Street prices are higher than Soi 6.  Went to some short time hotel where she tried to demand payment upfront.  Should have walked as these are the alarm bells.  Told her I don’t pay upfront, and no girl takes money beforehand.  Note I was fully prepared to walk and lose the money I had just paid to the short time hotel (around 400 THB), and I think she saw this.  She obliged to be paid after.

Was the worst punt of the trip.  She rushed as quick as possible.  No kissing, no eye contact, rushed and vigorous OWO just trying to finish me ASAP, and then jumped on my cock with fake moans and noises.  Despite this, I still came in the bag pretty quick.  She got dressed and was out the door ASAP with cash in hand.  Left me to check out myself as she went off to find her next victim.  Good luck to her and to him.

I would suggest avoid short time freelancers on Walking Street, especially the ones that look like ladyboys.  They are mercenaries and not incentivised to show you a good time; just trying to extract cash.  They have no bar or agogo to report to, and Walking Street is so anonymous it’s easy for them to act like this.  Tip – long time freelancers, which you’ll see in my next punt, can be a different ballgame, if you incentivise them (i.e. we go short time and if it’s good I’ll extend to long time and pay you more / tip you / look after you).

PUNT 3 – WARNING THIS PUNT IS A LADYBOY REVIEW (BUT ONLY PUNT 3)

Walked Beach Road back towards hotel, where loads of freelancers hang around.  Saw a group of obvious ladyboys.  I find it hilarious how when you want to take them, they tell you they’re a ladyboy.  It’s like duh, of course you are, and that’s why I want you! :p

Super young one with pale white porcelain skin (akin to Korean / northern Asians, which I really love), red lipstick make-up, cute Asian fringe.  It was love at first sight for me.  Arranged long time for 3,000 THB and back to my hotel.

Chilled for a bit with plenty of fondling and kissing.  Said she was 18 y.o.  Then showered and proceeded with plenty OWO, me on her and her on me.  Tried to do her in the ass.  Had packed plenty of lube as I expected I would have a ladyboy to my hotel sometime during the trip (as I had done on prior trips – and would thoroughly recommend).  Unfortunately no matter how much lube we used I wasn’t able to penetrate.  Either she was too tight or I was not firm enough.  Eventually gave up and went with OWO and frotting.

She was hard and I wanted her to cum, because I wanted to rub all her sticky mess over her and my cock and then cum myself, using her cum as my lube.  I think she was reluctant at first because, and I found this with quite a few ladyboys, they feel cumming makes them look masculine.  Anyway, I wanked her off and was so sexy when she shot her load.  Felt her little ladyboy cock convulse and a massive puddle of thick sticky cum went all over her stomach.  Sexy.  Didn’t feel brave enough to slurp any of it however.  I didn’t last long after, rubbing her sexy ladyboy cum juice all over my cock as I spunked my load.  Throughout this whole episode there was intense, passionate, and sensual deep kissing and eye contact.  She looked so young and vulnerable on my bed laying there with me on top of her.  I was in heaven.  If I had only this punt in Pattaya alone, it would have been worth the trip.

Shower together and then tried to sleep a little but couldn’t.  Eventually went to cuddle her and realised she was hard again.  I was kissing her like crazy.  Looking deep into her eyes while I was on top of her, our cocks rubbing and pressing against each other, until I bust a second one.

Proceeded to wank her off again till she ejaculated, and she did to me again, so third orgasm for me.  Never have I had such a young white Asian ladyboy beauty.  This is what my dreams are made of.

By this time it was almost 5am and she made some excuse that she needed to leave to see her sister.  Right!  I wasn’t too bothered as I was ready to sleep and thought it best.  Negotiated down to 2,500 saying because I couldn’t penetrate her ass I was going to give only 2,500.  She seemed happy with that and left.

Got her Line and subsequently saw her every evening standing on Beach Road.  However, I did not feel the need to bring her back again, and she seemed a bit funny about going with me again.  Well anyway, onwards and upwards.

First Full Day

Got up and determined after breakfast a massage with happy ending was in order to start the day off.

PUNT 4

Picked a random massage joint.

Tip – I generally go for the young girls for sex, but the older ladies for massage as they are generally better workers and know how to work their magic hands.  They do not seem to tire so easily either.

Quoted 300 THB for 60 minute oil massage, which seems to be the standard price in all shops right now.  Perhaps 50 mins in, she climbed on top of me, touching my cock from beneath the towel, asking if I would like a massage there.  Hell yes.

She started wanking me off, and I asked how much extra.  Initially was trying to charge an additional 500 THB, but I said it’s a quick extra job for a further 200 THB.  Eventually we settled on 600 THB all in.  I really only wanted to pay 500 but I wasn’t going to lose my shit over 100 THB so went with it.

Not much else to report.  Satisfied and left.  Must have orgasmed hard because I was moaning and shouting very loudly as I was about to cum, which does not always happen.  She told me off afterwards for being too noisy.  Haha.

PUNT 5

Back to Soi 6.  On the hunt for a young, skinny hottie.

Tip - if you are a bit picky like me, you do need to disregard 90-95% of what’s on offer in the street.  There’s going to be a lot of distraction, diversion and misdirection with girls shouting and trying to grab you (usually the uglies), but there are some gems if you look long and hard enough.  Usually the cuter quieter ones (see my punt on the last day).  They will tease you for walking up and down all day, but just have a thick skin and disregard that.  The thought process in my head is: we all know why we are all here – to fuck.  I have cash and I am looking to spend it on who I want and I am going to take my time.  So what they see me every day here walking up and down; I see them every day here too and better a good customer that returns again and again.

Further tip – it’s very easy to walk the street quickly.  Don’t.  Go to the first bar, stand outside, engage with a couple of the girls.  Spend time looking around.  Have a good look.  If you spot a gem, strike and ask her for short time straight away.  If not, move to the next bar and repeat.  When you come back 30 mins later (or more), likely the girls will have moved round.  Some that were busy will now be out front, others will be with customers on taking a break out the back.  Also, some girls turn up later.

Ended up in Sweet Bar.  Was only there for a beer stop, and to say hi to a girl I saw on my last trip right at the start of 2020 pre-pandemic.  I was not going to go with her again to her disappointment as she was a bit of an ugg, and I have got pickier since.  As I sat there, I noticed one very pretty 20 y.o.

Young face, cracking sexy “I want you” smile.  Absolutely gorgeous body.  Asked her up to the room.  1,000 THB.  Plenty DFK, OWO, sex and cum in mish.

Got her Line but was quite unresponsive afterwards.  When I was in the street later she was with some other customer and seemed busy.  You got to have a thick skin with these girls. I admit I was a little disappointed to see her openly touching some other punters’ trousers in the bar, and so forgot her rest of the trip.  She did try grabbing my attention on subsequent days when I walked past the bar and she wasn’t busy, but I always ignored her.

PUNT 6

This time on Soi 6 at Ruby Club.  This turned out to be my favourite bar and saw 2 girls here over 4 separate punts.

This day everyone was in school girl uniform, which was the initial attraction for me to settle in for a drink and see what was going on.  Watch for a bit and work out who was the hottest.

From nowhere, this absolute stunning girl in a red school girl sailor uniform and long platinum blonde hair appeared, called Nanwan.  I was ready to fuck her, with all her blonde hair, school girl mess.  1,000 THB and up we go.

She is number 7 from left with blonde hair.

She said she’s 26 y.o.  Slightly older than I really wanted, and had been a bit side tracked with her hair and uniform.

However, great sensual unrushed session.  Plenty DFK, OWO, cum in mish.

Get her Line.  She was one of the most responsive to Line.  Unfortunately she does not do overnights or long time because she has a young family, so if you want her just get her at the bar.

PUNT 7

Still on Soi 6.  Last punt of first day was with a girl I cannot remember the name, and unfortunately cannot find photos.  If I find some I’ll update the post.

Said she’s 25 y.o, but as you’ll see from the pics looks younger.  1,000 THB as standard.

She, with all the girls at this bar, were wearing these Green Brazilian looking football outfits.

Not the best punt.  Nice pretty face but under light looked like heavy make-up.  Kissing was rather LFK.  Otherwise offered the usual OWO and sex.

She always caught my eye for the rest of my trip.  Like her eyes and her body is quite chunky sexy (one size up from ultra slim).  Never indulged again as performance was a little lack-lustre.  Did not bother asking for her Line.

Second full day

PUNT 8

Kicking off with a happy ending massage again post breakfast.  Tried a different parlour opposite from Central Festival.  Girls wear professional uniforms, and the room was private and air conditioned.  Also offered a shower before and after.  Got this one for 500 THB all in, so a complete win here.  Was also a good handjob.  Very slow and very oily, leading to a great cum shot.

PUNT 9

Back to ground zero – Soi 6.

Went back with Nanwan again (see punt 6 above), at Ruby Bar.  I had not had enough of this blonde beauty, although today to my disappointment, no school uniform and she now had short blonde hair (most of it was extensions).  Anyway, I knew it would be a relatively good punt and was horny.  Much like the last session.  1,000 THB.

PUNT 10

Hunting around, went a few bars up to Exotica bar where the girl caught my eye.  She was young, cute face, braces, long hair slightly dyed, skinny.  Said she was 22 y.o from Issan.  Initially tried asking for 1,500 THB, and I immediately shot her down and said it’s 1,000 standard, to which she immediately agreed.  Nice try love.

Was not a great punt.  Same old OWO and finish in mish.  She did not want to kiss, and actively avoided, which was a massive disappointment.  Also spoke hardly any English.  Win some, lose some, she was still hot.

Called it a day/night.  May have done some hunting round Walking Street, Soi LK, or another place but didn’t find anything taking my fancy and just chilled.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2022, 10:10:16 pm by flamingice »

Offline flamingice

Part II

Third full day

On the hunt for my morning ritual happy ending to get things going.  Walked into a massage parlour around Soi LK with a bunch of young girls sitting outside (see earlier tip about avoiding the young massage workers).

Was asked which girl I wanted, which is not standard when going for a massage, as usually the girls are on rotation, so this was the first stand out.

Next, inside a very shoddy looking parlour, the girl immediately proceeds to say there are extras, and starts the negotiation upfront showing the calculator on her phone.  Here not just hand job, but blow job and full sex on offer.  She quotes 1,000 THB for massage with hand job, and then 1,200 THB for massage with blow job.  At that point I stop her, before even seeing the quote for full service.  I can get full sex for 1,000 THB, so why would I pay 1 Baht more for something less.  I promptly left, and she did not try to stop me or reduce her prices.

Found another parlour.  This was also a disappointment.  Paid 300 THB for a massage that was ok (more deep tissue and less to my liking), but no happy ending offered.  I do not know if it is because I did not give the signal to the girl.  She was massaging very close / touching my balls when rubbing my leg, and at some point she paused for a long time with both hands on my pelvis, but unless they directly touch it or say sexy massage / extra, I’m not going to flinch.

This was the last massage I partook in this trip.  After this, I just thought I’d stick to where I know I will get a guaranteed ejaculation.

PUNT 11

There is a girl that had been trying to grab my attention the past couple of days when I was walking Soi 6.  Always smiley, standing a bit at the back of her bar, blonde hair that grabbed my attention, and generally looked friendly and fun.  I decided it was time to follow through.

Again – could not find her photos online.  26 y.o.

She seemed to be very into me, which came through in the sex.  Was the standard OWO and finish in mish, with a lot of DFK.  Unusually, she was wearing this cute maid outfit, and she left it on for the entire session, which I was pleased about.  Most girls remove their outfit once you go to the room and they take a shower.

Got her Line and proceeded to arrange to meet her that evening.  More on that meet to follow below.

PUNT 12

Back to Ruby Bar and I had a plan.  Nanwan had messaged me saying she was not going in today, and that I could see her friend.  I had caught the eye of a very young, skinny girl in the bar the past two days, but I do not really understand the protocol or the double standards.  The girls are more than ok to go with another customer right in your face, but they will not go with another bar girl’s customers.  I was really wanting to see this other girl, and now Nanwan was away, the opportunity arose.

I had messaged with Nanwan on Line, joking why her friend doesn’t like me, because she’d always been giving me these weird looks in the bar and when I tried to touch her up reacted in a bad way.  Again, it’s all due to this silly girl code of not touching another girl’s customer.

Took a bit of convincing, and she was not aware that Nanwan was not in, but eventually convinced Zuri to go upstairs.  She is number 15 from the left in the group photo above.

This girl is an absolute stunner if you like young, cute, skinny girls, and she was an absolute whore in bed.  Extremely fun, passionate, sexy, talkative, funny, once out of the bar setting and on her own.

18 y.o. beauty.  She gets many customers and is popular, but makes you feel like number 1.  Loads of kissing, great oral skills, ass so tight and skin so smooth and young.  Pussy very tight.  When I finished in mish, no rush to get out.  Post coitus cuddle and kissing for a few mins.

Got her Line but she’s pretty unresponsive, and as I said she has many customers so in high demand.  Better just get her at the bar when she’s free.

THE NON PUNT

Agreed to meet punt 11 after her bar closes.  I was more in the mood for her just coming back to my hotel as it was already 1am, but she suggested Walking Street and then hotel.  Ok, I thought, it’s just a couple of drinks at the club and I am fine with that for something a bit different / party with a hot chick.

Asked for me to pick her up from Soi 6, so I got down there.  She took forever to finish up, but eventually came and we took the Baht bus to walking street (she paid – ok interesting start).

Go to Insomnia club which was her choice, but thankfully is my favourite club on Walking Street too.  Proceeded several rounds where I picked up the tab, other than a round of shots she bought.  She was drinking beer but eventually realised she was getting far too drunk.  She wanted more but I said we need to go.

As I watched her stagger out, almost falling over, it dawned on me I am not prepared to have her back at my hotel.  Best case scenario is a poor drunk fuck before she passes out.  Likely scenario is she just passes out before fucking.  Worst case scenario is she pukes in my room.

Decide to cut my losses and jettison her with a taxi bike to take her home.  Did go back into the club as had spotted an absolute banger in there, but she had subsequently hooked up with another guy so I left before feeling any more defeated and had a sad wank off back at the hotel on my lonesome, fantasising over the other girl I had just seen in the club hook up with some other guy.  It was 4.30am by this point and there were just no viable quick options available anymore, not even on Beach Road.

Fourth Full Day

PUNT 13

Ready for action after the prior night’s failure.  Back to my stomping ground of Soi 6, and Ruby Bar to go with a sure fuck, Zuri a second time (see punt 12).  1,000 THB.

This was even more passionate than the first, and we spent ages in the room with the build up.  Full on GFE, with passionate DFK, great ball licking on her part, her on top fucking me like crazy and then eventually flipped her over to finish in my favourite position, mish while DFKing.  Stayed kissing and embracing for at least 5 mins post cum, joking, laughing, talking.  Absolutely wonderful experience more than making up for last night’s failures.

PUNT 14

At some point, Pattaya starts to wear you down.  Having had such an eventful trip so far, and my cock starting to be sore from all the fucking, I was slowing down.  Having had a great punt with Zuri I was not in a rush to find another girl, and now I had a good sense of which girls are in which bars.  There was, however, a bar at the start of the street.

They caught my eye, all in their dark blue flight attendant uniforms.  There was one that looked very young with braces, and I wanted to give her a go.  Said she was actually 22 y.o.  As I always say, who knows.

Note she was my second choice.  There was another one I tried to take upstairs who was taller, fairer, but who gave me some BS excuse that she’s on period.  I mean why come to work if you are not going to fuck.

Turned out to be a complete dud.  1,000 THB down the drain.  Main complaint was after some DFK and blow job (which were both average), said she did not have a condom and did I.  I would be able to do her bareback if I did not mind.

It crossed my mind for a moment.  The excitement of blasting her pussy directly with my cum juice.  But thankfully logic kicked in and decided no way was my unwrapped tool going inside this cumslut.  Opted for a blow job, which was lacklustre, and was really a handjob by the time I got to cumming.  Indulged in a bit of pussy fingering, which was wet and really helped get me off.

I was considering re-negotiating price at the end saying it’s only 800 THB because there was no sex.  On reflection should have done this, but I was not keen to engage with the girl much further.  Handed her my 1,000 THB and got out of there.

Tip - I would suggest avoiding this bar.  It feels like the girls all have their tricks to not fuck.  No condoms, on period, etc.

Was quite hungover from the prior evening so took it easy.  Wanted to be fresh for my last full day.

Fifth and Final Full Day (Sad)

Possibly my favourite day, and found my favourite girl.  Went earlier to Soi 6, but I went too early (around midday).  Things were still pretty dead.  I would recommend you don’t want to get there before 1pm, and even then it’s not really 3pm till it starts to get going.  However, going early did pay off because I got to see my next punt arrive, and oh my was she the real beauty.  I am in love.

PUNT 15

As I walk and generally hang out in Soi 6 waiting for it to get busy, I notice a young looking girl that is dressed more casually than the others showing up, that are generally coming in their skimpy outfits ready for a day of fucking ahead.  This girl looked somewhat shy and was standing outside one of the bars that had only recently opened.  She was wearing a hoodie, so much more real school girl / student vibe about her, which immediately got me interested.

Girl is one on the right

There was one complication.  Some guy was embracing her and kissing her forehead.  I did not really understand what this was all about as I will get to later in the story.  Anyway, I determined it was still early so just needed to bide my time, wait for this customer to finish whatever he’s going to be doing, and then she’s going to be straight into a punishing second fuck from me.

I do not know where this man went, or if he went with her (something tells me likely not), but as I continue to wait, another girl is trying to desperately get my attention.  I’m not interested.  I want cute student girl in hoodie.  Eventually I see the girl walk out to buy something from one of the street vendors.  I catch her eye as she walks past me, and then on the way back in we smile at each other.  Game on, and I go inside.

Bar is Lolipop Bar.

Inside I see her prepping her make-up, and I sit down with a bottle of water to wait for her to be ready.  She is taking forever, to a point where I think it’s deliberate.  Delay tactic.  Perhaps I will get board or go with another girl.

Eventually some mamasan comes out who I really disliked.  Super pushy.  Asking what lady I want, and if I will buy them a lady drink.  I point to the hoodie girl, who then gets told to promptly come over.  I say I do not want to buy a drink, I want to take her upstairs.  No problem, but then the mamasan tries asking 1,400 THB (which is standard 400 THB for the room, and 1,000 THB for the lady).  I firmly say I will pay the room now, but the 1,000 THB will be given directly to the girl, and after the service.  The mamasan was ok with that, thankfully.

She then proceeds to tell me it is the girl’s first day here.  It sounded legit (and subsequently find out after in most likelihood it is).  I gathered she was giving some instructions to the girl, explaining shower before and after, suck and fuck.  Anyway, up we go.

There are no photos of this girl.  I have her personal Line and Facebook but will not post these.  You will have to use your imagination when I say she is beautiful.  Facially beautiful.  Eyes, hair, lips, cheek bones, great massive natural tits, skinny with a nice ass.

Barely any English as you can expect, but the service was surprisingly good and intimate.  Enjoyed a deep and passionate DFK session, with plenty grouping and cuddling, and her laying beside me and on top of me.  Then moved to OWO which was as good as any, and finally a very passionate sex.  Her on top and eventually me finishing in mish.

Told her I would like to see her later, and that she’s beautiful.  She really is.  Total authentic student.  Quiet, cute, submissive.

PUNT 16

Went up to the top of the Soi.  There’s a bar Love Missile.  Actually seem to have a bunch of cute girls and somehow had overlooked this one.  Settled on Nong-Ann – 24 y.o. Nice face and eyes with cute Asian fringe.  Slightly sturdier body than I would go for, but her face made up for it.  Good sexual session with her for 1,000 THB.  Same old DFK, OWO and finish in mish.  Photo below.

PUNT 17

Went back to Lust Bar and did a repeater of punt 1.  She finally did not seem busy and seemed very happy to see me and spend time with me.  Nice session with her for 1,000 THB.

PUNT 18

Finished with returning to Lollipop Bar to see Pim again (punt 16).  The mamasan was still there being a real pain and trying to get me to buy her a lady drink.  I just ignored her and then told her next time.  I do not know if she was BS’ing, but told me Pim had not had any customers other than me today.  Well I took Pim to the room and we had a very sensual session for 1,000 THB.  Stayed in the room for a long time after chatting with the use of Google translate.

And that was a wrap.  Just need to work out when I’m going to be able to get back again.

P.S. shame I cannot get 18 review credits for this post.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2022, 10:21:26 pm by flamingice »

Offline Rocketmanbob

You certainly deserve 18 credits.
Fantastic report, very informative, thanks

Offline Newtothisstuff

That trip sounded epic.
I think I'd have been back in the hotel with my dick in a sling if I tried to do half of that.  It's the problem with getting older. I've now got the disposable income I didn't have when I was young enough to make proper use of it out there.
Doesn't mean I'm not going to go and give a good try though.

Offline Punter S Thompson

Good read, thanks for that.
I'm off there myself in 3 weeks for 20 days of solid punting!
Regarding what you said about seeing multiple girls from the same bar - yeah, punting a girl from a bar and then returning to punt another girl never goes down well. They fucking hate it.
Something I found out the hard way.
Can't believe you didn't go to any gogi bars though!
Banned reason: Fuck you as well.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline flamingice

Good read, thanks for that.
Regarding what you said about seeing multiple girls from the same bar - yeah, punting a girl from a bar and then returning to punt another girl never goes down well. They fucking hate it.
Something I found out the hard way.
Can't believe you didn't go to any gogi bars though!

Amazing. Enjoy your trip. I still just don’t get this multiple girl rule. Complete double standards.

Offline Londonlee300

Wow I need a few days to read it but very jealous !!

I’m a big fan of braces girls I see you encountered a couple are they still readily available in Thailand if you look for it ? Or have the adults with braces dropped off out there now ?

Offline flamingice

I’m a big fan of braces girls I see you encountered a couple are they still readily available in Thailand if you look for it ? Or have the adults with braces dropped off out there now ?

Seems to be popular.  If you’re there, you’ll find many around.

Offline tp69

OP has set the bar  :D Expecting 60 reviews when you return.

Offline Mackapaka

Total admiration for your commitment and thanks for a great report !

Offline clivethomas

Not only are braces a thing but so are fake ones that don't actually do anything but they wear them to look cute or look like they have money

Great review

I know it's what you make of it but found Pattaya to be too dead and down on past glories to really enjoy it when I was there 3 weeks ago or so

Offline subswiper

It can be done, especially in the bigger bars. If you get the right distance from them - kind of polite, fun and light but business, don't spend too long chatting to them in the bar, just bar-fine and go - they'll even introduce other girls to you. Used to do it in Peppermint (is that still there?), Rainbow bars in Nana, pretty much everywhere. On the other hand, if you make a lovey-dovey act too long in the bar for her mates to see, it's building up face to lose when you try to switch.

Great review and pics btw, OP.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2022, 11:42:39 am by subswiper »

It's not such a problem in gogo bars, but in the smaller beer bars it can be a problem. I don't think it's jealousy, they just see it as someone taking away their meal ticket.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2022, 12:07:20 pm by Punter S Thompson »

OP has set the bar  :D Expecting 60 reviews when you return.
I'll try my best!!

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Great review sounds like you had a fantastic time! Hope your cock gets a bit of rest now!!!

Offline clevertrevor

Awesome review, I'm going early November for my second trip, the 2 girls/same bar is definitely an issue as I found out. Took one girl long time the first night then went back next night and took her mate also long time. First girl went nuts!!
That girl from sweet bar pops up all the time on my Facebook as I'm in a lot of the Pattaya groups.  She's on the to do list. Fang at vice city looks sexy as fuck, don't care how much she costs ... I'm having her. 

Offline Steely Dan

Great work! Here are some pics of these venues courtesy of street view. The first 5 are off hours - pic 6 gives more impression of open times.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Do any of the places on Soi 6 have dancing and the need to pay bar fines?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2022, 04:39:49 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline clivethomas

Great work! Here are some pics of these venues courtesy of street view. The first 5 are off hours - pic 6 gives more impression of open times.

Do any of the places on Soi 6 have dancing and the need to pay bar fines?

Didn't visit the 6 myself this trip so maybe the OP can update but old system was girls would ask 1000 and room upstairs would be 300. You would usually be expected to buy a drink for yourself and her first.

If you want to take them out of the bar to your room it varies  but is expensive down there as it's an ST place

The Nightwish group bars post daily pictures of the girls on their Telegram group.  Lookers are not that common on the 6 in my experience and effort has to be made.

In full flow it's a daunting place for a newbie due to the sheer volume and aggressiveness of the girls outside

Offline clivethomas

It's not such a problem in gogo bars, but in the smaller beer bars it can be a problem. I don't think it's jealousy, they just see it as someone taking away their meal ticket.

It's a loss of face thing and just not to be done really. You are inviting problems and will be talk of the bar if you do it.  If you do this enough you will find out just how unhinged some of these Thai working girls are.  A bottle over the head is not an uncommon response from an angry Thai hooker.

That's why it's important to choose wisely from an establishment you go to and not just think you can go back and bang the one you actually wanted before you got intercepted the next day.

Offline tp69

It's a loss of face thing and just not to be done really. You are inviting problems and will be talk of the bar if you do it.  If you do this enough you will find out just how unhinged some of these Thai working girls are.  A bottle over the head is not an uncommon response from an angry Thai hooker.

That's why it's important to choose wisely from an establishment you go to and not just think you can go back and bang the one you actually wanted before you got intercepted the next day.

Now that's a piece of valuable intel. One girl per bar lads, choose wisely  :D

Offline flamingice

Didn't visit the 6 myself this trip so maybe the OP can update but old system was girls would ask 1000 and room upstairs would be 300. You would usually be expected to buy a drink for yourself and her first.

If you want to take them out of the bar to your room it varies  but is expensive down there as it's an ST place

The Nightwish group bars post daily pictures of the girls on their Telegram group.  Lookers are not that common on the 6 in my experience and effort has to be made.

In full flow it's a daunting place for a newbie due to the sheer volume and aggressiveness of the girls outside

So every bar on Soi6 has short time rooms upstairs and the pricing is anything from 300-400 THB.  Pricing seems a bit arbitrary and you pay the bar directly (the girl will organise and get the key).  Rooms vary in quality quite a bit.  Some are relatively nice with air conditioning, en suite.  Others are tired looking with shower down the corridor.  What you do get is a fresh towel.

1,000 THB is standard, and I would not pay anything more (see one of my punts where girl quoted 1,500, but quickly reverted to 1,000 when I said that was the rate).  Also NEVER pay until the end. That is also standard.  Again, if any girl asks upfront just say you only pay at the end (such as punt 2 and be prepared to walk).  They will 99% of the time back down.

As mentioned, it is absolutely NOT necessary to spend time in the bar beforehand buying a drink for yourself, and certainly not for the lady. I bought zero lady drinks the whole trip.  You can go directly to the girl and say “me, you, let’s go upstairs short time, 1,000” while gesturing upstairs.  Absolutely zero need for formalities or trying to make painful interaction with someone that can speak hardly any English.

What I will say, however, English levels do vary and some are actually very fun and chatty. See Zuri in my punt reviews (second girl at Roxy Bar), or the girl I went out with one evening.  Once you get the girl upstairs if she speaks good English you can always chill with her a bit in the room and take your time. Point I am saying if you want to do a pre-amble build up you can do it in the room.

Fully agree with the last comment.  It can be overwhelming first time with all the shrieking and distractions. Girls will jump out at you in the street or try and grab you. It’s all pretty hilarious.

My advice as given upfront. Walk slow, take your time, check out each bar’s girls and be in no rush. Even strike up a conversation if a girl is trying to get your attention.

Note most of these bars operate Facebook pages and post pictures of the girls regularly (including the Night Wish Group bars).  This is something I should have been smarter about that I kicked myself as I left.  If you find a bar that posts a pic with a girl you like, go to the bar and get her.  As I was leaving Soi6 late on the last evening I spotted one absolute dyed blonde haired banger in Toy Box (also part of Night Wish Group).  Unfortunately it was late and she was occupied surrounded by punters by this time.  Had I identified her online and gone at 2-3pm (I would not recommend going any earlier as the street is quite dead), I would have pumped her deep and eaten her mouth out.  Tip for me for next time to check out Facebook bar posts.  Pic below for anyone that wants to give her one from me  :wacko:

« Last Edit: September 06, 2022, 10:32:55 pm by flamingice »

Offline blueruin

Nice trip report, I was there end of June and caught covid :(. Soi 6 had been getting started again.

The taking of multiple girls from one bar can be done but you have to plan ahead and make clear from the start that you are a butterfly. Tell her you will be around for a while and you like to take different girls and that you might be back for another girl you could sweeten the deal by telling her you'd buy her a drink if you did. Of course this won't work for all and someone will probably still get pissed off.

Annoying thing is other girls in that bar may not want to have a drink with you once you are deemed property of another girl. I knew one soi 6 regular who was off working in Korea when I went in her bar but as my face was known the other girls avoided me even though she was off earning on her back in Korea.

Offline Stickitin

So every bar on Soi6 has short time rooms upstairs and the pricing is anything from 300-400 THB.  Pricing seems a bit arbitrary and you pay the bar directly (the girl will organise and get the key).  Rooms vary in quality quite a bit.  Some are relatively nice with air conditioning, en suite.  Others are tired looking with shower down the corridor.  What you do get is a fresh towel.

1,000 THB is standard, and I would not pay anything more (see one of my punts where girl quoted 1,500, but quickly reverted to 1,000 when I said that was the rate).  Also NEVER pay until the end. That is also standard.  Again, if any girl asks upfront just say you only pay at the end (such as punt 2 and be prepared to walk).  They will 99% of the time back down.

As mentioned, it is absolutely NOT necessary to spend time in the bar beforehand buying a drink for yourself, and certainly not for the lady. I bought zero lady drinks the whole trip.  You can go directly to the girl and say “me, you, let’s go upstairs short time, 1,000” while gesturing upstairs.  Absolutely zero need for formalities or trying to make painful interaction with someone that can speak hardly any English.

What I will say, however, English levels do vary and some are actually very fun and chatty. See Zuri in my punt reviews (second girl at Roxy Bar), or the girl I went out with one evening.  Once you get the girl upstairs if she speaks good English you can always chill with her a bit in the room and take your time. Point I am saying if you want to do a pre-amble build up you can do it in the room.

Fully agree with the last comment.  It can be overwhelming first time with all the shrieking and distractions. Girls will jump out at you in the street or try and grab you. It’s all pretty hilarious.

My advice as given upfront. Walk slow, take your time, check out each bar’s girls and be in no rush. Even strike up a conversation if a girl is trying to get your attention.

Note most of these bars operate Facebook pages and post pictures of the girls regularly (including the Night Wish Group bars).  This is something I should have been smarter about that I kicked myself as I left.  If you find a bar that posts a pic with a girl you like, go to the bar and get her.  As I was leaving Soi6 late on the last evening I spotted one absolute dyed blonde haired banger in Toy Box (also part of Night Wish Group).  Unfortunately it was late and she was occupied surrounded by punters by this time.  Had I identified her online and gone at 2-3pm (I would not recommend going any earlier as the street is quite dead), I would have pumped her deep and eaten her mouth out.  Tip for me for next time to check out Facebook bar posts.  Pic below for anyone that wants to give her one from me  :wacko:

That girls pics is doing thr rounds of the various Pattaya forums currently. She’s gonna have a sore pussy and no doubt be off the scene very soon once she is snapped up by a cashed up bloke looking for a live in.

Offline subswiper

It's possible though and if you really fancy another girl in the bar I say go for it. After many years spent in gogos, I didn't even pretend it was more than business. I stared at the talent, caught the eye of the girl I fancied the most and barfined with minimum conversation, always short time, straight back to the hotel with no messing around.

Usually it was one girl per bar and it's a bit awkward when one moves to a bar where you already have one but even then you can explain and take it in turns, patch it up. They all know they're playing a game and customers simply don't figure much in their daily thoughts. They want to go back to their Thai boyfriends and fun with their friends, not hang around with us.

Never got bottled or even close to it. Any girl who did that on normal customers wouldn't be employed long in bars. I guess I may be assuming a lot of little things though that eventually became second nature to me. E.g. If you go for a girl, first rule is: don't pick a crazy  :) second rule: keep it quick, light and silly/funny. third rule: mention pretty early that you're a player, just s/t. You may even mention how many sexy girls there are around. That prepares her, lets her manage it. On the next visit she may introduce you, even encourage you to take the other girl. You see may see your original girl busy with some other punter quite a lot anyway. What about your "face"?  :)

Unhinged girls will do all kinds of things without excuse anyway. Once I took a butterface from a top floor Nana bar. Her face was really bad but her tits were irresistible so I took her to the s/t place a few feet away from her bar hoping no one would see. I took her once, didn't think anything of it. Spent all of 30 minutes with her, maybe. Was at Nana every night. Oh, I noticed she was a little crazy too. But hey, the tits...

A few weeks later a freelancer I knew well told me a crazy girl had accosted her after she'd seen her talk to me and told her that she was my girlfriend. Eh? I soon worked out it was old butterface. She was doing that not to a freelancer who not only didn't work in her bar but worked way outside Nana. And was doing it just when she saw me just talking to another girl, not taking her out! But even she didn't bottle anyone.

I'd get more trouble from fellow Brits in Pattaya. Sometimes young guys who live there mistake girls for their girlfriends. After walking with some freelancer out of some after hours place I got threatened by a gang of young Brits telling me to walk away from their mate's "girlfriend" otherwise they'd "knock me out". This girl was a borderline choice and I'm not fighting over that so I walked a small distance around the corner, not caring much either way. After a while they went and the girl joined me anyway.

Other drunk guys tended to threaten violence much more than girls, especially in Pattaya.

Offline Bondmaniac

What a great read.. how long is short time/long time and what's the price difference?

Offline blueruin

I wouldn't approach a girl while she was with another guy however I've notice a rise in this kind of behaviour from arseholes in Pattaya. A nod of recognition is one thing but I've had guys grab my ladydrink friends arse while she has been sitting with me. Also one bellend bought and gave a girl I was with flowers while I was sitting at the bar with her, the mamasan witnessed this and took and binned the flowers.  :D

As the saying goes in Pattaya you don't lose your girl you just lose your turn, but there will always be those who don't get it.

Offline stewpid

This is a cracking field report and you've supplied some great advice too, thanks! Also hats off to you for your multiple punts in a day  :hi:

I was in Pattaya for 4 nights for the first time back in December 2019 and it was quite a trip, both good punts and bad in the 6 that I had (feel like a lightweight compared to you as the most girls I had on one day was 2) but I also mostly stayed around Soi6 and had just 2 freelancers. Would love to get back one day as I feel I only just scratched the surface.

On my last night I let fate guide me and was pulled into a bar (Envy I think) by a cute little thing who was very keen. I barely had time to sip my beer before she wanted us to go upstairs and an extremely horny time ensued, don't think I'll forget it for a while. We got on so well and she really wanted me to barfine her and I really wanted to but I was leaving to fly to Vietnam at 5am the next morning (so I wanted some sleep). I ended up sitting with her for a while having another drink and playing some Connect 4 until we decided to go back upstairs for another fuck. After that I had to go and it was drama, tears from her and
 consoled by the other girls etc. It was a complete love affair in the space of a few hours.  :D

Offline flamingice

It was a complete love affair in the space of a few hours.  :D

That sums up Pattaya in one sentence.  I got the Line contacts for most of the girls above, and there’s been sporadic messages and video calls since I returned. Thankfully they’re starting to quieten down now as presumably time heals and new punters finance them and occupy their pussies.

Great advice above. I think you can probably do multiple girls in the same bar if you are very clear with the first one you are a “butterfly” and will want to spend time with multiple girls in the bar.  I mean fair - especially when they talk about having many customers.  Always cracks me up how open they are to needing customers.

Roxy Club where I saw two. First one I asked her on Line why her friend didn’t like. She responded saying she wouldn’t be in tomorrow and I could go with her friend…so I got permission beforehand  :dancegirl:  I then had to convince the other girl that her friend had given me “permission”.  :yahoo:

Offline blueruin

Thailand is great because of these little mini love affairs where a monetary transaction feels like so more. However if you do want to fuck different girls from the same bar etc or even the bar across the road I'd expand on what I said before about making it clear you are a butterfly.

Bargirls have elephant memories many will not only remember you years later but might even remember what you talked about all those years ago. One of the Thai youtubers I saw interviewed a bunch of girls about what they disliked the most and they said it was farang lying.

So if you want to butterfly around don't start bullshitting in your post-coital chat about how much you like her and how you will be back tomorrow, you might even mean it at the time but that will disappear as soon as her 'sister' is rubbing your knob through your shorts and probably by the time you have finished your next beer, been there done that. And when you dont turn up next day or you get spotted going upstairs with some one else you are just another lying farang.

Also if you take her contact details it implies a rematch, combine it with the above and you have a budding holiday romance, it can be fun to send each other Brown bear and Cony rabbit stickers professing all sorts but if you want to bang her besties you are probably just setting yourself up for trouble. So to butterfly successfully you might want to keep her at arms length a bit.

Many girls get hardened to the above after a while so you will probably more successfully butterfly with the hardened PSE pro-girl who has heard it all before versus the farm fresh naïve GFE sweetie.

This all makes me keen to have another trip this year so much better than punting in here at home.

Offline exhippy

What a wonderful post. I learnt so much from it. And I am utterly jealous of your stamina. I wish I wasn’t 71. What is really interesting is that when I was in Pattaya in late Feb I never went to the bars. I can’t drink beer before sex but I realise now I can drink coke or water I guess. But also I am a bit deaf. Instead I saw girls from TF or from Beach Road. I had an absolutely lovely newbie who was filthy as it gets. All my punts were good. Though I had to ask every girl do they DFK. Without it for me it is no fun.
I also realise from your post, that my timekeeping was crap, I tended to be asleep by midnight except for the one girl I had lt with. But that was because I was swimming on the island everyday. I realise now I was missing out
Anyway I am flying to Bangkok tomorrow and then will be in Pattaya on Wednesday for 4 days. Because it is still monsoon season I will aim to go to the bars and stay up later. I want to do what I didn’t do last time. Not that I didn’t have a great time, even if it was just 1 girl a day. Anyway I have learnt a lot from you. One question to anyone is Soi Bukhao the same as soi 6. If not what Is the difference?

Offline flamingice

What a wonderful post. I learnt so much from it. And I am utterly jealous of your stamina. I wish I wasn’t 71. What is really interesting is that when I was in Pattaya in late Feb I never went to the bars. I can’t drink beer before sex but I realise now I can drink coke or water I guess. But also I am a bit deaf. Instead I saw girls from TF or from Beach Road. I had an absolutely lovely newbie who was filthy as it gets. All my punts were good. Though I had to ask every girl do they DFK. Without it for me it is no fun.
I also realise from your post, that my timekeeping was crap, I tended to be asleep by midnight except for the one girl I had lt with. But that was because I was swimming on the island everyday. I realise now I was missing out
Anyway I am flying to Bangkok tomorrow and then will be in Pattaya on Wednesday for 4 days. Because it is still monsoon season I will aim to go to the bars and stay up later. I want to do what I didn’t do last time. Not that I didn’t have a great time, even if it was just 1 girl a day. Anyway I have learnt a lot from you. One question to anyone is Soi Bukhao the same as soi 6. If not what Is the difference?

To answer your questions:

Absolutely, there’s no obligation to drink beer.  I would regularly sit in a bar and order a water

I would actually say I never really stayed up late, and when I did it wasn’t around Soi6.  Soi 6 I would go to for its opening around 1-2pm.  Things start getting busier around 3pm, and a few bars don’t open till 4.  I prefer it when it’s less busy

Soi Bukhao, and Soi LK for that matter, are different places to Soi 6.  I did visit them at night during my last trip but didn’t engage in any punts there so not featured in my review.  I have heard good things about that area however, so others may have some stories to share.

Enjoy your trip - I”m very envious!

Offline blueruin

soi 6 I've always found great for daytime fun, it is full of short time bars that would probably be called brothels in the west. you can go in have a drink and choose a girl to go upstairs with.

soi buakhao is more of a drinking area but they do have girls in the bars who will be looking for men to go with but it usually doesn't happen on the premises.

lk metro has similar bars to buakhao but also has Gogo bars.

personally I always like to do my shagging on soi 6 early in the day and then chill out in the likes of lkmetro with a few beers and enjoy the show and the chat.

Offline billybob69

Thailand is great because of these little mini love affairs where a monetary transaction feels like so more. However if you do want to fuck different girls from the same bar etc or even the bar across the road I'd expand on what I said before about making it clear you are a butterfly.

Bargirls have elephant memories many will not only remember you years later but might even remember what you talked about all those years ago. One of the Thai youtubers I saw interviewed a bunch of girls about what they disliked the most and they said it was farang lying.

So if you want to butterfly around don't start bullshitting in your post-coital chat about how much you like her and how you will be back tomorrow, you might even mean it at the time but that will disappear as soon as her 'sister' is rubbing your knob through your shorts and probably by the time you have finished your next beer, been there done that. And when you dont turn up next day or you get spotted going upstairs with some one else you are just another lying farang.

Also if you take her contact details it implies a rematch, combine it with the above and you have a budding holiday romance, it can be fun to send each other Brown bear and Cony rabbit stickers professing all sorts but if you want to bang her besties you are probably just setting yourself up for trouble. So to butterfly successfully you might want to keep her at arms length a bit.

Many girls get hardened to the above after a while so you will probably more successfully butterfly with the hardened PSE pro-girl who has heard it all before versus the farm fresh naïve GFE sweetie.

This all makes me keen to have another trip this year so much better than punting in here at home.

Excellent explanation as to how to prevent issues with Thai hookers.

Although why has this thread turned into talk about fcuking girls from the same bar? There are literally thousands of fcukable girls in Pattaya working at hundreds of different bars.

Offline Doormatt

Start at the far end of the road and each night work closer to home. That way previous night gf won't see you or get jealous  :D

Offline longtimefan

Great review. I can’t wait for my trip at the end of Nov.

Offline genghis69

This report was fuckin EPIC...!!
Kudos to the OP and his unwavering dick..!!

Offline elfy72

[/quote]

If you were not happy with being quoted 1,500 then you'll not like her quote of 2,000 she gave me and a few others last week. She is actually chubbier than the pictures show with some cellulite on her legs.

Offline Cheshuk

Thailand has been on my list for a while, so this report is epic . What I wasn't expecting is the prices you mentioned. I assumed id need £120 a day 5000baht. I got this from googling prices of girls over there. I have a few questions if anyone can help

1. I see your saying 1000baht is standard which is £25 insane. Lets say your finding girls on tinder or the the best looking girls, what's the most they'd expect

2. Also I was initially looking at Pattaya but spoke to Thai girls/research and read the hottest girls are in Bangkok. What's the consensus here, any answers with detail would be much appreciated

3. Finally it seems to bring a girl back to your hotel they have to leave their ID at reception, and knowing what I'm like I'd probably do at least two a day and imagine this to be really awkward. Did you not find it awkward bringing random girls to the reception at the hotel

Offline weldermike

Your forgetting the 400baht Barfine/ room + it’s 1 hour/ I cum + if your getting a girl at night it could cost you £60 LT ??? But could cost a lot more + her drinks/ food, if you go for the GFE and partying, you’ll blow though a £100 easy, Thailand can be cheap-ish and can be very expensive,
Bangkok if freelancers, can be cheap-ish but if your going to Gogo bar it will cost you.

First time to Pattaya I would look at £120 minimum, there are just to many way to spend money, 20 years ago I use to look at £100 a day and that was 78 baht to the pound
« Last Edit: September 17, 2022, 02:37:17 pm by weldermike »

Offline simon07

epic report,  :hi: thank you.

perhaps should be entitled “How to punt in Pattaya”  :drinks:

Offline subswiper

2. Also I was initially looking at Pattaya but spoke to Thai girls/research and read the hottest girls are in Bangkok. What's the consensus here, any answers with detail would be much appreciated

3. Finally it seems to bring a girl back to your hotel they have to leave their ID at reception, and knowing what I'm like I'd probably do at least two a day and imagine this to be really awkward. Did you not find it awkward bringing random girls to the reception at the hotel
2. For me the hottest girls are in Bangkok but why not try both? Taxis are pretty cheap and it's only 1.5-2 hours away (I can't remember exact times)

3. You're a monger in a foreign land. What do you care?

Having said that, in Bangkok I used to prefer places that didn't mandate the ID hand-holding. My knowledge is out of date though, you'd have to investigate which ones if any don't demand that.

I'd look at spending more too. You'll want to do it based on the value and quality you see compared to the UK.

Offline southcoastpunter

Finally it seems to bring a girl back to your hotel they have to leave their ID at reception, and knowing what I'm like I'd probably do at least two a day and imagine this to be really awkward. Did you not find it awkward bringing random girls to the reception at the hotel

i have not been yet - i also have Thailand on my list of things to do and as such have read most of the threads/discussions on here about it. I understand from those that hotels that do this, do it as much for your protection as anything else - ie they won't give the girl her ID back until you confirm all is ok (and that she has not ripped you off, drugged you, stolen from you etc). And i bet they have seen it all before and then some!!

Offline tp69

i have not been yet - i also have Thailand on my list of things to do and as such have read most of the threads/discussions on here about it. I understand from those that hotels that do this, do it as much for your protection as anything else - ie they won't give the girl her ID back until you confirm all is ok (and that she has not ripped you off, drugged you, stolen from you etc). And i bet they have seen it all before and then some!!

Exactly. Besides, whether it's 1 girl or 4 girl what does it matter? They're not going to think you're a class act for limiting yourself to one a day, but a scoundrel if it's multiple  :D

Have a pair of balls and do it with confidence.

Offline weldermike

Lol Pattaya is one big area of hookers, every hotel bar none as seen it all and it’s pretty much the norm to bring girls back, even 2 or 3 times a day etc, the only thing would be the cleaning of your room, which most would charge for if doing a extra clean, Short times room are around for 300 ish baht
Going to AC in October ( not booked yet ) but after this report it got me thinking but Thai girls are so hot I think I’ll fall in love again, so I’m in 2 minds.

Offline Cheshuk

Exactly. Besides, whether it's 1 girl or 4 girl what does it matter? They're not going to think you're a class act for limiting yourself to one a day, but a scoundrel if it's multiple  :D

Have a pair of balls and do it with confidence.

Yeah I wouldn't let that stop me but would definitely prefer to not have to be so open about it. Plus I imagine any hotel I stay at will likely be a nice family hotel, so just picturing constantly stood in the lift with a young brass and a family off to the pool.

So what's the consensus on meeting seriously hot girls like this level, she's one I saw from a Thai porno. I imagine that level of beauty is quite rare. Would you say it's best to use tinder, Thai friendly, go to bars or is there another suggestion I've not thought of.

Without trying to come across like a dick I'm early 30s and decent/young looking so should be fine with dating sites, but I'm not really into putting much graft when it comes to getting girls unless I have to

Offline weldermike

I would suggest, leave your room and walk around and it will blow your mind ( being your first time ) how good it is and how many pretty girls there are but it will cost you wheather it freelancers/ bargirls or Gogo, Gogo are generally prettier but it will cost you ????
I would just go there with a open mind and make no plans but if you are going to have 1 ST a day, 1 LT at night, while staying out late/ish, I think £120 a day, should be £150 including food/ drinks
Have you join any Pattaya forum or look at Facebook/ instagram Gogo pages ?

Offline Cheshuk

So your advice to find the best girls is go to Gogo bars thank you. Its something i've been thinking about for a while and put money aside for it already for when the times right. I read a lot to work out costs and budgeted £3k for flight, hotel, taxis and food and and £3.5k for girls. I think I've got the figures about right in that case as I'm planning to do a month at a nice hotel, but part contemplating three weeks or two separate two week trips.

It's just an odd destination it seems as I've been told that you can only go there certain times of the year as in a lot of months it's either too hot or rainy season.

Offline weldermike

I’m going to AC in October ( not booked yet ) but forgot how pretty Thai are ( married / divorce a Thai ) but after reading this post, is it got me thinking lol I’ll probably still go AC as it harder to fall in love, while AC have pretty girls, it can be hard work, to find a Thai equivalent + I’ll spend £150 ish a day in A/C which in Pattaya would be a lot more.
If your going for a month ? Have you thought about renting a condo for a month, seen some nice one around 12,000 baht, food cheap, drinks can get expensive, you’ll have a blast and you’ll never forget your first time lol I remember my first time laughing at bloke hand in hand with the girls lol 2 days later I’m doing the same + watching the girls in the Gogo walking around naked like it normal.