Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Danny Romana, Derby...  (Read 4583 times)

Online NervousJ

External Link/Members Only

£100 for30mins....

Having dabbled with thai ts, i was really curious to have a go with non thai and bigger cock. Reading the review on Danny i thought it sounded a safe bet and she sounded pretty much what i was after.

really good comms and agreed a time for an hour later... Place was a flat in Derby, not far from the cathedral part.. parking would have been tricky for me i reckon, but i got lucky and parked in a pub car park literally 2 mins walk from her place...

buzzed in and met by danny in just knickers and a bra... subtle make up, long black hair and a really  tidy body. not an ounce of fat. very feminine i thought, and pretty much like her photos. a bit of a jawline when you were up close, but still very lady like. limited english, but enough to get by...fair few tatts, but nicely done and obvious by looking at her pictures..

i stripped off and joined her on the bed, by now she was fully stripped with a tiny waist, nice little bolt ons with perky nipples and a decent sized cock, girth and semi hard...

started by her straddling me and kissing... really really nice, good lips and a really good kisser.. she quickly got my cock hard and we begin exploring each other, great perky tits to suck on, i was first to make the move and she seemed to enjoy my cock sucking skills... eventually we swapped amd i knelt at the side of her whilst she sucked me off... really good, felt amazing...

she asked if i wanted fucking or me fuck her... not really sure of fucking etiquette  :lol: or what you should do to make sure your ass is ts clean... who knows..

anyway, rubbered up and was guided inside with her on a cushion to make life easier.. lovely and tight.. more passionate kissing whilst she wanked herself off and i slowly fucked her until completion...

she lay down and beckoned me for a cuddle. no rush what so ever... i finally got up and got dressed and went on my merry way... she put those round glasses on after we had finished, like the previous review mentioned, she looked even hotter wearing  them...

must admit i enjoyed it, and would recommend if someone is wanting to try a non thai ladyboy...

nice lass, fit, good body and wanted to please... now in nottingham ..

a fanny next though i think...

« Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 10:25:28 pm by NervousJ »

Offline Bobsballs

sound good mate, How big was her dick? length and width?

Online NervousJ

ahhhh i'm no good on sizes... 6inches  maybe, and very girthy...

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Great review!! Sorry just read tbh
She looks fit, great find, sound fun was had, I’ll have to try a non-Thai one day

Like you mention I too have no idea how you sort yourself to prepare for a fucking :D maybe one day  :drinks:

Offline Captainhowdy666

Great review!! Sorry just read tbh
She looks fit, great find, sound fun was had, I’ll have to try a non-Thai one day

Like you mention I too have no idea how you sort yourself to prepare for a fucking :D maybe one day  :drinks:
Shower and plenty of suds up inside your starfish
Just give yourself a good scrub and let yourself be fucked senseless.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Shower and plenty of suds up inside your starfish
Just give yourself a good scrub and let yourself be fucked senseless.

I tried that but every time I get in the shower and get my finger up I end up wanking myself off and I’m then done for the day  :D :lol: :D

Offline lamboman

I tried that but every time I get in the shower and get my finger up I end up wanking myself off and I’m then done for the day  :D :lol: :D

:lol:
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Online NervousJ

ha ha ha  :lol: :lol:

Offline A Decent Fist

Every time I get in the shower and get my finger up I end up... finding something I'd rather not.  :(  :scare:  :(

Offline Type937GTS

Every time I get in the shower and get my finger up I end up... finding something I'd rather not.  :(  :scare:  :(

Just a finger, not the whole fist then?   :lol: :sarcastic: :D

Offline shagmore

I find a good way of clearing yourself is to shove a dildo up your arse when in the shower, a bit messy, but it does clear you out ready for some good arse fun. There are other methods but i do particularly like this, and gets you so turned on just have to restrain from knocking one out

Offline JontyR

One way that may help is to experiment with sugar free products. I used to munch down on some hardboiled sugar free sweets  on the afternoon before an evening punt with a regular who used to get off on pegging me. The result a couple of hours later was rather explosive but I was fully evacuated and able to clean remarkably easy.

If you want to follow my lead in this, I would recommend experimenting with your own "dosage" being conservative to start with!!

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

One way that may help is to experiment with sugar free products. I used to munch down on some hardboiled sugar free sweets  on the afternoon

I ate a whole bag that shit from by the till in Lidl.
Fully enjoyed it (without knowing) but later that evening I was literally in a whole world of shit.