Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 3 things that are better under Lockdown  (Read 690 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

1. Not having to go into the office
2. Being able to cycle along Blackpool prom without half a million brain dead tourists not looking where the fuck they are going
3. The shear lack of traffic on the roads when I do my weekly shop

Offline freeze44

1) The so called important jobs that some do, not thought of as important anymore

2) Women exercising in the street  :rose:

3) Learning new ways to get horny

Offline Kool Keef

What about all the human traffic stood in front of the supermarkets?
I can't stand having to queue for nearly everything!

Offline winkywanky

If you can risk one or two things being missing, go 30mins before they close  :thumbsup:

Offline Kool Keef

If you can risk one or two things being missing, go 30mins before they close  :thumbsup:

Family circumstances mean I can't, can only do daytime unfortunately

Offline winkywanky

Well at least you'll get a suntan waiting in the carpark  :thumbsup:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I went 45 mins before Asda closed yesterday and the queue was still 100 yds long, If I'd waited I would've had about 10 mins in the shop if I was lucky.  :(

I went this morning 15 mins before they opened, by the time I queued it took nearly an hour to get in.

Edit

No bloody suntan either, in fact I wished I'd put me vest on.   :D
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 10:55:48 am by daviemac »

Offline winkywanky

Wow  :(.

I'm perhaps lucky with various and many supermarkets within 15mins' drive of me.

Online Strawberry

• Service Provider
Junk mail virtually zero used to spend a lot of time going through junk picking out genuine emails then deleting the rest. Comparatively nothing, same for scamming phone calls.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I'm perhaps lucky with various and many supermarkets within 15mins' drive of me.
Yeah i've been mid day mid week to Lidl the last couple of times and no queue whatsoever, I was surprised how quiet it was

Offline Blackpool Rock

Junk mail virtually zero used to spend a lot of time going through junk picking out genuine emails then deleting the rest. Comparatively nothing, same for scamming phone calls.
The majority of my unwanted calls stopped after the cut off date for PPI claims

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

I've got them all within 15 / 20 min drive from me, they all have queues though, maybe not as long as at Asda but I know where everything is in there and I hate wandering around unfamiliar places looking for things.

Offline no2punter

Offline Jerk Chicken

1. My wallet

2. DIY list

3. Not had a tipple since Bojo announced lockdown.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online Moby Dick

Haven’t really noticed any negatives yet.

Benefits:
1) Shops closed. Hate spending money.
2) Kids can’t go anywhere - Dad Taxi having a rest. Not bought any diesel for over a month.
3) kids can’t sleep over - fucking don’t know why teenagers call them sleepovers - they don’t sleep, just stay awake all night eating and drinking the contents of my fridge (which I pay for)

At times like this I think : How the fuck did I end up with Kids. How much more money can I pay on prostitutes when they’ve left home.
They (the kids, dunno about the whores) aren’t getting any Easter Eggs this year. Easter Bunny is going in the slow cooker with some carrots.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 11:31:38 am by Moby Dick »

Online Moby Dick

I've got them all within 15 / 20 min drive from me, they all have queues though, maybe not as long as at Asda but I know where everything is in there and I hate wandering around unfamiliar places looking for things.

Just like prostitutes clunges.

I like the familiarity of a regular. You know it’s gunna be clean, well stocked and everything in its place. I’m Happy to go up and down her aisles admiring her shelf. No fuss at the checkout, points on ya loyalty card etc etc.

Sometimes its good to go elsewhere, to make sure you aren’t missing anything but generally the unfamiliarity leads to more stress, can be a bit of a rush, and sometimes you have to leave unsatisfied not being able to find all desired.

I don’t think the queues will be so long at the moment, but the use before (lockdown) date has expired :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 11:44:22 am by Moby Dick »

Offline Kool Keef

Yeah i've been mid day mid week to Lidl the last couple of times and no queue whatsoever, I was surprised how quiet it was

In that case you are lucky, there's queues of varying sizes for everything in my local shopping area, chemist, post office, 4 or 5 different supermarkets, the pound shop....the worst is Wilkos, big queue everday doesn't seem to matter what time of the day you go either. :dash:
Thank fk for the petrol station shop selling milk & bread

Online ulstersubbie

2. Being able to cycle along Blackpool prom without half a million brain dead tourists not looking where the fuck they are going

Does Blackpool still get that many tourists?    :D

Offline Steely Dan

No plane noise.
No traffic noise.
Little train noise.

=beautiful birdsong.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Not sure on the numbers but most seem to be either brain dead or in a trance  :D

Offline freeze44

How rude!  :lol: It's a mecca for those in disabled carts, fat slags and druggies I hear!

Na, that a bit unfair, it's good for a day out with the kids before dark when the locals come out!  :cool:

Online ulstersubbie

How rude!  :lol: It's a mecca for those in disabled carts, fat slags and druggies I hear!

Na, that a bit unfair, it's good for a day out with the kids before dark when the locals come out!  :cool:

I only ever went there once, I'm still traumatized from the experience!   :lol:

Offline mr.bluesky

I only ever went there once, I'm still traumatized from the experience!   :lol:

I went there once in the 70's and passed through the place last year. It hadn't changed. :D

Offline smiths

Less traffic pollution in my area.

Less planes making loads of noise.

Loads of women including some lookers and especially young women jogging wearing lycra or similar, a free cheap thrill which is better than nothing, just about.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Are you including one local who cycles along the prom and goes shopping in the day at Lidl? :D

Offline freeze44

Are you including one local who cycles along the prom and goes shopping in the day at Lidl? :D

Nooooo! BR makes the locals look even worse! Lidl like M&S up there!

The average joe shops at poundland...for own brand cola and hard boiled sweets mostly. Dental care almost unheard of too!

Soz I need to leave this now...sorry you wonderful people of Blackpool! Don't get me started on Birmingham though  :lol:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Shit i've given out too much info here and risking outing myself, regarding shopping at Lidl I wasn't trying to act all snobby or anything so i'll point out it's opposite a Farmfoods which does a roaring trade  :hi:

Offline FLYING BLUE

There is a damn sight less litter from the likes of McDonalds, KFC, Burger King etc strewn all over the streets by fucking retarded idiots who somehow think it's ok to simply toss their fast food wrappings out of the car window :dash:

So, that's one bonus of the lockdown.

Offline mr.bluesky

Can only think of one. Quieter roads..( Less traffic but the same idiot drivers unfortunately ) :dash:

Offline Home Alone

1. Receiving emails in the last fortnight from friends, who I only usually from at Christmas asking, "Are you managing okay?"
2. Because of the way I walk, being exempted from my nearest supermarket's '1-out; 1-in' policy.
3. Sorry; can't think of a third thing at the moment.