Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS – Mia Santos – Nottingham  (Read 7020 times)

Offline cleanshave417

External Link/Members Only

Communications were fine – phone call and text – but the location, just off the Old Market Square in central Nottingham, was hard to find. It was a first-floor AirBnb flat – very new and clean.

The photographs were probably accurate a few years ago although she is not as attractive as she looks on Birchplace. She is tall, with a pretty face, large fake boobs and a nice arse, but not the model in the pictures.

Bizarrely, she wanted me to wash my hands and face and then swill my mouth out with water – covid precautions apparently.

After lying on the bed, she climbed on top of me and started fucking my mouth. Fortunately it wasn’t as big as the photograph – about six inches. After five minutes she pulled out a condom and announced that she was going to give me a BJ. I asked about the condom and she declared: “It smells!” I suspect that’s what she says every time because I’ve never been told that before.

She then announced that she wanted to fuck me but being on top did not seem to work. She then turned round and stuck her arse in the air. The view behind was good and, with her tight arse, I gave her a good and ultimately satisfying hammering.

Afterwards I had a shower and we had a nice chat.

She is perfectly pleasant and it was a good location but, on leaving, I felt it was neither memorable nor good value for money hence the ‘neutral’.

Offline candiedorange

Thanks for sharing this review. She looks great on her profile, sorry to read the experience wasn't a positive

Offline candyjohn

google athynna nicolle..... i wouldn't be surprised if this was the person you met

Offline jimtaker

It looks like Milla is in Nottingham, if you're looking for a good meet. External Link/Members Only

I met her more than once on her travels and each time she's been a good time: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=215978.0. Her pics do not do her justice. It is the same girl, but she's way hotter in real life.

Offline TheMagnet

Looks like Athynna Nicolle might be back with her bait and switch profiles pretending to be Mia Santos.

Athynna Nicolle:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=295128.0
Hidden Image/Members Only

Mia Santos:

And this profile is in the same area, I suspect may be another fake profile

Karolly:

You have been warned!  :manhater:
« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 06:53:14 pm by TheMagnet »