Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Katie Wright (TS) Oxfordshire  (Read 1634 times)

Offline Fuckboy22

Hello folks yeah it’s me again I don’t really review much on here because I am just a horny 25 year old but anyway.. don’t start with my punctuation aswell I know it’s crap but anyway right I love in Oxfordshire so it’s hard waiting for a decent Ts to swing by that ain’t a catfish from hell so anyway sometimes I like to do video calls with them I know what you thinking yeah like is he alright why not just have a wank alright but anyway I didn’t or don’t sometimes. I stupidly decided I fancied this British ya I had my eye on for a while so got talking to her on whatsapp blah blah blah and said like you know don’t take long Love island is over now and he/she was even sending laughing emoji’s okay so that’s when I got reeled in I asked would she FaceTime for a price she said 60£ and yeah I know like Jesus mate all just for a wank but anyway don’t ask I was horny as fuck sent her 60£ and she just said thanks I’ll put something sexy on and me getting so horny waiting waiting till this very moment like completely ignoring my calls texts WhatsApp’s so just a heads up don’t do what I did okay and I do read your reviews I do love them especially the ones in London with massive cocks and actually worth it but just finding one around here is so hard anyway thank you community for listening just wanted to share to you guys as I have been a horny fucker on here since I was 22 😂 lol x

External Link/Members Only

Offline triggs91

Translation - Guy paid £60 for Facetime session by bank transfer, SP didn't provide the service and didn't answer any calls.

Offline Fuckboy22

Yeah but like some do doesn’t mean she should just ignore me and air my calls for that just rude and tight

Offline Iceman90

Been wanting to see this shemale for a while. I saw “her” out at a bar in Manchester and “she’s” fit as fuck. Messaged on WhatsApp, fabswingers and grindr but didn’t get a reply back on any platform. Total timewaster.