Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TSAngel Chellse - Plymouth  (Read 804 times)

Offline sablood

External Link/Members Only

£100 for 30min

Comms were good. She replied promptly and the meeting was arranged at short notice over text.

Location: bit out of the way. Residential area in PL4. Not one that I've had to visit before. Her serviced apartment was a bit put of the way. She directed me to another door and was stood outside her apartment to see me and guide me from there. Not the most discrete situation and it may be even more difficult to navigate in the dark.

Venue: the serviced apartment was clean. Got a shower and a fresh towel. Room was spacious with a comfy double bed.

Looks: it's the girl in the profile. She most looks like the video. She's pretty hot no doubt. Caramel skin, slim body with toned stomach, ass and legs. Nice set of bolt ons with dark pert nipples. Facially quite attractive and not overdone with make up. As other punters have noted, she does have a gorgeous smile. Nice cock, which is about 6/7 inches and I thought was quite girthy. She was quite friendly but never seemed to talk much, just smiled. She was wearing sexy lingerie which I am struggling to remember because it barely stayed on.

Meet: both of us got naked fairly quickly and straight into some good FK (Good hygiene) while my hands wandered around her body and started to walk her cock. Soft skin, firm boobs and ass. Moved my way downwards and started sucking on her gorgeous tits. She let out a few sounds which I am not sure if they were gasps of pleasure or not. Gradually got down to her cock which was already starting to harden. Shoved her cock into my mouth and felt it starting to grow. After a little more OWO and DT on her, she was at full mast. Got her lying on her back on the bed and continued to sick her cock and balls. Got her legs up and her ass in the air and gave her chocolate starfish a good rimming. After a couple minutes of this, I got on  top of her for some more DFK and sucking on her nipples while frotting with our cocks. She was quite submissive and more than happy for me for me to do whatever I wanted with her body. I normally like an sp that can lead things, but I was quite enjoying this. After a few more minutes of the above I was rock hard, and told her that I wanted to fuck her. On with the dome and some lube and started to pound away in missionary. Had access to more tit playing and kissing while fucking.her. I must say her asshole was tight and really gripped on to my cock while I was fucking her. Whilst fucking her in missionary, she was walking herself off vigorously. After a couple of minutes, I couldn't help it and came in the bag. To my surprise, after few seconds I heard 'baby I'm cumming' and she dropped a decent sized load onto her stomach.
Handed a few wet wipes and towels to clean up. Not much of a post nut chat as her English is limited, and I was on my way.
Conclusion: overall positive from me. She's good looking and provides a good service which I quite enjoyed. As stated by others who have seen her, she can seem a little impersonal. Despite this, I would still recommend and see her again if she ever made her way down to plymouth.