Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexySally69 - Belfast  (Read 3255 times)

Offline Chris588710

Evening, been trying to get in touch with Sally on AW
 According to her profile she is here for a week as of tomorrow. Has anyone had any luck contacting her? Can't get any answer.

Offline sim0256

Have sent message , no reply as yet.

Offline Belfastpunt69

She's a nightmare at time when it comes to replying, last time she was here she told me she was going to be in Belfast and we arranged a time, I texted her the day before to confirm that she was still good to go and I'm still waiting on that reply. I suppose I could have done a review on this but seemed pointless.
It's a pity as I've met her pre covid in Bangor as she's great.

Offline sim0256

I was in contact with her and found comms OK ,never got meet as she had to get home as her horse died, fair enough. She is fond of Enniskillen but  I am not driving there for a punt so hopefully will get a reply from her now. She might not reply til she is in Belfast hopefully tomorrow.

Offline Roman77

Sally has changed her Belfast dates again. In Enniskillen then not here until Fri 2 September. Had considered meeting her this week but these dates don't suit. Seems to chop and change last minute. Ah well maybe the next time.

Offline sim0256

Same for me Roman , she's only in Belfast fro weekend and of course it doesn't suit me , she did text to let me know which was good of her. As you say maybe next time  :(

Offline conno7777

Same was hoping for this week but her dates changed. Did telle she hopes to be back in 3 weeks time in Belfast and having seen her before it's worth the wait.

Offline Peken

Think there’s a queue on waiting for her to come to Belfast 😂 hopefully I’m at the front of that queue lol

Offline hrm69

And a long queue at that!!!

I’ve been trying to see her for months but can never sort out the right time. Thought this week was going to be it but now she not in Belfast to Friday 😫

Online Aulshil1

Has anybody managed to see Sally on her tour this week? I’ve been trying to see her for a while with no joy! Her recent profile picture looks quite different to her other photos.

Offline frankcastle

Has anybody managed to see Sally on her tour this week? I’ve been trying to see her for a while with no joy! Her recent profile picture looks quite different to her other photos.
Seen her ages ago and reviewed
She was good great service and value but them photos were a good while ago and she's a lot heavier just a heads up
« Last Edit: September 25, 2022, 09:26:09 pm by frankcastle »

Online Aulshil1

Cheers Frank! I’ve read your review and it was great! Hopefully get a booking this week. She’s a new profile pic up that looks like she’s lost a lot of weight. But I’m kind of hoping she looks like her older pics. Will review if I can get a booking.

Offline frankcastle

Aulshil I'd say they all look like pics of her from 10 years ago....but I could be wrong. She said she was 50 as well. But she was lovely and good service and I enjoyed it.
Hope it goes well mate

Offline Roman77

Tried to meet with Sally a couple of times. After she sent me her number I texted her with times and dates. Replies are a little haphazard. Unfortunately these didn't suit and the times she suggested I couldn't meet.
She does seem to have put up a new recent photo. Might consider trying again this week if time allows as all her reviews are positive and I like my women curvy.

**According to EI profile she's now staying in Enniskillen until Wednesday.
Well that ends my plans.   :(
« Last Edit: September 26, 2022, 12:20:56 am by Roman77 »

Offline hrm69

Tried to meet with Sally a couple of times. After she sent me her number I texted her with times and dates. Replies are a little haphazard. Unfortunately these didn't suit and the times she suggested I couldn't meet.
She does seem to have put up a new recent photo. Might consider trying again this week if time allows as all her reviews are positive and I like my women curvy.

**According to EI profile she's now staying in Enniskillen until Wednesday.
Well that ends my plans.   :(

I had similar with her. Few weeks ago she sent me her number and said she was going to be in Belfast, when I messaged got no response. Got another message yesterday, with number again and saying she is in Belfast from today for a week. Might try again this week.

Offline sim0256

I've been in touch with Sally, and she was due in Belfast today. She was let down by accommodation. and is trying to re-schedule her visit here. Best to keep an eye on the usual sites. I know I will be !

Offline Bigpaul2k

had her booked for tonight (Tuesday) got the dreaded text telling me the same !!AGAIN!! fml

I've been in touch with Sally, and she was due in Belfast today. She was let down by accommodation. and is trying to re-schedule her visit here. Best to keep an eye on the usual sites. I know I will be !

Offline sim0256

Bigpaul, keep eye on her page she might get sorted soon.

Offline frankcastle

Bigpaul, keep eye on her page she might get sorted soon.
Sim could you please pm me want to ask something about someone you saw recently but I know also she checks here. For some reason my account can't msg ppl that haven't messaged me first. Thanks mate

Online Aulshil1

Looks like she won’t be making the trip to Belfast this time around. She had told me to keep an eye on the purple website for new dates but don’t think that’s happening. After cancelling our Belfast appointment, I enquired about making the trip to Enniskillen but no response. Such a shame as I’ve had my eye on her for a while.

Offline Roman77

Sexy Sally posted on AW back in Enniskillen this weekend and then in Belfast for 2 nights from 12 Oct.

Just typical. The Belfast dates don't suit me. Ah well maybe sometime I'll get the chance.  :dash:

Offline Chris588710

Was meant to have a meeting this evening. Sent a text and tried calling. No answer back. Shame, will have to try elsewhere.

Offline Roman77

Sent Sally a couple of texts to see if she was coming to Belfast today. Had a couple of hours free today I didn’t expect. Sadly as you say Chris no replies.
Checked EI and see her profile states still in Enniskillen. Third time I’ve tried to meet with her but no success. All a little haphazard.

Offline sim0256

She told me she was in Belfast Tues pm and Wed sadly that does not suit me   I've been trying since the spring to meet up, but stars never seem to align. Fault lies on both sides so I no complaints. My comms with her have always been superb but she is having accom probs in touristy Belfast.