Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Jasmin Thai - Coventry  (Read 8532 times)

15 review(s) for TS JASMIN THAI (10 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline scouting

I like to think of myself as being liberal, open-minded, tolerant, above all non-prejudiced. But if you had said to me when I joined UKP nearly 5 years ago that I would be submitting a TS review I would have said you were deluded. Yet here we are. I have of course read a few reviews from other members. Not remotely interested in those seeking some big donger to play with, but have become increasingly turned-on by the very feminine ladyboy profiles. I am also a great fan of gentle anal-play (both ways) and have occasionally enjoyed being fucked by a girl with a strap-on. So I have become aware over the past couple of years that the day would arise. That day has come, and far from feeling sheepish and uncomfortable, I am absorbed by the experience.

Initially I was considering Goddess TSModel Minnie who has been reviewed a few times, but then I saw that Jasmin was in the same location and thought she was more attractive.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Sent a text message for a booking next day, received a prompt reply detailing her offering (similar wording to the BirchPlace ad), asking me to book and reconfirm next morning, which of course I did. Venue was a decent apartment in central Coventry, clean, tidy and discrete. Jasmin gave instructions to the locale then guided me in by phone. Her English is good btw. As I walked from the lift I heard a click, and the door worked it's magic. I stepped inside and Jasmin revealed herself, I was stunned. She is exactly like the photos, they are not touched up at all. In real life she seemed even more beautiful and feminine and her killer heels added to the effect. Her makeup and hair were immaculate, and her figure, wow! She looks completely gym-toned but she said not, doesn't work out. Only negative - reviews have suggested she is moody. I'm not sure I would have described her as that, but she was a bit too business-like, I would have like her to smile a bit more because like everyone, she looks sooo much more attractive when she smiles. She has 57 pictures in her free gallery, I think this is fairly representative
Hidden Image/Members Only

After the seemingly routine hand washing and paperwork (£100 for 30 minutes), I was instructed to undress whilst she banked the cash. On her return Jasmin did this bit of a striptease routine with her back to me, with me helping remove the few clothes she had on. These were a very short mini-skirt, lacey pants, a crop-top and finally the heels. Once naked, Jasmin slowly turned to reveal herself with a semi. As has been mentioned before, it's quite small (I was very pleased mine was bigger  :cool:). We caressed, an odd peck on the lips, a bit of touching each other, then I thought right, get this thing done! I laid her back on the bed and started to suck her cock which was by now fully hard. First time in my life. She was fresh as a daisy. I noticed she was wearing a cock ring to help keep her erect. I sucked and played with her scrotum (would say her balls but difficult to find them). Sucked on the ballbag and gave her some rimming. I have to admit, even though I had looked forward to the punt, I enjoyed sucking more than expected.

We swapped over. Oral on me was with a condom and whilst very pleasant, there was no playing with balls or bum. A bit more then side-on spoons 69. I asked if she would like to fuck my face so we went in 69 position with Jasmin on top. She started to go for it and I enjoyed the sensation, gagging occasionally. Trouble was the more she got into it the more toothy her BJ was on me until it became uncomfortable. Jasmin sensed this, climbed off and asked if I wanted to fuck her. I said yes but would she like to cum first? She said no she wouldn't cum, so lubed up and turned over doggie.

I eased into her arse, we got into a comfortable position and started to pick up the pace. Jasmin was pushing against the wall with one hand and thrusting back on me, making lots of encouraging noises. This felt really good, but I wanted to see her cock whilst I fucked her and asked her to turn over and put her legs over my shoulders. This was a mistake, the fit just wasn't quite as comfortable, Jasmin went soft, clearly wasn't enjoying it as much and I started to lose wood too. She whipped off the condom, spat on my cock and wanked me to completion whilst I wanked her too - no cum but she was at least hard again.

Clean-up, small talk, wash and out. Full 30 minutes. Said she was sharing the apartment to split the cost. so being as they are all in Coventry atm I wouldn't mind betting that it is with either Minnie and/or Victoria Cute Sexy who has been highly rated on here and is reputed to be her buddy.

So my first TS. No feelings of guilt or remorse. Although I was not topped and ironically get more anal play from a regular cis girl than I did from Jasmin I will remember this for a long time.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2022, 11:21:20 pm by scouting »

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Great review, thanks for sharing your experience.

Online lee1

Excellent review Scout!  :thumbsup:
I have not made the move to the dark side yet but I do sometimes read TS reviews and one day maybe... I will have the guts to visit a TS.

Offline shed

Top review, really interesting. Never considered a TS but have pondered and wondered as long as they look feminine. Maybe need to break the ice. As they say never know until you try.  :unknown:

Offline JontyR

Great review. My journey was similar to yours, from some anal play, through to pegging and then finally to feminine TS.

I think there are many on that path too, I think its important that its something that you take at a pace you are comfortable with. And that you do find the right provider for the activities you want.

Offline scouting

Thanks for the appreciation above guys. JJF - you're welcome. My own journey followed a similar thought process to that described by Lee and Shed, I'm sure you'll arrive there when you're ready.

Offline scouting

Great review. My journey was similar to yours, from some anal play, through to pegging and then finally to feminine TS.

I think there are many on that path too, I think its important that its something that you take at a pace you are comfortable with. And that you do find the right provider for the activities you want.

Excellently said Jonty, I couldn't have put it better.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Jasmine was my first TS experience and I’d confirm her modus operandi as described above; no french kissing and only Oral With on the client. Seems to struggle to achieve or maintain an erection.
While her femininity and attractiveness are not in dispute, her personality seems very subdued.
Although glad that I’d sampled TS delights for the first time, I could only rate her a Neutral. I think I’m in a bit of a minority here.

Offline scouting

Jasmine was my first TS experience and I’d confirm her modus operandi as described above; no french kissing and only Oral With on the client. Seems to struggle to achieve or maintain an erection.
While her femininity and attractiveness are not in dispute, her personality seems very subdued.
Although glad that I’d sampled TS delights for the first time, I could only rate her a Neutral. I think I’m in a bit of a minority here.

That's fair enough, I can see how her manner might reduce the rating