Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Prada - Heanor  (Read 4027 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 2187687) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thought I’d dip my toe in this pond for a change

Rang and arranged, English was bang on, no issues and Heaner bound I go

On arrival I was shocked how fit, sexy, pretty and feminine she was, very easy to talk to, all good.

Had a quick freshen up and started with ow, bagged me up for a decent blowjob, the bagged herself up for me to have a go, quick 69 was interesting, could tell rimming was off the menu as her hand hung around there, so basically it was a very clean and safe session

On the doggy then mish and I pounded away, great tits and a very slim body had me popping a little sooner than imagined, but very enjoyable.

Was back in the car within 25 mins but wasn’t rushed at all

Would revisit and recommend

Offline jnotts

Great review as always ILO. Fancied trying something like this for a while, and she sounds/looks great so may have to bit the bullet and give this a go!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Great review as always ILO. Fancied trying something like this for a while, and she sounds/looks great so may have to bit the bullet and give this a go!

I put it off for a year one day just went for it, shit myself all the way driving to derby, nervous as fuck when I arrived, but just jumped in  :D
To me it’s about pushing boundaries before you die, give it a good if you don’t like it stop and don’t do it again I recon, long time dead matey  :drinks:

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

ILO, does she get hard? Nut?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
ILO, does she get hard? Nut?
I remember her getting hard yes as I sucked. I also remember it didn’t stay hard for long matey after I stopped to fuck her

Offline Moodie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thought I’d dip my toe in this pond for a change

Rang and arranged, English was bang on, no issues and Heaner bound I go

On arrival I was shocked how fit, sexy, pretty and feminine she was, very easy to talk to, all good.

Had a quick freshen up and started with ow, bagged me up for a decent blowjob, the bagged herself up for me to have a go, quick 69 was interesting, could tell rimming was off the menu as her hand hung around there, so basically it was a very clean and safe session

On the doggy then mish and I pounded away, great tits and a very slim body had me popping a little sooner than imagined, but very enjoyable.

Was back in the car within 25 mins but wasn’t rushed at all

Would revisit and recommend

Do you happen to have a contact number for Prada as she doesn’t answer emails and her number hasn’t been on her profile for a while, cheers

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

Do you happen to have a contact number for Prada as she doesn’t answer emails and her number hasn’t been on her profile for a while, cheers

I may do, sorry only just read your message, pm me if you still need I’ll have a look, it will be on birchplace or vs if not on aw

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Location showing as Portsmouth

Offline Stickitin

Location showing as Portsmouth

She moves somewhere different every week.