Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: english_beauty_dee - Bristol  (Read 1574 times)

2 review(s) for Deedee_1233 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jumpjockey76

External Link/Members Only
A strange one this as parts of the meet were very negative,mainly netural with some positives which came from the sexual activity.
I had been for a couple a pints with work and hanging around a couple of the young large breasted girls at work had made me horny as fuck so i called Dee. I booked for an hour meet and the she was concerned i was genunine which i convinced her i was. Postcode given and i called as instructed on arrival and i was given house number so im on my way. I knocked the door and someone answered who wasnt Dee so i blagged it and asked for someone else and when she doesnt live there i then added a few numbers to the house i was after and i was like prehaps i actually have wrong number. Rang dee again and was given number again and explained situation but she was like you should have said you was here. I just ignored the fact i had told her . So back again and knocked same door but this time answered and upstairs i went. A tall girl dressed in short skirt and hold ups and heels and a blouse. Not very chatty and i handed over the money. She then just lay on the bed and said nothing and im thinking not good and i should have walked. I asked her to come over by the mirror were i was stood and then it was so much better. Great DFK and her hands were everywhere. She then dropped to her knees and give me a great OWO . We then moved to the bed for an hour of mutal masterbation and oral on each other and i gave her i pounding and i told her i wanted dirty talk with a few suggestions which she proper added too. I came in the bag whilst up her ass and wanking her off. She came not long after me. Sex and all was great but the pre stuff i dont know why i didnt walk. Strangly at the end she was totally silent again.
Cost £100 an hour
Location Bristol
October 2021
Would i return probably not but the sex was dirty.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Do you have the complete link?

That ID is short a couple numbers I think.

Offline jumpjockey76

External Link/Members Only i have done it again and thats the link. Not my forte im afraid.

Offline Payyourwaymate

No worries thank you. Goldfinch the King of Indexers has completed the job.

Offline Goldfinch

Online bdyno

Seen that profile around for a while now.  Always got the impression it's more of a guy in a wig than an actual TS. 

Where on the greyscale of gender did you place her?

Offline jumpjockey76

Probably close to a guy in a wig to be fair but i dont mind that