Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucia TS Columbian - Cardiff  (Read 6148 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5475589) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline MrT2017

TS review

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Lucia just before the 2nd lockdown after a lovely punt with TS Mariana Passion, which re-ignited my punting and Tgirl passion!  ;)

Comuncation was good, all arranged my text with clear instructions on how to get to the apartment just outside the city centre. Apprtment was modern, clean and tidy with good shower facilities.

Lucia was wearing a short, black, wet look dress which she looked stunning in. She's very pretty and has a great figure with a cracking, peachy ass. She definitely looks as good in the flesh as she does in her photos. She's a stunner!

Handed over the £150 for the hour and took a shower. Returned to the bedroom where she was lieing on the bed, so I joined her and briefly chatted about whatever, and started kissing and fondling. Lucia has lovely soft, smooth skin and really nice, kissable lips. She took off her dress and  we continued kissing and playing with each other - she was rock hard by this stage. Probably 6.5 inches, but I'm not good at guessing sizes! She then started getting really into it, biting my bottom lip, which I actually really liked. She went down on me for a great, deep owo. I then asked her to stand up so we could kiss some more and I went down on her. Clean and freshly shaved.

Back on the bed for more kissing and her biting my lip, which really got me going. Not had that done to me before! I had to fuck her - on with the rubber, she lubed up and got in top. Heaven. Rode me good and proper whilst wanking her cock. I then fucked her doggy, amazing sight with that lovely round arse! She took a real pounding. I felt close to exploding and wanted to come over her tits, so off with the rubber, then she finished me by hand and I shot a seriously heavy load all over her.

We lay chatting for a while, bit more kissing, quick shower and I was on my way.

A fantastic punt with a lovely girl, with a great figure. All get very natural and easy going. I was there just over an hour.

Only downer was I like a t-girl to cum, and she wanted extra for that, but it is understandable and to be fair I didn't check with her first when arranging the meet. So can't take any points off her to be fair.

I would meet again.

Offline mike781

Thanks for posting this, was curious about her and have been keen but... Covid. Definitely one for the TS shortlist then, glad she was worth it. Sounds as gorgeous as she looks.