Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilian Model - Bristol  (Read 5546 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6646020) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6964916) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline juxta

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Jesus wept, this is what punting is all about.

Swift comms via text and headed over to Stokes Croft still skeptical that it was the girl in the pics. I was planning to nope out of there if anything was different but to my surprise, it was actually her and she looked fit as fuck. Requested the nurses outfit beforehand and she came out from behind the door and greeted me with it on. Quite the sight. The extra £10 for DFK was swiftly transferred from one pocket to the punting purse and I handed over £100 for 30 minutes.

The girl is exactly like the pics. Probably a size 6 with natural tits and ass. A stunner really with bright white teeth, maybe a bit of a fake look but it works.

What followed was a whirlwind of kissing, licking and fucking in a variety of positions for the full half hour. She was so enthusiastic and passionate I was struggling to keep up tbh. She's small so it was easy to manoeuvre about between rimming, 69, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, spooning, doggy etc. At one point I was hunched up against the wall and she switched between sucking my balls and deepthroating my cock. She was happy me to finger both her pussy and ass too, which is a rarity. Finished with her wanking me off until I exploded over her tits.

Quick wipe up and she asked if I was okay as I was out of breath. I'm used to a couple of positions and then a finish. Surprised I didn't splurge after half a minute too but managed to keep going until the end of the meet.

One of my best punts all told. OWO was an extra but I just went with OW. Kissing for £10 was definitely worth it as DFK was free flowing throughout the meet. £130 for an hour seems a bit of a bargain and better value for money. Says she's in Stoke Croft for another few days but will be in Bristol for a month, which was a surprise as they usually move on quickly.

High recommend anyway, she's lots of fun and energetic and offered a great service. thumbsup:

Offline CoryLahey69

Thanks for the review.

How tall would you say that she is?

Is anal extra? I imagine it would be, if she charges for DFK

Cheers

Offline juxta

No problem. I'd say she's about 5 foot 4. OWO was £20 and anal was £80 extra I think. There was a long list of everything she sent after I first text her with a few outfit choices too.

I just went with DFK for £10 on top of the £90 rate for 30 minutes.

Offline torbayfecker

Looks great but more extras than Dominos Pizza. No thanks

Offline juxta

There were about 6 extras in total I think. CIM for £30, Rimming receiving £30, and Fetish (whatever that is) £30.

£30 extra for OWO and kissing isn't that bad these days but obviously it's better when it's included.

Offline Drcoco

Good review - I agree with the others extras put her premium but at least it was made clear to you before you got there - may just try her basic service 
Was she green light / available today when you booked her or just took a chance?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2022, 11:01:00 am by Drcoco »

Offline juxta

She had her green light on when I got in touch but it only came on in the early afternoon.

I texted her the day before the meet when it wasn't on and she said she was available then as well, so there's a chance she's working anyway.

Offline Drcoco

:thumbsup:
She had her green light on when I got in touch but it only came on in the early afternoon.

I texted her the day before the meet when it wasn't on and she said she was available then as well, so there's a chance she's working anyway.

Offline juxta

The gallery is not showing on the profile now. This was the nurse outfit for reference:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline TerryTibbs

Wow.....great find.....she is the top of my list.

size 6, cute, big tits, whats not to like!

1 hour with OWO and DFK sounds good to me.

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

Offline Doombar

As std you get intercourse plus OW and costumes.
Extras:
- FK £10
- OWO £20
- CIM £30
- Fetish £30
- RIM giving £30
- BDSM £30
- She didn't quote me for Anal so may not be available.

So for a fairly vanilla meet you are looking at £150 for 30mins, and for all-in its £240!!  :thumbsdown:

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi

1 hour with OWO and DFK sounds good to me for £160.

When was the last time we saw a girl this HOT !

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

Offline Doombar

She did reply about anal and said "Don't do it baby".
Told her she should update her profile.  She hasn't yet - so its a big NO from me!

Offline Oggytoo

Thanks for the recommendation OP.  I had a great time visiting. 

Comms were a bit iffy. I tried a few days ago. Agreed a time and then had a text a little while later asking me to come an hour later than planned.  I couldn’t make that, so postponed. 

I tried again a few days later on a couple of hours notice.  Arrived on time but was asked to wait.  I nearly walked but I’m glad I didn’t. 

She is a really good looking lady.  More petite than the photos suggest, really well proportioned.  Tits seem natural.  Not massive but big enough to grab hold of and swing nicely when going for it. 

I went for an hour for £130. Covered everything and no kissing. That’s what I wanted and the inclusions list and extras are very clearly set out.  Two rounds of ow, reverse oral, and sex in multiple positions.  Reverse cowgirl is a seriously good view.  Finishing doggy both times and loving it.  Two pops within the hour no trouble. 

Massage between rounds, shower available and no short changing on time.  What’s not to like?  The iffy comms and she is a bit over enthusiastic, but that’s all. This is a good hard fuck rather than a gf, with a red hot lady in a decent flat in central Bristol.

She’s great and deserves to be popular. 

Offline juxta

:hi:

I know what you mean about being overly enthusiastic but that's a good problem to have as an SP as they are often uninterested.

I went for a return visit and it was almost but not quite as good as the first.

TOFTT plus a hot girl and an unexpected frenzied fuck made the initial meet better. The second visit ended up being more of a GFE so she does have the capacity to mix it up and be more sensual.

That's me done anyway. I doubt she'll be in Bristol for much longer.

Offline PilotMan

It looks like she has two profiles on the go  External Link/Members Only

Offline juxta

It looks like she has two profiles on the go  External Link/Members Only
Weird. She hasn't been in Bristol since last summer. I'd definitely get another booking in if she returned.

Offline PilotMan

Weird. She hasn't been in Bristol since last summer. I'd definitely get another booking in if she returned.
She's in St Albans

Offline JimmySW

She's in St Albans

Town:   St Albans Watford
County:   Hertfordshire
Region:   East of England (Anglia)
Accessing From: Brazil

Maybe on a VPN or she's gone home?

Offline simon07

Her price is now £150 per home. Wonder if she charges for extra babee ?