Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ScarlettWoodTS - Gatwick  (Read 5573 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3040738) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline DildoMeLee

External Link/Members Only

TL:DR A great time, Very discreet, great for first timers, kinda.

Time: Jan 2022, 7pm
Loot: £160 1hour

Her: Scarlett, Very friendly, (Very 'to the point' on the phone but later explained she gets a lot of time wasters).

Meet: She had been on my HL for a while and I found myself doing an airport run. Called on the way and arranged for the meet about an hour and a half later. I just about had an hour to spare and voiced I'm cutting it fine and was met with 'right, so are you definitely coming or not'.. put me on edge a bit because I was already a little nervous. I confirmed I was not wasting her time and it turned good again.

Parked and called, buzzed up, it was cold and dark but no-one seemed to be about or twitching curtains, all very discreet.
She is petite, I hadnt picked up on the 5'3" on her profile but deffo not deducting any marks for that. In the door and offered a drink and a shower, explained the hot water is hit and miss.. It was hot, thank god! (A cold shower on already nervous Little Lee would of been a nightmare).
Into the front room in just a towel, she has matching undies and a semi see-through nighty type thing, all going great. I accidentally drink from her water glass and make a joke about COVID.. like thats going to matter in the next 60mins! (turns out we're both jabbed).
Some bants and talk about what I'm looking for in the meet, lots of touching from her, Kissing was nice, not to deep. Some OWO both ways on the sofa and she suggests we move to the bedroom.

Nice and warm, I've gained a shit ton of confidence, Little Lee is still not sure and assessing the situation.
Big mirror on the wardrobe makes the room seem a lot bigger and gives great views.

Scarlett is great for first timers, in the sense shes nice and welcoming and friendly, however I would not say she is beginner in the downstairs department. The next sentence is a punchline:
She was bigger than me.
I feel like I should be sat in the bottom of a shower crying when I say that, just repeat it a few times.
We joke about how every TS says she has an 8"er according to the profile but let me tell you, she really has. However I got on with the job in hand...pun.

OWO Both, Protected sex was on the table both ways, Kissing, Frotting.

Attitude: 9
Penis: 8"
Would return: Yes.

Would recommend for straight guys, like me, beginners, intermediates, pros. Something for everyone.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2022, 11:30:14 am by DildoMeLee »

Offline Yoda71

OP  -  from the photos, and the stills of her vids,  she looks more TV than TS ( lack of boobs or any obvious work done to enhance arse etc )

Would you say thats true ?

Thanks for review, good to hear you had a good time

Y

Offline DildoMeLee

OP  -  from the photos, and the stills of her vids,  she looks more TV than TS ( lack of boobs or any obvious work done to enhance arse etc )

Y

I've never been that good at labeling people but I would suggest TS is more accurate.
Flat chested but so are some girls and I'm not a fan of enhanced arses anyways.

She is very feminie in voice and demeanor if that helps :)

Offline Mattygibbsy

Y

Yes agree too. 100% TV. Don’t look convincing enough for me