Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Mia Colucci - Swindon  (Read 8730 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5655644) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline harry1980

External Link/Members Only

Comms
3 days in advance all by WhatsApp, confirmed day before and on morning. No issues with comms and speaks great English plus she handles her own bookings.

Venue
Residential street, not the nicest of areas if I’m honest. Parking restrictions in the day time so either take the risk or park at the multi story car park which is about an 8 min walk which is what I did.

It’s a bed sit flat, communal door but didn’t see anyone else. The flat itself is cosy, clean and warm. Double bed, couch, shower room and warm water, clean towels! Plenty of whips, handcuffs and other toys hanging about!

The WG
TBH, Mia is slightly more manly than the photos suggest mainly in the face but this is not unusual with TS girls. She’s very inviting and friendly with a great attitude. Body pics are accurate and she’s around 5’10 without heels. Was wearing latex outfit.

The Punt
Paid £150 for an hour which is great value for a TS of her calibre. I didn’t specify what I wanted just to go with the flow. Had a shower, came out and joined her on the sofa and had a chat with her whilst she gently touched my body running her nails up and down my chest. This got me hard instantly. Turned into a little dirty chat whilst grabbing my cock and pulling her in for a smooch 😘

She unbuttoned her top, we got into some dfk and groping. This went on for a good 15 mins before we moved to the bed. She gave me a massage, it was verve sensual rubbing her body up and down me and her cock invetween my ass cheeks whispering what she wants to do to me.

She came to the top end of the bed and started to fuck my face with her lovely cock. Around 7 inches I’d say.  Perfect size for me. Similar to Trans Sofia. This went on for a while and she would control my head the entire time including pushing my head into the bed and fucking my mouth until I gagged. Was a bloody awesome 15 mins of this  :yahoo:

The time had come and she really wanted to fuck. I’m tight so she had to take it easy but when she was in she started to go slow and hard and kept changing the pace and every few minutes flipped me or bent me sideways. Basically she was gentle  but hard when she wanted easing up at the right moments.

We ended with me on my back and he going rampant rabbit hitting the g-spot perfectly until I couldn’t hold it anymore. I love it when you get an orgasm when your not even touching your cock. She didn’t cum but that was okay.

Hit the showers and waddled back to my car. Worth the drive up to see her.

Going Back?
Hell yeah! Not my usual stomping ground but will make another plan.

Services Overview
DFK, anal on me protected in a verity of positions, OWO.

Offline lamboman

Good review I keep being tempted but bizarrely I don't like her hair.
I think she'd look great otherwise.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Nice_guy_eddy

I've been seeing mia for a couple of years now and your review is accurate. She is amazing.  I saw her and her friend Sofia for a 3 some that was amazing too.

She definitely ticks all the right boxes. She does the perfect gfe to a kinky dominatrix.

She is definitely my go to girl. I live in Swindon so makes it a lot easier to see her.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2022, 09:37:17 pm by Nice_guy_eddy »

Offline princerico

i need to see her, she sounds so good.

Offline Pushmybuttons

Not seen her, but she has caught my attention.  Adding AW link to the thread.

Offline Punterspunker

Confirmed an appointment with her, traveled over an hour to Swindon then radio silence never heard from her after texting to say I was outside waiting for her.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Confirmed an appointment with her, traveled over an hour to Swindon then radio silence never heard from her after texting to say I was outside waiting for her.
Why not post a review? you've been here almost 3 years and used the site regularly so you should know how to do it.

Offline harry1980

Doesn’t sound like something she would do, been chatting to her for months and she’s always text back promptly and she’s got much more credibility in here than you have. Maybe you should write a review if this did indeed happen.