Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Ladyboy Pammy - Leicester  (Read 5897 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6784030) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Hotdogboy88]
7 review(s) for Pam.Thai Ladyboy (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Mikepboro

External Link/Members Only.    £80 for 30 minutes

I had a bit of an itch to scratch yesterday, and finding myself in Leicester with a couple of spare hours I surveyed the possibilities. I spotted ‘Pammy’s’ profile and got in touch with her. As it happened she was available and half an hour later I was there.

I was conscious I was probably doing a TOFTT as I couldn’t see a previous review, so was a bit wary on arrival at the flat in a residential area just south of Leicester City centre. I had spotted the disparity between the name in the URL and the name in the text too. It was the girl in the profile who answered the door, albeit it was obvious there had been a little more make up used for the photographer and the hair was a slightly different colour, but perhaps no surprise at that.

She was dressed in a short black skirt, fishnets and a little black top.

I had a quick freshen up in the shower and then through to a bedroom where the action took place

Pammy started with a firm massage of my back, and after a bit manoeuvred herself so her cock was a few inches from my head. I went for it and it wasn’t long before I was devouring it, it having hardened readily. Pammy exchanged that favour willingly and expertly, and we swapped positions a couple of times as well as engaging in some DFK. At one point I thought she was going to cum, but maybe that was good acting on her part

Pammy asked if I’d like her to fuck me. I agreed, initially thinking her cock (about 6” and moderately thick) was right for my tight hole. She lubed me up and put on a condom, but the initial penetration was too painful. Pammy was patient but persistent and with lots of lube she entered me painlessly at the 4th attempt, me on my back with my knees near my ears! Her thrusting felt good, and she began to wank me while thrusting and looking me in the eyes. Inevitably I came hard and enjoyably with Pammy inside me.

We cleaned up, with lots of giggling on her part and she was careful to ensure that I washed stray lipstick from my face before leaving. I looked at my watch as I left and found I’d been there 35mins.

All told, it was a good session, and I’d return if I found myself nearby again.

Offline Hotdogboy88

There a few reviews of her here. Here a link to mine she closed her AW account now so can’t index this review. Glad you enjoyed your meet. My was nothing like yours unfortunately.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=319392.0

Offline Hotdogboy88

Bit of research and she has a neW  AW profile.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Mikepboro

Looking at the reviews in the link(s)

Firstly they link to Pammy but there are phots of another ‘Pam’ who does look rather more feminine.

Secondly, yes, the Pammy I saw is tall, but so am I so that was of no consequence. She  was quite full framed but had no discernible tummy as others described, no facial stubble, and was fully smooth down below.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2022, 10:25:20 am by Mikepboro »

Offline Captainhowdy666

Built like a brick shithouse comes to mind but don’t let that put you off.
I was practically raped by her a while ago and enjoyed every minute.