Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sofia swindon tour.  (Read 1935 times)

Offline Nice_guy_eddy

Meeting took place on monday.
Had a duo with her and mia. Two stunning TS ladys.

External Link/Members Only

Hope ive done the link right?.

Spoke to mia on the Saturday and arranged the meeting then for Monday morning. Great communication as always. Text i had arrived at the designated time and place. Had reply within 2 minutes saying come to door, when at door i knocked and mia answered looking stunning and dressed as requested and greeted with a kiss on lips proper gf one too.

Taken into flat and introduced to sofia. Again dressed as requested and greeted with full dfk wow. Sofia body is stunning,  it is her in her profile pictures but she is wearing a lot more make up in them though. Still looked good at out meeting.
Nice size cock and was hard through out same as mia. They took it in turns to spit roast me. Lots of dfk from both ladys. Lots of oral and anal both ways with both of them on me and them.
Meeting took place where mia works from. I had a perfect 2 girl experience for my first time and will definitely repeat.

Sofia english is limited though and mia had to translate a little bit but only because i speak fast and mumble abit so ive been told lol.
But don't let you put that off.

I paid £200 for the half hour so no added cost as thats their price for a half hour anyway.
Went over time slightly but i have seen mia a lot over the years so maybe thats why?.
Think i coverd everything. If not ask me any questions.

Offline Nice_guy_eddy

Thanks bdyno.
Did think of that. only because id reviewed her here before.
Will do next rime though as it makes sense.

Offline princerico

Outstanding.

Mia looks and sounds amazing.

Offline lamboman

Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Nice_guy_eddy

It was amazing.  I highly recommend it. Will definitely be doing it again but for longer next time.

Offline Nice_guy_eddy

Outstanding.

Mia looks and sounds amazing.

She is perfect. Definitely recommend her.