Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucia TS Colombian  (Read 4805 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5475589) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Davey677

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

First met with Lucia at the back end of last year but she her profile had vanished before I did my review and I couldn’t find her to post a link, however I had a repeat performance with her this week so thought I’d get my review in before I lost her profile again.

Coms all done via text message, very prompt to reply, friendly and easy to arrange a meeting, location was city centre, I paid £150 for the hour, adultwork states £200 and birchplace states £150, I didn’t question this with her, just booked an hour and turned up and handed over the £150, which she didn’t check, just put straight in a drawer.

Lucia is very good looking in my opinion, very feminine and has a good body on her, both visits she’s been dressed to impress and looking great. So into the bedroom and offered a shower but I had just had one so declined. Instantly she’s straight over and snogging my face off, full on dfk, really passionate, hands everywhere removing my clothes at the same time, then before I know it I’m on my back on the bed and she’s on top of me still snogging my face off, this carried on for a good 5 mins or so before I decided to roll her over so I could suck her cock, it’sa decent size, not huge though, probably a good 6 or 7 inch. Kept alternating between sucking her cock and rimming her which she really loved, but the only downside was every time I was getting her close to cumming, she’d push me away for a moment, probably the only downside to the punt that to be honest too. She then asked if I wanted 69 which I’ll never refuse so we get into position and she starts to stick my cock, owo, and wow, amazing technique, really fucks her own throat with your cock, so a little off this before I had to fuck her, condom on and I get her into doggy before easing into her tight ass, it wasn’t long before she was asking me to fuck her harder and harder, she can really take a hammering, and after a while I filled the bag and collapsed next to her. She gave me a good clean up then lay next to me for a bit having a nice chat and cuddle before time was up and I left a very happy man. I should add her English is very good also.

Conclusion very passionate meeting with a very good looking ts, have already and would definitely meet her again

Offline Davey677

My apologies, I didn’t realise I had already reviewed her, I thought I’d missed her out for some reason

Offline Dashing

Cheers for the review, Davey :thumbsup:

For the purposes of the review title to let others know, can you confirm where your visit took place? She tours: current ads reference Newcastle, past reviews cite Birmingham and Cardiff.