Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Larissa- Lemington Spa  (Read 14649 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4245454) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dudette4

Larissa's profile: External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

There is not much info on TS Larissa. So I'll be making this a lengthy review.

Two important contextual points:
This is my first punt and first review. I have rated it a positive as overall it was a positive experience for me, but a more experienced punter/reviewer might have given it a neutral (which is probably what it was if I was to judge the content comparatively— with regard to the reviews I read on here— or possibly a negative (which is probably, unduly harsh).

This was a Toftt of sorts. I couldn't find any reviews for TS Larissa. Notwithstanding— with a bit of research— I found that she used to go by the name TS Sabrina and there is one review of her, 2 and a half years ago: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=262632.msg2680810#msg2680810. There are similarities and differences between our experiences.

How the meet went down
I walked in, she led me to the room. I told her it was my first time and she told me to relax, seemingly sensing my nerves. She offered me a drink of water, I drank. She looked at me, awkwardly. I gave her the money. She took it back stage, talking to someone back there (who I came to learn is another pros). She stripped from her inviting black lingerie and housecoat, lying on the bed and beckoning me to enter Narnia. We started kissing— deep French kissing— which was a shock as I read in the previous review that she doesn't do this. On her profile it says discretional; I am a younger guy, or it could be that she has changed :unknown:. But this is some of the best, most passionate and amazing French kissing I have ever experienced. She is biting and sucking on my bottom lip and treating my thick lips and tongue like they are ambrosia or sweet nectar from the gods. At this point I notice that she smells fantastic, like bubblegum. I notice she is quite dominant too. As we are kissing, she reaches behind and starts trickling her fingers around my hole. She wants it, I can tell. And I want her to have it. Being fucked and lovingly dominated was key to my first TS experience. She invites me downstairs and I awaken her surprise. It is not the 6.7 inches as advertised. More like 5.5-6, but it is a lot thicker than I anticipated. Her balls look virtually non-existant. Next it's my turn to go on my back, she begins sucking, and sticking a finger up there whilst she tugs me viciously. Boy, I did not last long, I explode. She clears me up. I can say that she moves in hard and fast, no slow build-up whatsoever.

Sadly, that was the only and last time I came and it was only about 6-7 minutes in  :(. But that's not to say I didn't have more fun. She came back in, gave me a b.j, OWO (which I was surprised by due to the other reviewer saying everything is covered) , told me to turn over put a pillow underneath my cock, got on top of me, her huge breast, pinning my back down and forced entry into a deep, dark place. She pounded away, no mercy on a first timer. At first it really hurt and was close to telling her to stop but I stuck with it, using the psychological imagery of being dominated by a beautiful T.S (which was my fantasy) as motivation. It loosened up. It got nicer. She turned me over, pillow under my ass and ploughed like only a diligent farmer could. It felt great. I can tell at this stage she wanted me. She slapped my ass, put her finger into my mouth all while staring into my soul with those gorgeous eyes and taking my black ass with purpose in gaze. She was rhythmic, not at all perfunctory, and kept changing the rhythms. She got me on top of her, cowboy, I rode her thick, strong, dong with delight, except it felt like instead of the cowboy breaking the horse in, the stallioness was breaking the cowboy in. Quite a surreal experience at this point and my favourite part of the punt. Things went down hill from here though. She came. And when I came off, bad things came out. I thought I had douched properly, but I guess not. Rookie mistake.

She asked for tissues by the bedside, which I gave her and she went to the bathroom. She didn't complain, but I can tell this had been of course a big turn off. She came back out and things seemed more perfunctory from there. She was doing her utmost to get me to cum and call it a day. I wasn't hard and her bj was getting me softer as I had a sensitive tip from cumming and she was going at it hard. With a bit of great deep throating, I got semi hard and she got in doggy style for me to fuck her, but it didn't get hard enough. And we didn't manage it. After some more kissing and foreplay, I asked to fuck her again, but she misheard it as her fucking me, so she got me in missionary and went to town again on me. However she was looking down quite a bit at whether anything else would come out. After about four more minutes of it, she saw a little more brown and left the room saying it had finished. With probably just shy of forty minutes on the clock, I asked for a massage, she gave me a good one tbf, strong hands; a selfie with her (so I could remember her appearance, so as to do a good review) and she offered me another glass of water. I probably left after 50 minutes. Upon leaving she wrote me a message saying that she understands it was my first time, but I just need to do a bit more on hygiene next time, which was fair. She didn't have an attitude, although I could tell she wasn't happy (but who would be) I do believe she sets an alarm as when setting background music (as the previous reviewer said) she fiddles with her phone a bit too much. But it was a great experience, which was just what I wanted (besides me not getting to fuck her). And one I won't forget.

Would I go back? Not sure, but if I ever do, it would be for 30 mins as she really goes in swift and fast, knows what she is doing and is great at it, but no slow romantic build up. You can do everything and enjoy yourself in 30.

Okay, now for the specifics...

Comms: Good. 6.5/10. She tells you the necessary information. Will answer one or two queries and then will go cold. I did call her when I was ready to arrive. She answerred: told me her availability, gave me the correct address. Happy days. I've marked her down a bit on Comms as I had a query concerning her services, I. E does she French Kiss (as the only review of her says that she does not, her AW page says discretional) does she OWO (the review said she does absolutely everything covered and won't OWO) . But she didn't answer. However, as you will later read, allowing my questions on hservice to go unanswered did not bite me in the butt later on.

Location PT 1- Geographical location, parking and cleanliness of the place: Great. 8/10. Great apartment. I found a parking space, relatively easily. Free parking for two hours. Her place was very clean inside, smelt great, tidy. About a queen sized bed that she led me to.

Location part 2-Discretion: Poor. 3/10. Upon reaching the gates of the apartment, I saw somebody coming out, with his head down  :thumbsdown:. I didn't feel so abashed as I could have been going to a number of places, but he clearly did :scare:. When I gave my feedback on this particular element to Larissa, she apologised and said that it was not her client, as she shares her apartment with another girl. I've no reason not to believe her, as I did hear her talking to someone when she left the room. But still....  :dash: :scare:

The TS Girl's appearance: Great 6. 5/10.
The sharp eyed punter may wonder at me saying her appearance was GREAT (which usually bespeaks an 8 or above) and my ranking her a 6.5 (which usually denotes average or nothing special). Well the 'Great' was a subjective judgement. The 6. 5 was objective. Most straight guys are attracted to a T.S that looks unequivocally like a smoking hot cis girl, whereby there is no difference besides an unbelievably protruding clit and that is the standard I am judging her against. For others, they are more up the T.V alley of a dude in a wig. Personally, I am definetly attracted to a feminine T.S, but one that looks a bit edgy. One whereby, I wouldn't mistake her for a cis-girl if I looked at her dead-on, as something isn't quite right, but I'd still smash, because she is hot in her own way. Someone that looks not like a man, but like a beautiful woman but not quite a woman, too much of a dominant tint or certain things are ever so slightly out of place. Someone presents as a thirdish gender.

And that is TS Larissa for me. I sharply disagree with the only other reviewer: that she looks exactly like her pics and no photoshopping has been done. She doesn't look at all like the photo on her Birch place with a black bra (however that is her). She looks more like her photo in a gold dress, but again, I think that is more feminine and "wowwy" than she really presents, as I could potentially mistake that pic for a girl or at least not be sure. Some of her AW pics look more accurate, the ones where she is wearing sun glasses. Notwithstanding, she is beautiful in a way that floats my boat. And will probably be considered not gorgeous but pretty by most into TS. She has the most gorgeous eyes that look into your soul when fucking, beautiful lips. She is about 5'7, more stockier than her pictures present, but she has a gorgeous body that is feminine but again with a dominant tint, a back and arms and legs that are bit too strong to be a gal. She was dressed in beautiful lingerie.

Her Cock she says is 6.7 inches but I believe she has added an inch, most likely 5.7 inches possibly 6. Enough to make me gag. It is thick though, thicker than the pictures might suggest. It smelt great and clean, with a bubble gum flavour, just like her.

Service Ambivalent 6/10
I'm a bit ambivalent on this. She was a great top, rhythmic, great variety, dominant and aggressive, great kisser. Not the best bj, but I at least had it OWO. The accident, put her off a bit which is understandable and may have affected the service, but she could have offered something for my remaining time, such as more kissing, fondling, massage, tugging or something, but she didn't. Which has to be a point away on service. She also could have been a bit more hospitable, inviting me to take a shower, rather than me asking, talking more (although English isn't her first language).

Attitude: Good 7/10 English is not first language, she had to use her phone once to communicate but overall she is a good communicator that understands everything and can express herself enough. She comes off as shy in terms of making conversation in English but not shy in the bedroom, very dominant. She gave me her WhatsApp. She was responsive to what I said and suggested, like for instance the massage and using bathroom facilities like shower etc. But she was not proactively hospitable other than offering me a drink of water. She would have easily had me gone just prior to 40 mins had I not made suggestions.

Price: 160 for an hour.
Time: 1H

Conclusion
To some this is a neutral, but to me, I had a great experience.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Great well detailed first review, sounds like a great punt too, well done matey and thanks for your contribution to the site

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Thanks for sharing a detailed review, she does look good and I’m certainly tempted to try her!

Offline shed

Excellent first review, and welcome to the site.

Offline Dudette4

Thanks for sharing a detailed review, she does look good and I’m certainly tempted to try her!

Go for it! Forgot to add that she is in Lemington until Saturday. Not sure where she is going after.

Offline lamboman

She has completely ignored any texts or calls I've sent for the past 2 days,I can't be arsed anymore.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 09:42:29 pm by lamboman »
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bdyno

This was a Toftt of sorts. I couldn't find any reviews for TS Larissa. Notwithstanding— with a bit of research— I found that she used to go by the name TS Sabrina and there is one review of her, 2 and a half years ago: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=262632.msg2680810#msg2680810. There are similarities and differences between our experiences.
It was a definite TOFTT.

The AW profile has been recycled, Larissa who's using it at the moment is definitely not the girl I saw when it was Sabrina.

Offline Dudette4

It was a definite TOFTT.

The AW profile has been recycled, Larissa who's using it at the moment is definitely not the girl I saw when it was Sabrina.

Thanks for clarifying.

Offline Dudette4

« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 06:36:55 pm by Dudette4 »