Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Aliceza Bua - TS - Glasgow  (Read 3062 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6854821) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Jimbob212

Links: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Vivastreet: External Link/Members Only

Location: City centre, near Mitchell Library. 30 mins walk from central station.

Comms: All handled through text. Has a handler.

Time: £80 for 30 mins

Girl: Alices' photos are good representation of her, the ones of her in the green bikini are the most accurate. I'd say she's about 5”6, one of the taller Thais I've seen and sports very soft b-c cup breasts, I couldn't really tell if they were fake or not. She'd fit comfortably in a size 8 dress, but she has a big arse for such a slim girl. When i saw her i'd say she was facially a 7, quite pretty looking, but throughout the meet, and even before, i couldn't help but maybe think there was a chance of a post op situation going on as in some of the photos she appears more masculine, and her evidently longer limbs were noticeable. Throughout the meet she wouldn't let me go down on her either, so there's your heads up.

Services Provided: OW, FS, DFK (OWO and Anal extra £30 - declined)

Meet: Meet happened early last week. Arrived at the address and got the street number and was let in. It was in the same place that I punted Wawa and Meya in my previous reviews. Apartment was clean and serviceable for the job, In the door and i liked what i saw; a tall and pretty Thai girl in a skimpy dress. Sorted out the paperwork, got undressed and made myself comfy on the bed. This review could easily be any of the three ratings given the service that was given.

I laid back on the bed and put the pillows behind my back, but she whipped the pillows out from underneath me and told me to lay down flat. She then proceeds to climb and lie next to me where we shared many a kiss and then she went to town on licking my ear while giving me a handjob and rubbing my balls. She's quite aggressive with her approach throughout, pushing my legs together with hers and using her hands to position me how she wants.

After a bit of a steamy start, she reached for the condom, slipped it on my raging cock and she gave me OW. She looked me dead in the eyes and started to give me an average bj, this only lasted for a maximum of 30 seconds before she "OK!" and decided we should have sex by starting to climb on top of me. I don't like cowgirl position, so i put her in doggy.

She applied a tiny bit of lube and i slipped in snugly, her pussy was decently tight and felt good. She does this thing with her feet where she locks it in with my legs and bucks up against me, she also gave me her hands behind her back and buried her face in the bed which i took as a sign that i should just start slamming her. She made the right noises and seemed to enjoy it when i picked up the pace.

Flipped her around for mish and again she locks her legs, but not in a preventative way, but in a way that she can control me, e.g. she used them to pull me closer to her and locked me in place while kissing me, as i said, she can be quite controlling. She also had her hands all over my face and put her thumb in my mouth, not really my thing, but i went with it. Her sex face was on point though and it got me really horny just watching her writhe.

She then decided that she doesn't want to have anymore sex and motioned for a hand job finish. I was getting pretty tired and sweaty so i agreed, jumped off her and pulled off the condom. She again, laid next to me gave me an oily handjob while putting my whole right ear in mouth and started to suck and lick it. She sensed that i was approaching the vinegar strokes, and put her leg over me and pulled my legs together with hers and locked me in place and kissed me. As i came she pulled everything closer to her, so i had her tongue in my mouth, her leg over my legs and i just came everywhere between us.

She cleaned me up with wet wipes and sat on the bed purposefully in cute positions and smiling at me as i was getting dressed. Light chat and i was out the door under 20 minutes.

Pros:
Pretty girl
Seems like she enjoys her work

Cons:
Felt like a rushed service
She dictates what happens

Verdict:
Neutral – As i said, this could be any of the 3 ratings, she's a pretty girl and seems like she enjoys her work, but her 30 second blowjob, her deciding a handjob finish and rushed service makes her lose some points. So I think a neutral is appropriate in this situation.

Return: ...yes? not first choice, but if she was in town i'd see her again to see if the level of service changes.

Going to start attaching pictures to my reviews incase the profile gets taken over by someone else.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline The_Rose_age

“sports very soft b-c cup breasts, I couldn't really tell if they were fake or not”

Given the viva street link mentions transgender … I’m guessing they are fake

Is this is the wrong category or did op not realise what he was booking here … I wonder

Offline The_Rose_age

Sorry it doesn’t mention transgender it mentions Transgeder - a spelling mistake but pretty sure the SP is a post op transsexual…

Offline Jimbob212

Sorry it doesn’t mention transgender it mentions Transgeder - a spelling mistake but pretty sure the SP is a post op transsexual…

Yeah I see it in the URL now...I did not purposely book a TS as I'm not into it. The fact that her VS or AW doesn't mention anything about being a trans is a serious red flag.

I'm not sure if this confirms anything...but I'm going for a scrub down and a good old cry in the shower :vomit:

Offline Glesgaboy

If you feel the need for a shower- I believe the a wire brush and dettol will suffice.  :hi:

Offline Jimbob212

Update: texted the number asking if she was transgender "yes xxx".

Well fuck me :dash:

Can the mods add a TS warning in the title and change this to negative, and move this to the TS section?

Offline Problem Child

Fuck it! I wouldn’t beat myself up about it mate. The way I see it, if you found her attractive enough to fuck and enjoyed fucking her, doesn’t really matter what she was. 🤷‍♂️

Offline Jock D

Update: texted the number asking if she was transgender "yes xxx".

Well fuck me :dash:

Can the mods add a TS warning in the title and change this to negative, and move this to the TS section?

Sorted.

Offline Jimbob212

Fuck it! I wouldn’t beat myself up about it mate. The way I see it, if you found her attractive enough to fuck and enjoyed fucking her, doesn’t really matter what she was. 🤷‍♂️

Yeah I'm gonna keep an open mind about it, I knew the photos looked dodgy but still went ahead, trust my gut next time!

Sorted.

Cheers JD :hi:

Offline cheekymonkey

I don't get why post op ts like these try to hide it- they should make it obvious on their profiles, because some guys (like me...) will pay a premium for such things.

Offline Jimbob212

Sorted.

I don't know if this could be done, but most users won't read the comments, can a warning be added at the top of the review such as: "Warning! This SP is transgender advertising as cis female!"