Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NEW ANTONIA X WITH EXPERIENCE in Lurgan  (Read 881 times)

Offline 20jay

External Link/Members Only

Phone 07551108514

I was curious about the 'newbies' this time in Lurgan 30 miles from Belfast what was not a problem coz I had a hiring a car

I called the hookers one by one , only Antonia answered , Romanian bird , bad english but owo doggy and cowgirl confirmed . I arrived at a row of old single-family houses by the railway line, I asked her door number and she replied immediately but after that started the well-known game, she is NOT the woman in the advert, she has short medium-blonde hair, English language skills close to zero. Since I drove all the way down I stayed but reduced my time to 15 min for 40 quid and that was still too expensive..

The woman is not ugly but also not an eye-catcher, B cup tits, flat ass, after the paperwork,  the rubber was immediately pulled over and she starts wanking me off what I hate since it is zero sexy . As already feared, OWO became OW with a lot of teeth action. I refrained from further scraping teeth and turn them around to doggy where I quickly filled the bag. Afterwards the usual wet wipe thing and bye .

AVOID folks!!!

I should have stayed true to my policy, if the woman in the ad doesn't open the door, walk. Okay only 40 quid what is a pity since they would be better spend on the airport on food and drinks.I think one should delete NI if it comes to tarts

Hidden Image/Members Only