Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Review - ThaiMaya1997 – Heanor (Derbyshire)  (Read 2573 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5881937) (4 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by finn5555]

Offline Gethin_Thomas

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

You wait ages for a gorgeous local ladyboy and then two come at once (3 if you include Cherry). It was only 5 days ago that I saw a nice ladyboy in Heanor, and this week all change as it was Maya at the exact same address. If this conveyor of ladyboy beauties continues I will be shortly bankrupt.  

I only had a small window of opportunity so agreed 15 mins at £70 and £40 extra for her cum. OWO (on me) was offered at an extra £20 but this was not what I was there for. Agreed service was that I would just suck her to completion. Comms were straightforward via Whatsapp, in person she speaks good English. 

Venue: 

As mentioned in my other review it is a new build on the main street into Heanor, and the usual drug/alcohol paraphernalia you see in these places was thankfully still absent. Free parking just metres away. There was another person in the house which I recognised as Pammy from my other review. 

Maya: 

Maya is absolutely beautiful, completely passable, probably in my top 3 trans ever. Just like the pictures and the stated age of 24. Slim with smooth tanned skin, not an ounce of fat, just flawless. Breasts obviously enhanced. Very clean and fresh. She was quiet but friendly. 

The meet: 

Paperwork sorted and off with half my clothes as I was only there for sucking. She slipped off her dress to reveal that gorgeous body and told me to get naked. I was invited onto the bed, lied on my back while she slinked onto top of me and started sucking my nipples. This was already over and above and what a sight. She worked both, then kissed her way down my chest and started giving me OWO for no extra. It was a reasonable blowjob, they don’t do too much for me. She then laid on her back so I could go to work on her. She has a really nice penis, probably 6”, reasonable girth and was already erect by this point. We swapped between me sucking and her wanking, and I asked if she wanted me to fuck her which she said yes to. On with the condom, some lube, and in mish worked myself inside her and fucked her ass while she wanked her cock. Occasionally kissing her lips but no more. Eventually she said she was going to cum so I pulled out, moved down to her cock to get a nice mouthful and to lick off her chest what I missed. If I’d had longer she would have topped me (prior to her cumming). Cleaned up and dressed again, all in was 20 minutes. We had a brief chat, she’s only in Heanor until Sunday 31st Oct 2021 and then it’s all change again. 

I would definitely see her again if she was in the area again, but I don’t think I’ll get the chance this time round.  

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Great review matey, very tempted before Sunday to make a visit, thanks for the review and info