Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Layla TV - Belfast  (Read 2569 times)

Offline Hugedingo123

External Link/Members Only

First time out since COVID hit and wanted to try a TV/TS. Price was £100 for 30 mins.

Commutations: through text message all fine, given a rough address then to ring when I arrive for further details.

Location: popular student area and finding the premises was easy enough when given directions.

Girl was indeed the same as in photos. Got paper work sorted and was given a massage at first.

Started off well but it went downhill very quickly. Won't go into details but she started with the rubber on and then at some point it "slipped off" when I was face down and she said nothing, nor had any desire to put another one on. At no point in this meet did I hint or consent towards bareback. Confronted her about this when realising, she claims it is ok because she is on PrEP. Horrible experience due to not caring about client welfare and failing to understand the risks involved. I am on PrEP myself thankfully but this does not eliminate all risk.

Hopefully nobody else endures this experience and I would recommend to avoid unless you are willing to subject yourself to the risks of bb.

Offline belfastpunter

Shit! Condom stelthing is rape in the UK.
Hope you are OK.