Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky nasty - Maggie - Doncaster  (Read 1924 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4875436) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline Silverback2

External Link/Members Only

Possible TOFTT?

I recently found myself with a reason to pop into Doncaster town centre so thought I would try for a quick blow and go to keep me going until things settle down.

I sent a few messages through adult work and it seems £30 is the going rate with an extra tenner for owo. The message I received from this sp however offered a full service for £40 15 minutes.

Comms were good, quick reply and I was outside the flat within a few minutes. Not the best part of town but easy parking outside shops opposite. She opened the door hiding behind and I stepped into a massive cloud of cigarette smoke! This could be a problem. The flat is a bit grubby and no mention of any shower. She hurried me into a bedroom which didn't smell so I reminded myself it's just a quickie.

She is obviously not the girl from the images but not bad looking. Probably in her 40's very short.  Long black hair decent size natural tits, quite slim with a bit of a belly. Handed over £40 and stripped off.

Got on the bed and watched her undress she climbed on next to me and started stroking my cock. Asked if I wanted sucking with no condom for extra £10 but being a newbie I didn't take anything extra with me so declined. She soon had me hard and slipped a rubber on with her mouth and gave me a pretty good blow job.

After a few minutes she lay down and I started to fuck her. She took it well and I managed to get her legs over my shoulders. I tried to make eye contact but she avoided it. (Something I'd like so will have to find someone who will next time). Asked her to get on top so I could play with her tits for a bit, tried to go in for a kiss but she swerved away and I caught a whiff of cigarettes anyway so no great loss.

I think I was more concious of the time than she was so I asked to finish off in doggy which we did.

Bit of chat while we got dressed and I asked where she was from. She said Japan although it says China n her AW Profileshe. She said to book longer next time so she can do massage as well. I said I would to be polite.

I was outside in the fresh air 20 minutes later but the smell of cigarettes and lack of eye contact and kissing probably means it's a neutral from me and I won't go back.

Offline Prince charming

Think this is the same operation
External Link/Members Only I've done the link right. :thumbsup:

Offline Silverback2

Think this is the same operation
External Link/Members Only I've done the link right. :thumbsup:

Same phone number but definitely not the girl I saw.

Offline Prince charming

It's always gonna be b&s with this lot,one of my first punts was there if it's the place I'm thinking of.Opposite shops,ground floor room.Not far from market.

Offline Silverback2

Could be the place. Not far from Aldi store and National tyres. Odd looking building. Metal shutters over the windows. Walk straight into a room, kitchen area at the back. "Business" room to the right. Guessing it would be a different girl next time. Still, it served a purpose. Looks like I have a bit to learn in this game.

Offline Prince charming

That's the place, when I went the place was really dark inside until we got to the room.Probably because of the shutters.

Offline Silverback2

That's the place, when I went the place was really dark inside until we got to the room.Probably because of the shutters.

I guess you get what you pay for. I'd definitely be looking for something a bit better next time.

I think I'm mostly a rub n tug sort of guy with maybe a few extras. I have Eusie on my to do list when things settle down.

Offline Ghost89

About 2 years ago that was one of my first punts there. Long before I was aware of UKP. Didn’t smell of cigarettes but of Chinese food. Definite BS. In the business room random hand written notices in Chinese. A place I would definitely not return to.

Offline Prince charming

Eusie is good but I don't think your gonna get any extras off her I'm afraid.

Offline Ghost89

There was a review somewhere here or the north east thread that stated she obliged with a bj. Whether that was true or not I don’t know. I asked her a while back about that and was told only HE was on the cards.